Revocation's a bitch!

padisha emperor said:
hohoho, come on and try baby, you'll see...

MrMarbles, I totally agree with your post, with the revocation's act.

NU fortunatly, it was homour. But if it could be real...

And if the old colonists take back their possessions....

France take back Louisiana (the former french Louisiana country, not your ridiculous small State :D ).

We ask annulation of the countract, with retroactive effects, because Napoleon had not the hability, the capacity to sold it.
Then, take back your money, and France taker back Louisiana.

DOn't worry, the people who wnat to escape in some foreign country, like Florida - sorry, Floridashire - would be able to do that, we are pretty guys.

And lucky boys, you would taste the french food, would have a french and european life style, so you would be so happy that you'd ask to have the french nationality.

Forget your dollars, and start now to try to pay with the Euros.

The State will become "Région", example : the State of Louisiana will become the "Région de Louisiane"
The Régions will be cutted in "départements", with the same administration of the french metropolitan departements.
The départements will have numeros, from 100 to 200, in alphabetical order.

And we ask to Her Gracious Majesty that Californiashire would be cutted in "international zone", with concessions, like in China, with Shangai, no the XIXth century.

French will become the offical language, and please, try to lose this ugly accent and start to speak french now, to have a good pronounciation of the "R".

You can keep your State flag for the flag of the regions, but only if you cancel the USA symbols. (lke the stars). Put lys fowers instead.

Thank you, ou plutôt merci.

Wow, that's a lot of work for France to take on all at once. Here's a thought, start small, take back Djibouti, and see how that goes - they still speak French (so do the Vietnamese for that matter). I'm curious, what IS France's foriegn policy with regard to Djibouti these days anyway? Was watching Islamic terrorists boat across the gulf getting boring?

Why won't we take Louisiana ? we have the right on us side. (with a special interpretation of some old french laws ; )

For Djibouti, France has military accords with it, and we have a military base here.
The 13 Demi-Brigade de la Légion Etrangère (13e DBLE) is here, an also the 5e RIAOM (a special regiment of the Marine troops), and other troops I believe.

So, look, we hare already here.
We should going where we are not. Louisiana.

padisha emperor said:
Why won't we take Louisiana ? we have the right on us side. (with a special interpretation of some old french laws ; )

For Djibouti, France has military accords with it, and we have a military base here.
The 13 Demi-Brigade de la Légion Etrangère (13e DBLE) is here, an also the 5e RIAOM (a special regiment of the Marine troops), and other troops I believe.

As the Texans told the Mexicans in 1836:

COME AND TAKE IT!

:firing:

padisha emperor said:
France take back Louisiana (the former french Louisiana country, not your ridiculous small State :D ).

Sorry, won't work. We won't allow the french to take that territory back. Because that would mean an influx of frenchmen and we already have more whores and homosexuals than we need.

Thanks anyway.

padisha emperor said:

I said start small, take Djibouti back, I know there are a couple of troops hanging around, chewing khat and waving at the terrorists on their way to Somalia and Sudan.

Ohhhh, I get it, you're still in denial about the independence thing. I don't blame you, losing control of less than half a million people must of been a real kick in the head. :cry:

padisha emperor said:

You better be careful agreeing with the British here or you might lose northern France to the British.

or you might lose northern France to the British.

Sorry ?
Why would we lose the north of France ?

Merlin,
Sorry, won't work. We won't allow the french to take that territory back. Because that would mean an influx of frenchmen and we already have more whores and homosexuals than we need.

Thanks anyway.

Are you against the homosexuals ? what for a bright and wide view of Liberty you have !!!
Are you also for the pink triangle for the homosexual ?
You are anti french, I'm concerned, you are anti homo, I'm not directly concerned, but I find that it is not open minded.
You would be very happy if you were born in the XVIIth century, burning witches and escaped slaves....

Have you your member card of the KKK ?

Don't worry, when Louisiana would be French back, people like you would be sent out of the Territoire Français d'Amerique" (french territory of america).

but I think that the brits would not want you, so, where would you go ? I don't care, when you'ld be out of france, I don't care.

padisha emperor said:
Merlin,

Are you against the homosexuals ? what for a bright and wide view of Liberty you have !!!
Are you also for the pink triangle for the homosexual ?
You are anti french, I'm concerned, you are anti homo, I'm not directly concerned, but I find that it is not open minded.

