Rev. Wright paid to sabotage Obama campaign

oh yeah! on another board that i post on, some people that support obama are pretty outraged by wright.....pretty funny how attitudes of someone can change overnight.....they were all defending rev. wright just days earlier.....

but THIS is what happens in politics.....it's why i just hate it!!! it proves and makes us ALL Hypocrites at one moment or another when we stoop to accept something that we know is just not right, or wrong, for the sake of supporting our candidate....:( evil, pure evil, is what politics is imho!!!!!!!

care

Right? It's painful trying to defend your candidate because you know they aren't perfect. I try to admit to qualities that bother me but it isn't always the easiest thing to do.

I'll admit I get a chuckle over seeing people jump through hoops defending Wright one minute and tearing him down the next. And I'm torn myself, a lot of what he said was truthful and I can understand why he's hurt by what has happened.

:(

then you likened this supposed sabotage to "selling out his own people for generations to come" ? as if a hillary presidency or a mccain presidency would do some sort of grave damage to the black community? :cuckoo:

Still suffering from comprehension deficit disorder I see. :eusa_wall:

I never advanced that notion. If you read the exchange and understood the context, you'd see that we are in agreement about that being cuckoo.

i believe the key word came before that part: intentionally

so what you said assumes that his actions would either intentionally or presumably unintentionally lead to all the "suffering".

despite the confusion, you are still an agenda ho! :eusa_whistle:

I want to believe you GB, I really do. But that would require that I dismiss my observation of an obvious tell. :eusa_think:

Forum List

Back