Results of Pig Flesh eating:

So are you trying to say that these men are receiving of God's Gift and using God's gift to kill random lions for random reasons for some form of Glorification purposes to show the world how Loving God is?

Because if God loves a person who is using HIS gifts for murderous things, then surely God is REALLY REALLY REALLY loving. More loving than I CAN EVER BE.
Why would your "REALLY REALLY REALLY loving" GOD want bone cancer in children?

God loving a Person does not mean He accepts 'EVERYTHING' about the Person. God may prefer the person to stop the murderings just like He may want other things, such as lying, cheating, stealing, yelling at parents, so forth and so on....to be 'stopped?' Possibly. But one thing is for sure. I don't want to be in any 'contention' with God for whatever purposes I, or anyone else, may have.

So are you trying to say that these men are receiving of God's Gift and using God's gift to kill random lions for random reasons for some form of Glorification purposes to show the world how Loving God is?

Because if God loves a person who is using HIS gifts for murderous things, then surely God is REALLY REALLY REALLY loving. More loving than I CAN EVER BE.
Why would your "REALLY REALLY REALLY loving" GOD want bone cancer in children?

to be very very honest. The child with bone cancer. Has any checks been done to that child's parental lineage? Has that child's parents/grandparents, etc... ever been known to be involved with unhealthy living styles? A child who is born from parents/grandparents who were smokers may be more likely to be born with certain 'deficiancies' that children born to non smoking parents/grandparents may not have.

And yet still, another strange question. Why would any human being feel a 'need' to dominate any group of lifes?

Religion. Once one buys into the notion of a male dominator god who wants you to have dominion over all the earth - including other human beings, whose souls must be won over - well, you wind up in the state of madness we find ourselves in now.

So, even from YOUR own thought, man is contending with GOD?
What God?

What is the 'Religion' you are referencing to, then? Oh, I see. You have been given 'rights', so it seems, by the male dominator god who wants you to have dominion over all the earth-including other human beings, whose souls must be 'won' over. But that sounds like God. So who are you referencing to?
Since there is no empirical evidence of god , I was referring to your certainty of imaginary sky Faires.

And yet still, another strange question. Why would any human being feel a 'need' to dominate any group of lifes?

Religion. Once one buys into the notion of a male dominator god who wants you to have dominion over all the earth - including other human beings, whose souls must be won over - well, you wind up in the state of madness we find ourselves in now.

What God?

What is the 'Religion' you are referencing to, then? Oh, I see. You have been given 'rights', so it seems, by the male dominator god who wants you to have dominion over all the earth-including other human beings, whose souls must be 'won' over. But that sounds like God. So who are you referencing to?
Since there is no empirical evidence of god , I was referring to your certainty of imaginary sky Faires.

Empirical evidence ... Empirical evidence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Empirical evidence, also known as sense experience, is the knowledge or source of knowledge acquired by means of the senses, particularly by observation and experimentation.[1] The term comes from the Greek word for experience, ἐμπειρία (empeiría). After Immanuel Kant, it is common in philosophy to call the knowledge thus gained a posteriori knowledge (in contrast to a priori knowledge).

Meaning[edit]
Empirical evidence is information that justifies a belief in the truth or falsity of a claim. In the empiricist view, one can claim to have knowledge only when one has a true belief based on empirical evidence. This stands in contrast to the rationalist view under which reason or reflection alone is considered evidence for the truth or falsity of some propositions.[2] The senses are the primary source of empirical evidence. Although other sources of evidence, such as memory and the testimony of others, ultimately trace back to some sensory experience, they are considered secondary, or indirect.[2]

In another sense, empirical evidence may be synonymous with the outcome of an experiment. In this sense, an empirical result is a unified confirmation. In this context, the term semi-empirical is used for qualifying theoretical methods that use, in part, basic axioms or postulated scientific laws and experimental results. Such methods are opposed to theoretical ab initio methods, which are purely deductive and based on first principles

