Request To The MODs For A New Discussion Area

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
To the powers that be...

I think it's time for a Police Brutality section by now.

Don't you agree?

To the powers that be...

I think it's time for a Police Brutality section by now.

Don't you agree?

I think we should be putting the police threads into Law MarcATL or a separate section as you are recommending. Out of Politics and Current Events because the threads get diluted and bogged down.

Instead of great discussion on the specific issues at hand and more importantly specific cases we are dealing with everything and the kitchen sink get thrown in and throw the good threads off course.

We have a Law and Justice section. It seems ... imo....that that is where it would fit best.

Having a "Police Brutality" section seems like a baiting/inflammatory set up.....and the reason I say this is...there is police brutality and there are also GOOD police...and a section just for police brutality would ignore the good ones. Media emphasizes the bad and the bad certainly need to be taken down. But would a section devoted to that make it seem that that is the majority? I don't know....

We have a Law and Justice section. It seems ... imo....that that is where it would fit best.

Having a "Police Brutality" section seems like a baiting/inflammatory set up.....and the reason I say this is...there is police brutality and there are also GOOD police...and a section just for police brutality would ignore the good ones. Media emphasizes the bad and the bad certainly need to be taken down. But would a section devoted to that make it seem that that is the majority? I don't know....
Good point.

How about a Police Stories section then?

Or something like that.

Forum List

Back