Fetterman no longer considers himself a progressive

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Why does Fetterman not consider himself a Progressive? Because those in the DNC want him dead, at least, according to Fetterman for not supporting the genocide of the Jewish nation and for wanting to secure the border better.

Hopefully they don't try to murder him like they tried to murder a member of SCOTUS.

Why does Fetterman not consider himself a Progressive? Because those in the DNC want him dead, at least, according to Fetterman for not supporting the genocide of the Jewish nation and for wanting to secure the border better.

Hopefully they don't try to murder him like they tried to murder a member of SCOTUS.
/——/ I’ve noticed that as Fetterman’s brain recovers function he becomes more conservative.

So dems need mass induced strokes?....Sounds like a plan....Maybe some Chi-Com lab has some in a bottle they can release on them. ;)

So the pokey-poke makes one less resistant to propaganda?

No, I know a few people who've had it who still have plenty of brain cells.

Like nearly all congress critters, he sucks AIPAC cock every morning.

Seems to me the real traitors are those supporting a foreign nation over their own.

Like nearly all congress critters, he sucks AIPAC cock every morning.

Seems to me the real traitors are those supporting a foreign nation over their own.
How so? Hamas took American citizens hostage.

If I were Biden, I would have gone in myself to get them back.

How so? Hamas took American citizens hostage.

If I were Biden, I would have gone in myself to get them back.
Supporting a genocide with massive amounts of funding for war materials while millions of Americans suffer in poverty, seems inappropriate.

Supporting a genocide with massive amounts of funding for war materials while millions of Americans suffer in poverty, seems inappropriate.
How is Israel conducting a genocide when population levels have steadily gone up in Gaza? If they are engaged in genocide, they suck at it.

Conversly, the Holocaust killed about 6 million Jews as where there are not much more Jews alive today in Israel

And guess what, there is no Zionist state that will be acceptable to you or to Hamas, which means their extermination, or return to the ovens of gentile nations so they won't ever form another Zionist state.

He was a left wing cult fuck piece of shit….he strokes out and becomes conservative?

FUCK YEA!

He had a Trump stroke! :omg:

Forum List

Back