Return to patriarchy legally

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
"Equality" is based on the fraudulent division of rights and responsibilities. If we return to the correct interpretation of rights and freedoms as a combination of freedom and responsibility (which was repeatedly emphasized by the great Reagan), in other words, the American concept of freedom, feminism and plebeianism will die naturally.

The reason for this is this: feminists and plebeians take freedoms but do not take responsibility for acting within those freedoms.

Their freedoms are ensured by the fact that the victims of their mistakes and the people of the United States as a whole are responsible for this.

If they are given individual responsibility for their freedoms, they will renounce them themselves.

This is similar to the scammers who create toxic assets but don't want to back their debts with collateral or other guarantees. This leads to financial cataclysms, and honest Americans are responsible for the plebeians.

• Banned
quote-with-freedom-goes-responsibility-a-responsibility-that-can-only-be-met-by-the-individual-ronald-reagan-93-91-62.jpg

• Banned
- mister Tea, who will be responsible for this?
- not me. I'm not responsible for anything, I only have the freedom to fuck America.

1-trump-fucks-liberty-anti-government-mister-tee.jpg

"Equality" is based on the fraudulent division of rights and responsibilities. If we return to the correct interpretation of rights and freedoms as a combination of freedom and responsibility (which was repeatedly emphasized by the great Reagan), in other words, the American concept of freedom, feminism and plebeianism will die naturally.
Gives us the so called "correct definition of rights", please.
The reason for this is this: feminists and plebeians take freedoms but do not take responsibility for acting within those freedoms.
"OwNiNg tHe FeMs"-threads in 2023, lmao. Go back to 2015.
Their freedoms are ensured by the fact that the victims of their mistakes and the people of the United States as a whole are responsible for this.

If they are given individual responsibility for their freedoms, they will renounce them themselves.

This is similar to the scammers who create toxic assets but don't want to back their debts with collateral or other guarantees. This leads to financial cataclysms, and honest Americans are responsible for the plebeians.
What on Earth are you talking about? What is the point of this thread?

Nothing about Reagan was great.

I’m all for equality for women.

But if they want the vote, they should have to register for the draft.

Because real men fight for their country when it needs them to
I do not hold that my life belongs to the government and therefore regard the draft as a monstrous violation of man's rights.

Would you really be prepared to die for the government for any reason?

The draft should absolutely not be a requirement to vote in a rational and civilized society.

Last edited:
Women would do well to remember that they they were granted the vote because we allowed it

Forum List

Back