Well, yes I am anti-homosexual. At least in respect to those homosexuals who want to force me to acknowledge their lifestyle as "normal" or acceptable.

Pink triangle? Had not heard about that. Might not be a bad idea though.

And I thought that being anti-french and anti-homosexual is pretty much the same thing.

padisha emperor said:

No, asshole. I just can't stand you or your shitty attitudes. I don't have to join a club to do that. Although in this board, that does seem to qualify me for membership in a fraternity.

padisha emperor said:
Don't worry, when Louisiana would be French back, people like you would be sent out of the Territoire Français d'Amerique" (french territory of america).

but I think that the brits would not want you, so, where would you go ? I don't care, when you'ld be out of france, I don't care.

And I'm not going to debate something this stupid.

And I'm not going to debate something this stupid

pretty sure, but no more than some of your thoughts.

Pink triangle? Had not heard about that. Might not be a bad idea though.

Pink triangle : Do you know the yellow David star for the Jews, during WWII ?
The Pink Triangle is the same thing, but for the homosexuals.

Is it still a good idea ?

And I thought that being anti-french and anti-homosexual is pretty much the same thing.

No comment...

you're at the same level of stupidity an no-tolerance than this giant asshole of John Gibson, from FOX news.
You know, the moron who said at his TV show that Paris should win the Olympic Games of 2012 because he's sick of the security preventions in NY, and think that Paris has not enough attempts. So, he hopes that during these games, if Paris win, the terrorists would attack the city to kil and destroy.
And after, who told me that the Americans were not anti French ?

No ? really ? come on, you're doing a joke !

:rolleyes:

I didn't speak for you, but for somebody else, who is - I think - not anti french. This person would probably recognize himself/herself.

So, what about the pink triangle, merlinmoron, is it still good for you, uh ?

padisha emperor said:
Sorry ?
Why would we lose the north of France ?

Because Britain controled northern France in the 1300s.

Im sure he answered this but more than likely he hates their attempts to undermine freedom and force their agenda on moral upstanding folks.

He is not close minded simply because he disagrees with your position. I think its better study and learn and then keep your mind closed so the truth you do learn doesnt fall out for sophistry. As long as you are always willing to learn and stay firm to the truth you learn then nothing else matters. Problem you have with us is that we arent going to "open" are mind and let our brains fall out to agree with your point of view. Because we have valid disagreements and in reality its you who cant handle the fact that people can disagree with you without being close minded.

You would be very happy if you were born in the XVIIth century, burning witches and escaped slaves....

Maybe if i had some mashmellows...

Have you stopped beating your wife?

Id seriously like to see you try to take Lousiana back. Youd surrender Paris within two weeks.

Dude, we dont live in france. We arent going to and if France ever tried to take contol of our nation, Spain will be an Island.

Merlin1047 said:
I would never tell you that. I'm anti-french as hell.

Im not Anti French. Im not anti anyone. takes too much energy. And if they are bad enough to warrant being against them they arent worth it.

When I say close minded for Merlin : not because he disagree with me, but because he seems to be very radical, and his point of view about the homosexual is the point of view of a spanish Inquisitor from the XVIth century.

For Louisiana : joke, dear, like the revocation act.
The Queen take back the USA, France take back Louisiana, because Napoleon was unable to sold a part of the territory when you see some old french laws - the integrity of the terrirtory can not be violated by the politicians - . The only possible situation : after a war.

For your idea about France,England and North of France : so, go further in the time : Englabnd would be French, because 2 linies of England kings are French.
And go further : Europe would be Italian, because the Roman empire ruled about it.

I only use some interpretation of old laws to joke, guy, like for the revocation act.

And you are not correct : France sold Louisiana, people can contest it.
England have possession in France, but except during the 100 years war, these posessions were in the KINGDOM OF FRANCE. The king of England was a vassal of the King of France.
After, England did a military conquest of France, and possessed North, but France took it back, and control totally it territory. So, only the victories did that England had possession, and their defeats did that England lost these possessions, in 1453. It is uncontestable. But a contract of sale, lke for Lousiana, can be contested.

And it was a joke, guy.

padisha emperor said:
When I say close minded for Merlin : not because he disagree with me, but because he seems to be very radical, and his point of view about the homosexual is the point of view of a spanish Inquisitor from the XVIth century.

