Republicans win 4 NYC council seats

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Was it a RED WAVE yesterday?

"Republicans won four contested City Council races in Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island and had a shot at taking a fifth in a potential upset. Republican Inna Vernikov thumped her Democratic opponent Steve Saperstein for an open seat In southern Brooklyn’s 48th Council District by nearly 30 points. With 87 percent of the vote in, Vernikov, a 37-year-old lawyer and Ukraine native, garnered 10,768 votes, or 65 percent of the vote, to 5,870 votes, or 35 percent, for Saperstein."

Biden is despised and the libs radical agenda has been overwhelmingly smashed. If biden were to come out and stop the insanity, mandates, passports, authoritarianism, quit dividing america, he would have a chance at keeping the house. We all know he won't do that and will diddle and fiddle and double down on his absurdity.

Biden is despised and the libs radical agenda has been overwhelmingly smashed. If biden were to come out and stop the insanity, mandates, passports, authoritarianism, quit dividing america, he would have a chance at keeping the house. We all know he won't do that and will diddle and fiddle and double down on his absurdity.
Just like Republicans refuse to allow people to have liberty with their own bodies by denying abortion for women and me to smoke a joint without being jailed. You seem to forget that the GOP is no better then the DNC.

Was it a RED WAVE yesterday?

"Republicans won four contested City Council races in Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island and had a shot at taking a fifth in a potential upset. Republican Inna Vernikov thumped her Democratic opponent Steve Saperstein for an open seat In southern Brooklyn’s 48th Council District by nearly 30 points. With 87 percent of the vote in, Vernikov, a 37-year-old lawyer and Ukraine native, garnered 10,768 votes, or 65 percent of the vote, to 5,870 votes, or 35 percent, for Saperstein."

All stolen thanks to our rigged election systems. Let me know when you demand audits for those elections so I can join with you.

Biden 94% approval among Dems
25% INDY
4% PUB

Dems are brainwashed sheep.

Just like Republicans refuse to allow people to have liberty with their own bodies by denying abortion for women and me to smoke a joint without being jailed. You seem to forget that the GOP is no better then the DNC.

Abortion is killing. I'll never agree with that. I'll agree with you that it should be your choice to smoke a fatty.

1635969159060.png

Democrats are losing because they are doing the same stupid shit they did when Oblama was president, but don't worry the Repubs will lose later because they do the same stupid shit that causes them to lose.

All that happens in US politics is likened to a dog chasing it's tail.

There is literally no way that Dems keep the house.
That ship sailed.

Forum List

Back