Republicans write healthcare reform behind closed doors

Wow. You re actually dumber than I thought. And that is really fucking stupid.

Republicans were welcome to be involved but they chose not to participate. Republican leadership warned their party members not to help.

The Republican National Committee released a statement after the vote.

nr.bill.passed.panel.cnn.640x360.jpg
Video: Health care bill passes
sot.obama.health.care.cnn.640x360.jpg
Video: Health care reform
stacks.capitol2.cnn.jpg
Key parts of the House health care bill
RELATED TOPICS
"Today with help from their liberal House allies, President Obama and Nancy Pelosi finally got what they have been creating behind closed doors these past months -- a government-run health careexperiment that will increase families' health care costs, increase the deficit, increase taxes on small businesses and the middle class, and cut Medicare," the statement said."

Republicans are lying crybabies. They have been lying about the ACA for 8 freakin years. Now they can't admit what a crappy replacement bill they have created.
So you can't post a link to the whining and crying. You are full of shit then and your smokescreen won't work. You hurl one smear after the other and expect to be taken seriously? LOL

GOP So Worried Public Will See Healthcare Bill They Hid From Lawmakers, Too

Pretty disgusting and childish.
Yes you are. Now be a big boy and post the portion that makes your case instead of slinging a wagon load of shit. Do you know how to post content?

WTF--you can't read?

Senator Rand Paul

✔ @RandPaul

I have been told that the House Obamacare bill is under lock & key, in a secure location, & not available for me or the public to view.

Follow
Senator Rand Paul

✔@RandPaul
@RandPaul
This is unacceptable. This is the biggest issue before Congress and the American people right now.

10:26 AM - 2 Mar 2017

How about Rand Paul's tweeter account? That not work for you. What about Bloomberg.

House Republican leaders have a new version of their major Obamacare repeal and replacement bill. They just don’t want you to see it.

The document is being treated a bit like a top-secret surveillance intercept. It is expected to be available to members and staffers on the House Energy and Commerce panel starting Thursday, but only in a dedicated reading room, one Republican lawmaker and a committee aide said. Nobody will be given copies to take with them.

The unusual secrecy is a reflection of the sensitivity -- and the stakes -- surrounding the GOP effort to rewrite the Affordable Care Act, a top priority of President Donald Trump, who has yet to offer his own plan.

Republican leaders are trying to avoid a repeat of what happened last time. When an outdated draft leaked last week, it was quickly panned by conservatives.

Republicans Hide New Obamacare Draft Under Shroud of Secrecy
I can read fine. I just don't work for lazy retards. Nor do I give op-eds much credibility. You can't see how biased that article is huh?

I believe the reading fine bit is up for debate. Neither article was an op-ed. Nor can you use "bias" to dispute facts. Do you have a problem with the Rand Paul tweet? What about the pictures? Just where is this replacement plan if it is not hidden? And better, what is it?

Now I know, you are going to want to spout the whole Pelosi quote about now. But here is the deal, the Affordable Care Act was SCORED by the CBO before it was voted on. The reason the Republicans are hiding the bill, besides the fact that they can't keep their fringe members under control, is that they don't want the bill scored by the CBO. Scored meaning evaluating the COSTS as well as predicting the number of uninsured.

So you can't post a link to the whining and crying. You are full of shit then and your smokescreen won't work. You hurl one smear after the other and expect to be taken seriously? LOL

GOP So Worried Public Will See Healthcare Bill They Hid From Lawmakers, Too

Pretty disgusting and childish.
Yes you are. Now be a big boy and post the portion that makes your case instead of slinging a wagon load of shit. Do you know how to post content?

WTF--you can't read?

Senator Rand Paul

✔ @RandPaul

I have been told that the House Obamacare bill is under lock & key, in a secure location, & not available for me or the public to view.

Follow
Senator Rand Paul

✔@RandPaul
@RandPaul
This is unacceptable. This is the biggest issue before Congress and the American people right now.

How about Rand Paul's tweeter account? That not work for you. What about Bloomberg.

House Republican leaders have a new version of their major Obamacare repeal and replacement bill. They just don’t want you to see it.

The document is being treated a bit like a top-secret surveillance intercept. It is expected to be available to members and staffers on the House Energy and Commerce panel starting Thursday, but only in a dedicated reading room, one Republican lawmaker and a committee aide said. Nobody will be given copies to take with them.

The unusual secrecy is a reflection of the sensitivity -- and the stakes -- surrounding the GOP effort to rewrite the Affordable Care Act, a top priority of President Donald Trump, who has yet to offer his own plan.

Republican leaders are trying to avoid a repeat of what happened last time. When an outdated draft leaked last week, it was quickly panned by conservatives.

