Rev.Sharpton;Where Were You When O.J. Murdered Two Innocent White Americans?

Mar 16, 2012
Sarasota & Naples, Florida

:eusa_snooty::dunno::blahblah:
With FOX News & talk radio bringing up past scenario's of when black have killed whites and never a peep out of the Black Panthers, Jackson, NAACP, Sharpton and Black Congressmen/women, The OJ killings should be brought up.
We all know what Al Sharpton and the rest are up to. Now that Obama is President, apparentley it is now legal for the Black Panthers to threaten death, legal for Black Flash Mobs to terrorize their local drug stores, it's no big deal when a black man/youth kills anyone. But when a White or Hispanic kills a Black Man/Female, all Black Reverends and Leaders Fly Off The Handle and demand an arrest or the Death Penalty.
Right? :oops:
And would these all black leaders be having panty uproars if we had a "White President" right now?

why are people so clueless about race issue.

1. oj was arrested
2. al sharpton is civil rights activtist for blacks becuase black are minroties and had history of racism in the united states

What civil activtist do you need for whites when they are the majority.
thats why they are gay activist because gays are also a minority.

1. oj was arrested
2. al sharpton is civil rights activtist for blacks becuase black are minroties and had history of racism in the united states

Ok, since whites are in the majority, it's okay to kill us. Got it. And vigilantism is great as long as it practiced by blacks. Got it. Well tell you what -- next time a black kills/attacks/robs/rapes another black person, I propose we ignore it. Can't be profiling them afterall. either that, or let's create an all-black police force. Then when the blacks are profiled, well, can't blame the whites for that one. I am always so relieved when it is revealed that some white person was proved to be the perp in some crime -- at least we can lock him up and throw away the key and won't have to listen to this "you just locked him up cause he's black."

1. oj was arrested

Ok, since whites are in the majority, it's okay to kill us. Got it. And vigilantism is great as long as it practiced by blacks. Got it. Well tell you what -- next time a black kills/attacks/robs/rapes another black person, I propose we ignore it. Can't be profiling them afterall. either that, or let's create an all-black police force. Then when the blacks are profiled, well, can't blame the whites for that one. I am always so relieved when it is revealed that some white person was proved to be the perp in some crime -- at least we can lock him up and throw away the key and won't have to listen to this "you just locked him up cause he's black."

what are you talking about????

1. oj was arrested

Liberals constantly whine about rich people getting away with murder. Well OJ is a prime example. he had the double whammy going for him: black and rich, a celebrity. He could afford a football team-size lawyer team to defend him and since his ex-wife was white, so what. I have to wonder if he would have gotten away with it had she been black. probably would have. Robert Blake did, William Shatner, and it's still "iffy" whether Robert Wagner had anything to do with Natalie Wood's death. I just hope that anyone who thinks OJ should have gone free asks themselves what if Nicole Brown had been YOUR daughter. OJ knows he did it, he will have to live with it. What goes around comes around.

Dear disgruntled employee brain con.

OJ was ARRESTED!!!!!!!!

why cant you people figure out what people are asking for in this case?

OJ was ARRESTED!!!!!!!!

We have, The wanted dead or alive posters and solicitations were quite clear with intent.

DUMB ASS.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
dear idiot , he should be wanted dead or alive he killed a person and is not in custody.

OJ was ARRESTED!!!!!!!!

Dear mindless liberal: I KNOW OJ was arrested. It was a joke! The whole trial was a joke! he got away with murder.

And yes, beats me why Zimmerman had to shoot somebody who was unarmed. And why didn't more men come out to help and beat the tar out of that little twit. Now he's dead, and from I'm hearing he wasn't worth going to prison over. If some punk was roaming our neighborhood and attacked somebody in that manner, the men in the neighborhood would run and put the little SOB in a headlock until the police came. He wasn't worth killing. He wasn't worth the powder to blow him to hell.

1. oj was arrested

Liberals constantly whine about rich people getting away with murder. Well OJ is a prime example. he had the double whammy going for him: black and rich, a celebrity. He could afford a football team-size lawyer team to defend him and since his ex-wife was white, so what. I have to wonder if he would have gotten away with it had she been black. probably would have. Robert Blake did, William Shatner, and it's still "iffy" whether Robert Wagner had anything to do with Natalie Wood's death. I just hope that anyone who thinks OJ should have gone free asks themselves what if Nicole Brown had been YOUR daughter. OJ knows he did it, he will have to live with it. What goes around comes around.

you know how many whites have gon ebecause they murdered blacks. it obvious a bad story but there been hundreds of white murders that were let free that killed blacks because of racism.

OJ did not kill his wife because she was white. He did abuse her and beat her because she was white. Likely he married her because she was white. That gave him a focus for his revenge beatings.

1. oj was arrested

you know how many whites have gon ebecause they murdered blacks. it obvious a bad story but there been hundreds of white murders that were let free that killed blacks because of racism.

True, now please explain how two wrongs make it right.

Hey, lets take the OJ scandal and reverse it. Lets say Charlie Sheen lost it and accidently killed two black people at one of his parties. He gets arrested, thrown in jail until his trial starts, ect, ect.
Now how would the black community of Los Angeles react if Charlie Sheen was let go?
would they burn the city down?

True, now please explain how two wrongs make it right.

they are both wrong, the point is that this happens to blacks way more often

Forum List

Back