Republicans working on removing biden from ballot in 3 states

Biden isn't looking to remove Trump from the ballot. Legislators and courts are. On both side.

I'm amused that you Trump swabs have your panties in a bunch when it's most likely that the stacked Supreme Court is gonna put him back on that ballot.
Bullshit. Biden just said Trump was in insurrectionist.
We're discussing the CO Trump ban and the tit-for-tat Republican bans of Biden.
Not sure what you are referring to with the "Legislators and courts are. On both sides" means.

Bullshit. Biden just said Trump was in insurrectionist.
We're discussing the CO Trump ban and the tit-for-tat Republican bans of Biden.
Not sure what you are referring to with the "Legislators and courts are. On both sides" means.
Again, Biden isn't the one looking to remove Trump from the ballot. The CO courts ruled on it, and that's because Trump DID foment insurrection (watched the whole thing, including his speech on TV).

So far, I haven't seen Biden ask any state to remove Trump from the ballot...or try to foment insurrection. :)
I'm sure the USSC will let him run. I think you just like being outraged. It's a soothing state for you.

Didn't biden say something about equal justice in his pardoning of some drug offenders.

here's a guy excited about it:

View attachment 877146

View attachment 877146
This is just another reason why the GOP is known as "the stupid party". I absolutely detest Joe Obama, I mean Joe Biden. I also want him to be on the ballot. I am equally opposed to removing Biden from the ballot as I am Trump. Let the American people choose who they want.

I am actually glad the democrats are doing this to Trump, it has angered many Americans and is leading to increased support and popularity for Trump. What the democrats are doing is just proving who the real fascist party is, it is the democrats. And it is not just in Colorado. In 4 states, you can only vote for Biden in the primary. Let the democrats continue to prove they are the real fascists.

If the GOP removes Biden from the ballot in red states, they will prove themselves no better than the democrats. This will in turn deflate the momentum Trump has gained due to the fascism of the left. But again, the most important thing is this, let the people decide. This almost sounds like something RINO witch and supposed RNC Chair RINO McDumbial would do. She's not the sharpest tool in the shed and in all reality, her mission seems to be to destroy the GOP, not strengthen it.

If the GOP start removing Biden from the ballots in red states, the GOP will no longer be "the stupid party", they will be "the dumber than previously thought party"

Taking away the voters and replacing it with tactics used in banana republics.

Again, Biden isn't the one looking to remove Trump from the ballot. The CO courts ruled on it, and that's because Trump DID foment insurrection (watched the whole thing, including his speech on TV).
So far, I haven't seen Biden ask any state to remove Trump from the ballot...or try to foment insurrection.
I'm sure the USSC will let him run. I think you just like being outraged. It's a soothing state for you.
1. J6 was NOT an "insurrection". It was a protest. Even if you keep repeating a LIE, we know what the truth is. (Russian collusion, et.al)
2. The USSC should let him run, I hope by 9-0
3. My outrage is about dems whining about "democracy" and then pulling Banana Republic bullshit, as Joy Behar just said on "The View":
"we need the courts to ban Trump from running or else he'll win"

Last edited:
Only 3 states?

Biden needs to be removed from the ballot in all the red states, including all his democrat buddies.
Ok, you are right, it is a mix however and Colorado’s suit was brought by Republicans.

Arizona - John Castro, GOP, filed suit.

Maine - Dem sec of state is looking at it, no suit filed. Similar with California, no suit filed. Left leaning group involved several of the states.

Michigan - multiple suits, members of both parties involved, appeal now by a liberal group. Interestingly Trump’s elegibility to be on the ballot upheld by DemSec of State.

Ok, you are right, it is a mix however and Colorado’s suit was brought by Republicans.

Arizona - John Castro, GOP, filed suit.

Maine - Dem sec of state is looking at it, no suit filed. Similar with California, no suit filed. Left leaning group involved several of the states.

Michigan - multiple suits, members of both parties involved, appeal now by a liberal group. Interestingly Trump’s elegibility to be on the ballot upheld by DemSec of State.
Never Trumpers are as bad as Democrats.

Forum List

Back