Revocation's a bitch!

padisha emperor said:
Avatar : about the spanish Inquisition : not so human as you mean : there were horrbile torture. All the non-christian thoughts were punished (people who said some theroy about the blood circulation in the human body were burned as witches, astronomicans too....).
Torquemada was not a nice chorist in a church, you know....

If you prefer, so, no hesitation and discussion : Merlin looks like don Fernando Alvarez fo Toledo, Duke of Alba (Ask to some Dutch if this man was pretty...)

O never said that my joke was funny. Not at all. I would never said a such joke in french.

You know the Inquisitions weren't as bad as the Protestant Propaganda made it seem. As I've stated before, the Spanish Inquisition was one of the humane courts in existance for its time.

In fact if i remember right the Inquisition wasn't even responsible for that many deaths. The State governments throughout Europe burned more witches then the SI ever even considered prosecuting. In fact, almost all punishment done by the SI was carried out by the State government. You can't look at it through the lense of what is right and wrong today. You have to compare it to similar courts in that time period. When you do that you will realize that the SI really was decades ahead of its time.

padisha emperor said:
Maybe you are right, it's why I changed of reference, and then I took the Duke of Alba... ;)

Johnney, come on, with your nazi ideas, you're a shame for your country.

are you already affiliated with the NSDAP, or will you make it soon ?
i use whatever party you use with your anti US crap you spew. i may be a shame for a country, but its your country not the US. enjoy your triangle

Johnney said:
i use whatever party you use with your anti US crap you spew. i may be a shame for a country, but its your country not the US. enjoy your triangle

That's ok.. We'll letcha stay. :)

Forum List

Back