Repubs tough decision: take your medicine or lose the Presidency again

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Republicans: Now is the time to admit you were wrong about the Iraq War

Trump: If GOP Doesn't Admit Iraq War Was a Mistake, We're Not Going to Win the General Election - Breitbart

EVERY school child knows that the the optional iraq war was a mistake of epic proportions but Repubs are reluctant to own up to it and for good reason (4400+ casualties and $2TRILLION unpaid- for/ on the grandkid's credit card

Out of 208 Democrats- 126 voted against it (way more than 1/2)

Repubs- ALL but 6 voted for it.

the only people that war profited were defense contractors, ISIL, and Iran. Everyone else got screwed.

The voters are all too aware of this. Ignore it at your peril

There's nothing cons can do to win the WH. If a poll was taken, less than 35% would claim to be right wingers. They can't win with 35% of the vote. That's why they lost the last two elections. But they do love to beat that dead horse.

They know, deep down in their hearts, that the last Repub admin was asleep at the wheel (busy drafting up an iraq invasion really) p[rior to 9/11 and also instigated a disastrous voluntary war. Trump screamed it into their faces at the last debate.

They know, deep down in their hearts, that the last Repub admin was asleep at the wheel (busy drafting up an iraq invasion really) p[rior to 9/11 and also instigated a disastrous voluntary war. Trump screamed it into their faces at the last debate.
Liberals will be parroting Trump for the next seven months...plus the fact that Shrub and his republican congress and senate destroyed the economy.

Liberals will be parroting Trump for the next seven months...plus the fact that Shrub and his republican congress and senate destroyed the economy.
They have done zero since their "momentous election victory" in 2014 (lowest turnout since WW II :eusa_shhh: )

Didn't you hear ? Bill Clinton is to blame for 911! Conservatives are never wrong .

take your medicine or lose the Presidency again

God took Scalia out to end the right wing SCOTUS. But cons would rather defy God than do the job of the senate. We'll see if cons can get away with it. My guess is, they lose the senate too.

Remember I told you so.

take your medicine or lose the Presidency again

God took Scalia out to end the right wing SCOTUS. But cons would rather defy God than do the job of the senate. We'll see if cons can get away with it. My guess is, they lose the senate too.

Remember I told you so.
They're trying thier hardest to get the Dem vote out, thats for sure :p

Forum List

Back