Revenge is a dish best served cold

No one saw a problem of sending classified info to her private, improperly protected, email.

Ignorance is not an excuse and Hillary will take the WH down with her or she gets full dnc support.

she put way to much blood in the water for the gop not to attack
This is not as big of a deal as you think it is....
sharing government secrets gets people killed, Vets in harms way get killed.

So yea, it's a big deal.

It doesn't matter if she shared the secret to the WH chefs sweet rolls, it's the fact she let secrets been found out.
What's the secret she let be found and who was the finder?
Irrelevant

True story; We were patrolling the N. Atlantic, we all knew whereish we were, but the chart was labeled Top Secret, the the Quartermasters had to cover it when they were not using it.

Her improper sending and receiving of classified info was wrong and people could have died from her actions had she been lax with the wrong information.
We don't have that confirmed yet....we have bloggers claiming a bunch of stuff and supposed right wing experts pontificating, but no facts....

If they were not classified when she sent them, then so what?

You do know she used a secure server that was set up for President Clinton by the secret service when he left office....

10 to 1, her server was more secure than the .gov server which is continually hacked by the Chinese....

I still do not see the big Hoop Dee Daw
of course not, a (D) runs the risk of getting people killed and it's not big deal.

however this has nothing to do with the op and her set up for the WH

Unindicted leaky Dick Cheney never had any problem betraying government secrets that ended up exposing CIA contacts. Who knows how many were killed?
Dick should have been in chains with the slightest of evidence.

and plz stop defending the actions of a criminal with the criminal actions of another, it makes you look pathetic and weak.

Ironic coming from a hypocrite.
you claim that Dick is a war criminal but hillary is a saint

that makes you the actual hypocrite and a liar.

however you leftist have wandered far enough off topic.

do you care that she's clearly setting it up to take the WH with her?

Did you actually believe the administration and cabinet did not know she was using a personal email?

This was NEVER a secret email account, EVERYONE in gvt knew she was using it when she was SOS, and no one saw a problem.... at the time.
No one saw a problem of sending classified info to her private, improperly protected, email.

Ignorance is not an excuse and Hillary will take the WH down with her or she gets full dnc support.

Did you actually believe the administration and cabinet did not know she was using a personal email?

This was NEVER a secret email account, EVERYONE in gvt knew she was using it when she was SOS, and no one saw a problem.... at the time.

you claim that ... hillary is a saint

Onus is on you to find any post where I made that "claim".

And the fact that you can't makes you a blatant liar.

Thank you for disqualifying yourself!
So you are not a hillary supporter
So you don't want her to get away with this
so you want her to take down the WH

awesome

awesome

Thank you for admitting that you are a liar!
hyperbole
[hahy-pur-buh-lee]
noun, Rhetoric
obvious and intentional exaggeration.
an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be takenliterally, as “to wait an eternity.”.

good luck with learning something.

or

You didn't deny my claim that you hate America. So why do you hate America?

awesome

hyperbole
[hahy-pur-buh-lee]
noun, Rhetoric
an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be takenliterally, as “to wait an eternity.”.

or

Ironic that post the definition of hyperbole while engaging in it yourself!

Rofl.gif

Obviously you were home schooled and should ask for your money back.

awesome

hyperbole
[hahy-pur-buh-lee]
noun, Rhetoric

or

Ironic that post the definition of hyperbole while engaging in it yourself!

Rofl.gif

Obviously you were home schooled and should ask for your money back.
Wow, there's nothing in my post that should have gone over your head, but it did, somehow.

I'm shocked, the stewpuddity of the left hasn't shocked me in years, well over 4 years, but now I have to restart my count b/c you actually shocked me with your stewpuddity.

Unindicted leaky Dick Cheney never had any problem betraying government secrets that ended up exposing CIA contacts. Who knows how many were killed?

Link please.

Plame affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Like I said previously from my memory and this is from your link.

"A week after Wilson's op-ed was published, Novak published a column which mentioned claims from "two senior administration officials" that Plame had been the one to suggest sending her husband. Novak had learned of Plame's employment, which was classified information, from State Department official Richard Armitage. David Corn and others suggested that Armitage and other officials had leaked the information as political retribution for Wilson's article."

This reek of years of planning, now she's going to get revenge on us all for not electing her when we first had our chance.

Oh dear god the humanity! She was emailing. EMAILING! This is why we have fallout shelters. She's really given us a lesson. She EMAILED!
Being ignorant is not an excuse

You're right. So why in the hell are you cooking up some asinine conspiracy theory?
Not cooking, following a pattern.

hillary is a woman scorned. She probably didn't plan this, but is probably going to use this as a chance to either get in the WH or bring the WH down.

Forum List

Back