Reuniting the families

The 'system' currently in place to reunite families separated at the border appears to be unworkable. Young children may not be able to communicate their identity because they are either traumatized or too young to speak.

My question is: should DNA matching technology be used to expedite the reunification of these unfortunate families?

Surely we have the means to do it. But can the Trump administration be trusted to do this competently and with respect for the privacy of the prisoners?
reunite them with who?

we're pretending this is cut and dry parents/kids/trump sucks but it plainly is not. your desire to paint trump as evil is just using these kids yet again for your own causes and most of that bullshit is why those kids are in this situation to begin with.

you've got a shitton of valid reasons to hate trump. use them and stop using kids as a weapon.
Reunite the parents with the children. If you can deny they have been separated, you have a tenuous relationship with facts.
and where are those "parents" per se?

you're eating the shit the media is telling you and ignoring the problem, making you part of the problem.

EXCLUSIVE: Letter from paramedic at Texas border reveals another side to immigration issue

read up on what is happening down there and stop using kids to further your hate.

The 'system' currently in place to reunite families separated at the border appears to be unworkable. Young children may not be able to communicate their identity because they are either traumatized or too young to speak.

My question is: should DNA matching technology be used to expedite the reunification of these unfortunate families?

Surely we have the means to do it. But can the Trump administration be trusted to do this competently and with respect for the privacy of the prisoners?

Are you going to pay for it, cause I am not. Migrants are expensive enough to begin with...

reunite them with who?

we're pretending this is cut and dry parents/kids/trump sucks but it plainly is not. your desire to paint trump as evil is just using these kids yet again for your own causes and most of that bullshit is why those kids are in this situation to begin with.

you've got a shitton of valid reasons to hate trump. use them and stop using kids as a weapon.
Reunite the parents with the children. If you can deny they have been separated, you have a tenuous relationship with facts.

you're eating the shit the media is telling you and ignoring the problem, making you part of the problem.

EXCLUSIVE: Letter from paramedic at Texas border reveals another side to immigration issue

read up on what is happening down there and stop using kids to further your hate.
Is it your contention, based on anecdotal evidence and the message crafted by the administration and their media arm at Fox News that all the children apprehended at the border are accompanied by folks who are not their parents?

reunite them with who?

Is it your contention, based on anecdotal evidence and the message crafted by the administration and their media arm at Fox News that all the children apprehended at the border are accompanied by folks who are not their parents?
did you see me link to fox news?

no.

did you see me link to someone who has worked for border for several administrations?

yes.

your contention is to solidify your hatred of a person, not resolve an issue. ergo - fuck you.

Are you going to pay for it, cause I am not. Migrants are expensive enough to begin with...
I think if we can afford to build a wall, we can afford to put a child together with their mother.

reunite them with who?

From your article!

There is another side to some of the immigrants that most people don’t witness. Most of the children that started coming across the border 3 or 4 years ago were alone or with smugglers that worked double duty with the cartels. The adults that were with them often lied and said they were the parents which was not true. Even the children that were with their parents or parent were often times in dangerous situations. These children were separated back then and are still separated to this day. It is heartbreaking to see such events unfold and nobody, from the Border Patrol, Texas Law Enforcement or Texas EMS professionals were happy to be tasked with such work. We did not abuse any children. Instead, we cared for them. We fed them and gave them water, clothes, medical care and comfort.

That’s what the media does not want Americans to know!

reunite them with who?

no.

did you see me link to someone who has worked for border for several administrations?

yes.

your contention is to solidify your hatred of a person, not resolve an issue. ergo - fuck you.
Reuniting families is part and parcel of solving this problem.

reunite them with who?

From your article!

There is another side to some of the immigrants that most people don’t witness. Most of the children that started coming across the border 3 or 4 years ago were alone or with smugglers that worked double duty with the cartels. The adults that were with them often lied and said they were the parents which was not true. Even the children that were with their parents or parent were often times in dangerous situations. These children were separated back then and are still separated to this day. It is heartbreaking to see such events unfold and nobody, from the Border Patrol, Texas Law Enforcement or Texas EMS professionals were happy to be tasked with such work. We did not abuse any children. Instead, we cared for them. We fed them and gave them water, clothes, medical care and comfort.