Full Definition of empirical ... Definition of EMPIRICAL

1. 1 : originating in or based on observation or experience <empirical data>

2. 2 : relying on experience or observation alone often without due regard for system and theory <an empirical basis for the theory>

3. 3 : capable of being verified or disproved by observation or experiment <empirical laws>

4. 4 : of or relating to empiricism
Empiricism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Empiricism
is a theory that states that knowledge comes only or primarily from sensory experience.[1] One of several views of epistemology, the study of human knowledge, along with rationalism and skepticism, empiricism emphasizes the role of empirical evidence in the formation of ideas, over the notion of innate ideas or traditions;[2] empiricists may argue however that traditions (or customs) arise due to relations of previous sense experiences.[3

"Since there is no empirical evidence of god , I was referring to your certainty of imaginary sky Faires."

In other words, because I do not belief upon a theory of a definition of knowledge which is based upon the senses of man; being all the senses a man has to know, even, if he is alive and breathing, means that the other people, who do have senses claim that, empirically, there is no God? But yet can prove that there is a certain way only because they have seen, witnessed, heard or somehow or another witnessed it through their senses. So if a person is blind and deaf, can he or she receive any empirical evidence?

And so, maybe one of the reasons why so many intelligent persons discredit any possibility of a Power living elsewhere in the Universe, with A Son, A Kingdom, A Throne, etc.... is because the person has gone and lived through life with ONLY receiving evidence through their senses. And so, who is supplying all mankind with these sensory knowledge? How can we be certain, if WE personally do not measure with OUR OWN senses, what is presented to us as Truths that can be uniformly measured to produce the same result with only a very slight variance if any variance at all, as absolute Truth for the World and Universe?

To apply profitable formulas ($$-wise) to natural elements is rather an egotistical way of approaching things which are 'sacred' and 'old' to others. One very empirical evidential piece of knowledge is the very fact that vehicles do not run over people alone. People who are behind the steering wheel or are in control over the vehicle, does. Which means, it takes the human and the idea of doing evil, to carry the evil into fruition. And the same applies to all forms of weapons, mass destructive and/or personally destructive.

The pigs, cows, chickens and even lions can't choose or decide to do something outside their God given areas. Humans, on the other hand, can.

Even the fierce lion can't outrun a high powered rifle shot.

And for these sorts of unfairness, do many people cry out loud for some form of 'equal' justice and repayment. Not for a fair exchange but for an unfair exchange.

When a family member is cold bloodedly murdered and the 'justice' system imprisons the wrong person for the crime with no outcry for True Justice by the public, then the scales begin to be tipped in favor of 'whatever may be; whatever may result' which becomes the 'fair' to the which many individuals play with those favorable odds to get away with more murder and more monetary profits through murders. The average amount of monies a human trafficker receives in 1 month is over 30 Thousand dollars. So while 1 trafficker is making over 30 Thousand Dollars a month selling humans to buyers, more than 5 humans, at least, the society is enabling the trafficker to make ends meet until that form of 'employment' is taken out. But because each person has a certain right to do what they want, the Justice System needs to re clarify what is and what is NOT permissible in the society they Judge over. Otherwise, why is there a need for any Justices and why would there be any need for these Justices to receive their 'pay' through/by State or Federal monies? Unless, of course, it is the corrupt ones, which are providing for their paychecks. But even is it was so, they are still in/on Payroll. If they really wanted to be corrupt, they may want to sit on the Ruling Seat while being 'paid under the table.' And this form of accepting 'gifts' to sway a decision is known as 'bribery' and 'contempt'.

Last edited:
So, if you want pigs, chickens, cows or even lions to be murdered ruthlessly for our bellies sake, then, as the Judicial System of the U.S. says, go ahead and help them continue in their profit makings. Buying their foods is actually helping them keep up the profit shares which in turn, helps out the U.S. economy and U.S. welfare to remain in good standings Internationally. Because what good is a world nation if the rest of the world does not want any part with a certain nation? Syria has even been ostracized by their surrounding Nations. And if the surrounding nations of the U.S. decides to ostracize the U.S., the U.S. and Syria will be like each other, ostracized from their surrounding Community.