I can read fine. I just don't work for lazy retards. Nor do I give op-eds much credibility. You can't see how biased that article is huh?

I believe the reading fine bit is up for debate. Neither article was an op-ed. Nor can you use "bias" to dispute facts. Do you have a problem with the Rand Paul tweet? What about the pictures? Just where is this replacement plan if it is not hidden? And better, what is it?

Now I know, you are going to want to spout the whole Pelosi quote about now. But here is the deal, the Affordable Care Act was SCORED by the CBO before it was voted on. The reason the Republicans are hiding the bill, besides the fact that they can't keep their fringe members under control, is that they don't want the bill scored by the CBO. Scored meaning evaluating the COSTS as well as predicting the number of uninsured.
You can debate gravity if you want. You'll still fall on your face. Just like you did here. Your post said GOP is so worried they hid the bill from lawmakers and you could even begin yo back it up so you want to make it a different argument.

LOL

I remember how Republicans whined. They cried. They had a fit.

They acted like a spoiled brat writhing on the floor in the toy aisle at Walmart.

They lied about how Democrats wrote the ACA behind closed doors.

Not only are the Republicans writing this behind closed doors, they won't even let certain Republican lawmakers see it!!!!!!!!!!

If it weren't so pathetic it would be some funny chit
Post a link to the whining and crying. You are well known for talking out of your ass, so why should we believe you? The Republicans were not involved with the unaffordable care act so why would they want access to what they were not going to vote for? You make no sense.
Wow. You re actually dumber than I thought. And that is really fucking stupid.

Republicans were welcome to be involved but they chose not to participate. Republican leadership warned their party members not to help.

The Republican National Committee released a statement after the vote.

nr.bill.passed.panel.cnn.640x360.jpg
Video: Health care bill passes
sot.obama.health.care.cnn.640x360.jpg
Video: Health care reform
stacks.capitol2.cnn.jpg
Key parts of the House health care bill
RELATED TOPICS
"Today with help from their liberal House allies, President Obama and Nancy Pelosi finally got what they have been creating behind closed doors these past months -- a government-run health careexperiment that will increase families' health care costs, increase the deficit, increase taxes on small businesses and the middle class, and cut Medicare," the statement said."

Republicans are lying crybabies. They have been lying about the ACA for 8 freakin years. Now they can't admit what a crappy replacement bill they have created.

We have to pass it to see whats in it.....

WTF--you can't read?

Senator Rand Paul

✔ @RandPaul

Follow
Senator Rand Paul

✔@RandPaul
@RandPaul

You can debate gravity if you want. You'll still fall on your face. Just like you did here. Your post said GOP is so worried they hid the bill from lawmakers and you could even begin yo back it up so you want to make it a different argument.

LOL

Damn but you are a troll. Yes, they hid the bill from lawmakers. Is Rand Paul a lawmaker?

What part of that tweet do you not understand? Is English not your first language? Already we have uncovered some reading proficiency issues, now it looks like comprehension is an even bigger problem. Perhaps you could get back to me after you complete some remedial reading courses at the local community college.

WTF--you can't read?

Senator Rand Paul

✔ @RandPaul

Follow
Senator Rand Paul

✔@RandPaul
@RandPaul

LOL

Damn but you are a troll. Yes, they hid the bill from lawmakers. Is Rand Paul a lawmaker?

What part of that tweet do you not understand? Is English not your first language? Already we have uncovered some reading proficiency issues, now it looks like comprehension is an even bigger problem. Perhaps you could get back to me after you complete some remedial reading courses at the local community college.
You shifted your argument. You said the GOP is so worried they hid the bill from lawmakers. So far, nothing but insults for support. And I do not recall Obamacare being open to the public as it was being written.

They acted like a spoiled brat writhing on the floor in the toy aisle at Walmart.

Not only are the Republicans writing this behind closed doors, they won't even let certain Republican lawmakers see it!!!!!!!!!!

Post a link to the whining and crying. You are well known for talking out of your ass, so why should we believe you? The Republicans were not involved with the unaffordable care act so why would they want access to what they were not going to vote for? You make no sense.
Here you go, silly ass.

Rand Paul protests outside room where House Republicans are hammering out Obamacare replacement

Inside a nondescript Capitol meeting room, members of the House Energy and Commerce Committee were discussing the details of a possible Affordable Care Act replacement bill. Outside, there was an unwelcome visitor: Sen. Rand Paul (R).

The Kentucky senator, who has pledged to oppose any bill that does not fully do away with the ACA and its insurance subsidies, learned late Thursday morning that committee members were talking about the bill in H157, a room on the Capitol’s first floor.

“I have been told that the House Obamacare bill is under lock and key, in a secure location, and not available for me or the public to view,” he tweeted.

