Retired Gen Boykin said we need another Word War

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Well no shit sherlock.
The guy works for Dr James Dobson's Family Research Council which is less about family and more about Zionist rapture horseshit.
Those whackos want their tribulation end times horseshit to become a reality. In their twisted logic they will be sucked up in a holy vacuum to eat hot dogs with Jesus in heaven.

Well no shit sherlock.
The guy works for Dr James Dobson's Family Research Council which is less about family and more about Zionist rapture horseshit.
Those whackos want their tribulation end times horseshit to become a reality. In their twisted logic they will be sucked up in a holy vacuum to eat hot dogs with Jesus in heaven.

I don't know about all the Christian weirdo's but this guy is one of the biggest.

Well no shit sherlock.

I don't know about all the Christian weirdo's but this guy is one of the biggest.
No, not all Christians are weirdos. Many Christians are wonderful people. However, many sects of Christianity in the United States have been hijacked by Zionism.

Well no shit sherlock.

No, not all Christians are weirdos. Many Christians are wonderful people. However, many sects of Christianity in the United States have been hijacked by Zionism.

I agree some are very level headed, but way to many are like him.

Well no shit sherlock.

I agree some are very level headed, but way to many are like him.
Yeah..in America sure. Try going to Korea and explaining rapture concepts to Christians there. They will look at you like you have two heads. That rapture shit is cult level.

Boykin is a good guy . as proof of that , it was 'mrobama' that got rid of him as well as many other REAL American Military Generals and general military during 'mrobamas' reign .

Forum List

Back