Rev. Wright paid to sabotage Obama campaign

which is why i am calling you an agenda ho.

sorry, but if the shoe fits...

Before this thread goes way off track and ends up in the Flame Zone I would like to say my theory is that this gasbag of a preacher is just an attention whore (are there any preachers who aren't?) and he probably is brokering a book deal as we speak. His aim is to keep his name in the news and the offers pouring in.

I heard an older Black woman guest on one of the 24/7's round table discussing this, and she said that she spoke with several Pastors that knew Rev. Wright earlier in the day and that this was about being really "hurt" by Obama throwing him and his Church under the bus...in Wright's head and even these other Pastors I believe she said.

So, looks like now is the time for the unified Black community that once surrounded Obama, go through the divisivness themselves....time for them to pit against eachother I suppose....I mean, it is not like every sector of the Democratic Party other than this hasn't been spitting and fighting with eachother already? :(:(:(

Well, from what I gathered, this is all about Pride, with the Rev Wright, and what he beieves was a dissing from Obama, WHO he was very close with over the 20 years.... at least this is what this guest said other Pastors told her.

Care

oh, it fits buddy!

you are suggesting that the preacher (who i refuse to call reverend) was paid off by the clinton campaign, are you not? :eusa_wall:

oh, it fits buddy!

you are suggesting that the preacher (who i refuse to call reverend) was paid off by the clinton campaign, are you not? :eusa_wall:

Nope. I'm suggesting, rather strongly, that he is being compensated to sabotage Obama. Who is doing the compensating is still a mystery. Could be Clinton's campaign, could be McCain's, could be the DNC, could be the RNC, could even be the NAACP, in accordance with the perpetuating the racial divide theory as advanced by Jillian.

I think it's time to stop "accepting" racism, regardless of where it comes from.

I heard an older Black woman guest on one of the 24/7's round table discussing this, and she said that she spoke with several Pastors that knew Rev. Wright earlier in the day and that this was about being really "hurt" by Obama throwing him and his Church under the bus...in Wright's head and even these other Pastors I believe she said.

So, looks like now is the time for the unified Black community that once surrounded Obama, go through the divisivness themselves....time for them to pit against eachother I suppose....I mean, it is not like every sector of the Democratic Party other than this hasn't been spitting and fighting with eachother already? :(:(:(

Well, from what I gathered, this is all about Pride, with the Rev Wright, and what he beieves was a dissing from Obama, WHO he was very close with over the 20 years.... at least this is what this guest said other Pastors told her.

Care

I listened to News and Notes (a black program) on NPR the other night and the black commentators were outraged with Wright. If I were Wright I could imagine myself being upset with Obama, though. Still, I wish he'd kept his mouth shut until after the election.

"I think it's far more reasonable to accept that one guy would screw over another guy for a few duckets. But to suggest he'd intentionally sell out his own people, for generations to come, because he intends to profit from their suffering and injustice, well...that's some pretty evil shit right there. It's one thing to exaggerate and sensationalize it for profit, like Sharpton. It's another thing entirely to intentionally try to stand in the way of real progress. I wouldn't even accuse Sharpton of that, even though many do."

maybe mani has a few screws loose, eh...?
talk about exaggeration!

do rational people believe that if hillary is the nominee the sky will fall for the black community?

That's why I don't buy that theory either dumbass. He's doing it for the money. Is that really so hard to contemplate?

Rev. Wright is definately being paid. I actually think that Obama is paying him to say things so Obama has something to talk about and express his one-world interest and wants to use his debacle as the reason for both parties comming together.

I listened to News and Notes (a black program) on NPR the other night and the black commentators were outraged with Wright. If I were Wright I could imagine myself being upset with Obama, though. Still, I wish he'd kept his mouth shut until after the election.
oh yeah! on another board that i post on, some people that support obama are pretty outraged by wright.....pretty funny how attitudes of someone can change overnight.....they were all defending rev. wright just days earlier.....

but THIS is what happens in politics.....it's why i just hate it!!! it proves and makes us ALL Hypocrites at one moment or another when we stoop to accept something that we know is just not right, or wrong, for the sake of supporting our candidate....:( evil, pure evil, is what politics is imho!!!!!!!

care

ps. Forget "the root of all evil is the Love of Money"....the root of all evil begins with politics!

LOL :rofl:

have i upset you?

he's shooting off his mouth because he is a loud mouth, is that so difficult to comprehend? he can't help himself, he is who he is.

you want to believe he is being paid off to sabotage the campaign and i just think that is wacky.

then you likened this supposed sabotage to "selling out his own people for generations to come" ? as if a hillary presidency or a mccain presidency would do some sort of grave damage to the black community? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back