And then who's going to be more interested in profit making than friend making? Unless, you have some 'hard asses' who is going to go down with their pride held high. The 'last' thing you will see which he/she/they represented would be their 'flag of honor' sinking in the mire after them.

And even though years and years have been spent trying to work politically and diplomatically with such ones, after their boats have sunk, what more can anyone else say should be done except to move on?

And you see here another very amazing beginning. Because even after the high and mighty have sunk leaving the meek and righteous, this is still not the end. The very end of all is when on the 'Last Day' there is going to be a time when man will see God face to face on HIS terms on His Floor. And on that day is when Eternity may truly begin. And no one, alive or passed, is EXEMPT from this meeting with God, whether you believe upon Him or not.

Last edited:
So until that Day, men go out and kill lions so they may have lion meat for dinner. But don't think this as strange. Because who among you if you had so much power in/at your disposal, would want to live any other kind of life, but a life of power?

And so, 18 hole golf courses are mowed into existence because of such wealthy, powerful people.

The first 18-hole golf course in the United States was on a sheep farm in Downers Grove, Illinois, in 1892. The course is still there today.

Golf - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I guess the sheep had to find other places to live.

Romans 8:36
"As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter."

Each person alive can give their opinion as to what this verse implies. But for whose sake are the sheep being slaughtered for? For God's Sake? no... maybe... yes...I don't know....

Luke 5:32
"I have not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance."

'I have not come to call the sheep but those who slaughter and kill the sheep to repentance' << My thoughts which are not endorsed by others....

If you want pigs, cows, chickens, lions to be slaughtered so our bellies can be joyfully 'full', it is your right to do so and not the animals'.

Last edited:
The very first email is on the bottom, working the way upward... Strange email...

4 you have absolutely NO electricity??? Are you on your computer with the battery and wifi?

--
Sent via Email

-----Original Message-----
3 To: XXXXXX
Subject: Re: resources for assistance..

No worries. I asked #3 for help too.

Yeah, but it should be ok by tomorrow.

Thanks anyway!

2 On Sep 13, 2016 7:54 PM, XXXXXX wrote:
is your entire electricity out of power?
sorry. no can.

--
Sent via Email

1 -----Original Message-----
To: XXXXXX
Subject: Re: resources for assistance..

Hey XXXXX

Our fridge isn't working. Could we put some stuff in your fridge and freezer?

I don't know... if you can make anything good out of it all than why aren't you doing so? :)

:lalala:

Last edited:
wanna know something strange? After the artist formerly known as Prince was taken to the hospital for an autopsy, he was immediately cremated the day after he entered into the hospital.

Prince: The Legend Who Sold Over 100 Million Records

Prince's Life as a Jehovah's Witness: His Complicated and Ever-Evolving Faith

"When I first met him he believed in God, but after that there was a time when it seemed like he didn't believe in anything," says his friend and collaborator Sheila E. "But then he became a Witness, and I felt, for him, that believing in something was better than nothing."

Prince was raised in a chaotic home, but his parents were members of the Seventh Day Adventists, another socially conservative Christian group. "When you're talking about the Jehovah's Witnesses and the Seventh Day Adventists, they share a lot of the same core beliefs," says Professor Sally Barringer Gordon, who teaches religion and law at the University of Pennsylvania. "That we are working toward the end of time, that salvation is the key effort for every human being, and that bringing souls to God is the most important thing."

Last edited:
The effects of eating pig?

Satisfaction
Enjoyment
Satiation

Standing pork roast
Standing-Stuffed-Pork-Roast-500x333.jpg

Ribs and more ribs
RacksRibs630.jpg

What God?