According to House Republican staff, this wasn’t the whole story. The bill, which has been workshopped and previewed in private meeting, is not ready yet. But at noon, a dozen reporters were already staking out the room — which was being guarded by Capitol Police officers — Paul and several members of his staff strolled up, toting a copier just in case the senator got his hands on the bill. Over the objections of the officers, reporters and photographers followed Paul into the tight space in front of the door to the room.

“I’d like a copy of the bill,” Paul said to a House staff member near the door. Told that he could not get a copy — the bill is still being drafted, though Republicans are being made aware of what it will likely contain — Paul turned and faced the press.

Here you go, silly ass.

Rand Paul protests outside room where House Republicans are hammering out Obamacare replacement

Inside a nondescript Capitol meeting room, members of the House Energy and Commerce Committee were discussing the details of a possible Affordable Care Act replacement bill. Outside, there was an unwelcome visitor: Sen. Rand Paul (R).

The Kentucky senator, who has pledged to oppose any bill that does not fully do away with the ACA and its insurance subsidies, learned late Thursday morning that committee members were talking about the bill in H157, a room on the Capitol’s first floor.

“I have been told that the House Obamacare bill is under lock and key, in a secure location, and not available for me or the public to view,” he tweeted.

According to House Republican staff, this wasn’t the whole story. The bill, which has been workshopped and previewed in private meeting, is not ready yet. But at noon, a dozen reporters were already staking out the room — which was being guarded by Capitol Police officers — Paul and several members of his staff strolled up, toting a copier just in case the senator got his hands on the bill. Over the objections of the officers, reporters and photographers followed Paul into the tight space in front of the door to the room.

“I’d like a copy of the bill,” Paul said to a House staff member near the door. Told that he could not get a copy — the bill is still being drafted, though Republicans are being made aware of what it will likely contain — Paul turned and faced the press.
...and? He's opposed to saving any of it from the get go. The ACA wasn't available for public scrutiny either but now it supposed to be? What bill is?

I want to see there the GOP is scared though ...still waiting.

Here you go, silly ass.

...and? He's opposed to saving any of it from the get go. The ACA wasn't available for public scrutiny either but now it supposed to be? What bill is?

The ACA was debated for a year.. The Republicans have this bill, why are they afraid to let people know what is in it? Why won't they even let other Republicans see it?

Because it fucks over low income people & hands money to thew wealthy. Just like each & every bill the pathetic Republicans write.

One example: tax credits are issued by age instead of income. So some dude making a few million a year will get a tax subsidy to help him buy health insurance. The people making 40 - 60 K in the 50's won't get enough to make a difference. Even you Trumpettes, know that is bullsdhit. Yet not a single one of you will speak out against that aspect.

This isa how fuycking stupid Republicans are.

"Elections have consequences". Quit whining, d-bag.

Here you go, silly ass.

The ACA was debated for a year.. The Republicans have this bill, why are they afraid to let people know what is in it? Why won't they even let other Republicans see it?

Because it fucks over low income people & hands money to thew wealthy. Just like each & every bill the pathetic Republicans write.

One example: tax credits are issued by age instead of income. So some dude making a few million a year will get a tax subsidy to help him buy health insurance. The people making 40 - 60 K in the 50's won't get enough to make a difference. Even you Trumpettes, know that is bullsdhit. Yet not a single one of you will speak out against that aspect.

You made a lot of assumptions, then tried to support them with insults.

LOL

Here you go, silly ass.

I read the entire ACA before it was passed. It was posted on the web by several groups.

"Elections have consequences". Quit whining, d-bag.

I am not whining. I am masking fun of you & your party. Then watch you & your ilk squirm.

Here you go, silly ass.

You made a lot of assumptions, then tried to support them with insults.

LOL[/QUOT
If you consider posting the truth to be an insult, I would suggest you search your own soul to find out why that ios.

Here you go, silly ass.

I read the entire ACA before it was passed. It was posted on the web by several groups.
Funny because Pelosi said they have to pass the bill before you know what's in it. Pardon my skepticism.

Here you go, silly ass.

Funny because Pelosi said they have to pass the bill before you know what's in it. Pardon my skepticism.
Yet another dumbass who does not understand what Pelosi said. You keep proving me right when I call you an idiot.

Here you go, silly ass.

Yet another dumbass who does not understand what Pelosi said. You keep proving me right when I call you an idiot.
I'm sorry, so it was a parabble for the disciples?

Here you go, silly ass.

I'm sorry, so it was a parabble for the disciples?
Pelosi was speaking to a group of her constituents. She was talking about all the crap being said about the bill was it was being debated was making it difficult to actually know what was in the bill. That would clear up after it passed & the final version read & then implemented. The bill was on line for those who wanted to read it.

Forum List

Back