Then he should be flattered. The Spanish Inquisition was one of the most humane courts of its time. It was decades ahead of its time with treating people with respect. Thats not saying much for the century, but you shouldnt judge the Inquisition by post modern standards.

For Louisiana : joke, dear, like the revocation act.
The Queen take back the USA, France take back Louisiana, because Napoleon was unable to sold a part of the territory when you see some old french laws - the integrity of the terrirtory can not be violated by the politicians - . The only possible situation : after a war.

French law didnt matter much to the Emperor. If you want the land back you have to fight us for it. course your army will have to be trained not to drop its guns.

For your idea about France,England and North of France : so, go further in the time : Englabnd would be French, because 2 linies of England kings are French.
And go further : Europe would be Italian, because the Roman empire ruled about it.

Hence why the jokes of revocation are rather silly.

I only use some interpretation of old laws to joke, guy, like for the revocation act.

Yeah im aware of that. But mimicking a bad joke doesnt make your joke good.

And you are not correct : France sold Louisiana, people can contest it.
England have possession in France, but except during the 100 years war, these posessions were in the KINGDOM OF FRANCE. The king of England was a vassal of the King of France.
After, England did a military conquest of France, and possessed North, but France took it back, and control totally it territory. So, only the victories did that England had possession, and their defeats did that England lost these possessions, in 1453. It is uncontestable. But a contract of sale, lke for Lousiana, can be contested.

Well, the problem with that is the Kingdom of France which controled Lousiana no longer exists. As the Republic of France never controled Lousiana, it has no rights to claim. Even if it did, Land in the US can be transfered through adverse possession. If another posseses the land of another for 21 years without interuption and if the original owner is aware or should be aware of it then they no longer owner it and the adverse user owns it.

Even if by some change you could get Lousianna back youd have to return the money we paid which including interest and inflation would be alot of money. I doubt you guys really want to pay all that money just for the people to rebel against you do you?

And it was a joke, guy.

Yeah, it was a bad one. and obviously you arent very good with jokes yourself

padisha emperor said:
No ? really ? come on, you're doing a joke !

:rolleyes:

I didn't speak for you, but for somebody else, who is - I think - not anti french. This person would probably recognize himself/herself.

So, what about the pink triangle, merlinmoron, is it still good for you, uh ?
seems like the more worked up you get the less sense you make when writting
and by the way, yes i think you should be wearing a pink triangle

Im not Anti French. Im not anti anyone. takes too much energy. And if they are bad enough to warrant being against them they arent worth it.

Heyyyy - Everybody's gotta have a hobby.

Mine is winding up Padisha. :gay:

:teeth:

and by the way, yes i think you should be wearing a pink triangle

Yeah, and the Jews a golden star...moron.

As an Hauptmannführer, you would be very well in the 40's near Poland....

Avatar : about the spanish Inquisition : not so human as you mean : there were horrbile torture. All the non-christian thoughts were punished (people who said some theroy about the blood circulation in the human body were burned as witches, astronomicans too....).
Torquemada was not a nice chorist in a church, you know....

If you prefer, so, no hesitation and discussion : Merlin looks like don Fernando Alvarez fo Toledo, Duke of Alba (Ask to some Dutch if this man was pretty...)

O never said that my joke was funny. Not at all. I would never said a such joke in french.

And :
As the Republic of France never controled Lousiana, it has no rights to claim.
France is a Republic from 1792 to 1805, and even after it is still a Republic : "the government of the Republic is in the hands of an Emperor, who takes the title of Emperor of the French. Napoleon Bonaparte is Emperor of the French" (Senat's declaration, not a itteral translation, but not far from it)
So, fro 1792 to 1803, Louisiana was French.

Of course, France can't claim it ! The lwas about the integrity of the territory (does the word "inalienability" exist in english ?)were the French Laws of the Crown, but from old Middle Age to 1789. Not after, so of course they were not usable ;) .

course your army will have to be trained not to drop its guns.
again ? come on, you're a man, not a child, so stop with that.
French soldiers are excellent soldiers. From a US guy, these critics and bad bad jokes make me laugh, when people know that US soldiers are a little bit "too stressed" in operation, and even kill Brits and US soldiers... (I don't speak of the civilians....100,000 Iraqis killed since 2003....wow, USA are wolrd champion at COuter Strike !)

Forum List

Back