Empirical evidence ... Empirical evidence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Empirical evidence, also known as sense experience, is the knowledge or source of knowledge acquired by means of the senses, particularly by observation and experimentation.[1] The term comes from the Greek word for experience, ἐμπειρία (empeiría). After Immanuel Kant, it is common in philosophy to call the knowledge thus gained a posteriori knowledge (in contrast to a priori knowledge).

Meaning[edit]
Empirical evidence is information that justifies a belief in the truth or falsity of a claim. In the empiricist view, one can claim to have knowledge only when one has a true belief based on empirical evidence. This stands in contrast to the rationalist view under which reason or reflection alone is considered evidence for the truth or falsity of some propositions.[2] The senses are the primary source of empirical evidence. Although other sources of evidence, such as memory and the testimony of others, ultimately trace back to some sensory experience, they are considered secondary, or indirect.[2]

In another sense, empirical evidence may be synonymous with the outcome of an experiment. In this sense, an empirical result is a unified confirmation. In this context, the term semi-empirical is used for qualifying theoretical methods that use, in part, basic axioms or postulated scientific laws and experimental results. Such methods are opposed to theoretical ab initio methods, which are purely deductive and based on first principles

Full Definition of empirical ... Definition of EMPIRICAL

1. 1 : originating in or based on observation or experience <empirical data>

2. 2 : relying on experience or observation alone often without due regard for system and theory <an empirical basis for the theory>

3. 3 : capable of being verified or disproved by observation or experiment <empirical laws>

4. 4 : of or relating to empiricism
Empiricism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Empiricism
is a theory that states that knowledge comes only or primarily from sensory experience.[1] One of several views of epistemology, the study of human knowledge, along with rationalism and skepticism, empiricism emphasizes the role of empirical evidence in the formation of ideas, over the notion of innate ideas or traditions;[2] empiricists may argue however that traditions (or customs) arise due to relations of previous sense experiences.[3

"Since there is no empirical evidence of god , I was referring to your certainty of imaginary sky Faires."

In other words, because I do not belief upon a theory of a definition of knowledge which is based upon the senses of man; being all the senses a man has to know, even, if he is alive and breathing, means that the other people, who do have senses claim that, empirically, there is no God? But yet can prove that there is a certain way only because they have seen, witnessed, heard or somehow or another witnessed it through their senses. So if a person is blind and deaf, can he or she receive any empirical evidence?
The longer the explanation the deeper the bullshit !

And so, maybe one of the reasons why so many intelligent persons discredit any possibility of a Power living elsewhere in the Universe, with A Son, A Kingdom, A Throne, etc.... is because the person has gone and lived through life with ONLY receiving evidence through their senses. And so, who is supplying all mankind with these sensory knowledge? How can we be certain, if WE personally do not measure with OUR OWN senses, what is presented to us as Truths that can be uniformly measured to produce the same result with only a very slight variance if any variance at all, as absolute Truth for the World and Universe?
See my Last post.

wanna know something strange? After the artist formerly known as Prince was taken to the hospital for an autopsy, he was immediately cremated the day after he entered into the hospital.

Prince: The Legend Who Sold Over 100 Million Records

"When I first met him he believed in God, but after that there was a time when it seemed like he didn't believe in anything," says his friend and collaborator Sheila E. "But then he became a Witness, and I felt, for him, that believing in something was better than nothing."

Prince was raised in a chaotic home, but his parents were members of the Seventh Day Adventists, another socially conservative Christian group. "When you're talking about the Jehovah's Witnesses and the Seventh Day Adventists, they share a lot of the same core beliefs," says Professor Sally Barringer Gordon, who teaches religion and law at the University of Pennsylvania. "That we are working toward the end of time, that salvation is the key effort for every human being, and that bringing souls to God is the most important thing."

You are either a loon or 13 years old, although the two are not mutually exclusive.

Forum List

Back