Reuters: Trump up 13 points on Palin endorsement.

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Looks like Palin's endorsement is paying dividends for Trump. This surprises me

Reuters Poll: Trump’s Support Jumps to 40 Percent

A new Reuters poll of Republicans shows that GOP frontrunner Donald Trump has expanded his national lead over rivals since his Jan. 19 endorsement by former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

The new poll of 2,508 Republicans, taken over several days, showed Trump at 40 percent and Cruz sharply down to 10.5 percent. That’s a 29.5-point margin.
Reuters’ Jan. 19 results showed Trump at 33 percent to Cruz’s 16 percent, which was a 17-point margin.
The Reuters poll is here, and can be adjusted to show the candidates’ popularity among various subgroups.

[FONT=Georgia, serif]Reuters Poll: Trump's Support Jumps to 40 Percent - Breitbart[/FONT]

I don't think that's anything to brag about, in fact, that's really embarrassing.

569feb4e2a00002c00030ed6.jpeg

Who was bragging about it?

I hope no one is bragging about it, because it makes right wingers look like the party of idiots.

Like supporting Hillary and all her baggage....or the senile old Sanders who's proposals will certainly crush this nation with debt? I'm not sold on Trump but given him or those two loons it's hard not to pay attention to him

I hope no one is bragging about it, because it makes right wingers look like the party of idiots.
My dear, it shows individuality unlike the Dems marching in lockstep with the exception of ole Bernie the communist.

A new Reuters poll of Republicans shows that GOP frontrunner Donald Trump has expanded his national lead over rivals since his Jan. 19 endorsement by former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

The new poll of 2,508 Republicans, taken over several days, showed Trump at 40 percent and Cruz sharply down to 10.5 percent. That’s a 29.5-point margin.
Reuters’ Jan. 19 results showed Trump at 33 percent to Cruz’s 16 percent, which was a 17-point margin.
The Reuters poll is here, and can be adjusted to show the candidates’ popularity among various subgroups.

[FONT=Georgia, serif]Reuters Poll: Trump's Support Jumps to 40 Percent - Breitbart[/FONT]
Meaning 60 percent of republicans don't support him.

Republican 'new math' is as bizarre as it is ridiculous.

It wouldn't matter if we nominated Stephen Hawking, you'd still think we're idiots. I don't think anyone on the right really gives two shits what you think. And I really don't think the belligerent loudmouth insulting and denigrating is going to win this campaign for Democrats... especially if Trump wins the nomination.

Meaning 60 percent of republicans don't support him.

Republican 'new math' is as bizarre as it is ridiculous.

What's Clintons numbers? Around the same so 60% of democrats don't support her? LOL You're dismissed.....loon

I just put Palins name in the thread title to send the loons over the edge LMAO

Like supporting Hillary and all her baggage....or the senile old Sanders who's proposals will certainly crush this nation with debt? I'm not sold on Trump but given him or those two loons it's hard not to pay attention to him

I have always wished I could watch Hillary debate the dingbat. It makes me sad that I'll never get to witness that. lol

It wouldn't matter if we nominated Stephen Hawking, you'd still think we're idiots. I don't think anyone on the right really gives two shits what you think. And I really don't think the belligerent loudmouth insulting and denigrating is going to win this campaign for Democrats... especially if Trump wins the nomination.

Yeah. Nobody likes belligerent loudmouth insulting and denigrating. So... vote Trump.

Forum List

Back