That’s what the media does not want Americans to know!
there's a lot the media doesn't want us to know. they've made this an anti-trump moment and even trump killed it by giving them exactly what they asked for - and it still was not enough.

SURPRISE!!!

to demonize the border patrol cause you hate trump is the epitome of asshole.

reunite them with who?

no.

yes.

Reuniting families is part and parcel of solving this problem.
and who are the families of most of these kids?

if we knew we'd reunite them. we don't know so we're doing the best we can in this situation. you can either get off your pompous hate filled arrogant ass and get down there and try to help or you can keep posting in here that it's all trumps fault like a good little pawn.

Yes, reunite them in their countries of origin.
The question is:

Should we use DNA matching to reunite the families. Can this administration be trusted to responsibly use this useful, yet treacherous tool?
No DNA. Take the parents and their kids and show them the door. Stop feeding them, stop housing them stop the incentives that make them think the USA is their sugar tit!
Would you have supportered banning Russian Jews from seeking asylum from pograms? Would you have supported Jewish refugees from Nazi Germany? What makes the parents who fear the current state of affairs in Central America any different?
Like I have stated many times asswipe. They travel through many countries including Mexico to reach the US tit. Why is that?
Because Guatemala and Honduras and El Salvador are far away.

Why did you call me asswipe? Is that supposed to make you feel superior? Do you find it noble to build yourself up by pushing others down? That comment betrays a lack of a moral compass.
LMAO Old Rocks agreeing with this and he is repugnant as fuck.
Poor hack :lol:

You are not a nice representative of our nation, or what our citizens are. You would do far better in a Nazi society. Anyone that delights in tearing families apart that are already facing the threat of death in the nations they are fleeing is not a person with a whole soul.
Why are the kids safer here when, according to your ilk, our children are routinely gunned down? Why leave their country for safety when they are coming to this country that is run by, as your ilk says, a dictator. A NAZI
You goddamn idiots cant even keep up with your hyperbole.
Arent you like 80? You think its time to grow up yet? Holy shit

Well boot all of them across the border. They will find each other or not.

I really couldn't care less.
Of course you could not. Like your orange messiah, you are a filthy piece of shit.

No. I just don't care about people who shouldn't be here anyway.

You can cry over them all you want. I have better things to do.

See ya.
We all know only Americans are human, right?

Yup. Human but not stupid and gullible.

I think if we can afford to build a wall, we can afford to put a child together with their mother.

Bullshit. Anyone who would put their child through what these "migrant" parents are putting their children through shouldn't have children. And the expense should not be passed on to us. Why would you perpetuate the scam?

reunite them with who?

If you think NONE of the 2,300 children separated from their parents were accompanied by their parents, you are eating the shit the media is feeding you, too. There is not just "one side" to this whole thing. It is more like a prism. Your article was appropriate. Deciding that all those people are evil smugglers and drug dealers is EXACTLY what the WH wants you to think. Be smarter than that.

many-edges-pentagonal-prism_4eddf6d2372dffcf.jpg

reunite them with who?

If you think NONE of the 2,300 children separated from their parents were accompanied by their parents, you are eating the shit the media is feeding you, too. There is not just "one side" to this whole thing. It is more like a prism. Your article was appropriate. Deciding that all those people are evil smugglers and drug dealers is EXACTLY what the WH wants you to think. Be smarter than that.

many-edges-pentagonal-prism_4eddf6d2372dffcf.jpg
oldlady - please show me where i said none of them were taken from their parents?

from what i can tell - some may have well been. if we can reunite them, great. but from reading into this, it's not something that's happened overnight nor is it something trump did to upset the balance of nature in the universe.

the 10 year old girls getting raped on their way over here by smugglers. how do we get them back to their parents?
the kids who the parents give to smugglers to get into the country - again how do we?

demonizing the WH is what the media wants YOU to do - we *all* need to realize this and cut it out.

Forum List

Back