Reputations From A Drunk

JW Frogen

Gold Member
May 10, 2009
Ms. Mondo just explained to me how to read my rep comments, I did not even know there were rep comments. I just thought it was an anonymous score.

Son of a bitch, you guys and gals are a nice lot.

I may hang around here.

Last edited:
Holy shit, I have read them all now.

I love you guys and gals.

But don't ask me to repeat that in the morning.

And, get this Frogen, if you want to give someone else some reputation points (or take some away from them), you can. In each box where a post is displayed, in the upper right corner are a few buttons. The one with the thumbs-up and thumbs-down icon allows you to do that. And YOU can write comments to them.

And, get this Frogen, if you want to give someone else some reputation points (or take some away from them), you can. In each box where a post is displayed, in the upper right corner are a few buttons. The one with the thumbs-up and thumbs-down icon allows you to do that. And YOU can write comments to them.
That's what they are...thumbs up and down. I thought they were fried chicken drumsticks. :lol:

That's what they are...thumbs up and down. I thought they were fried chicken drumsticks. :lol:
:lol:

Racist! ;)

Forum List

Back