Republicans Will Pay For This In Spades

Climate change is just something the left loves because they hate big oil's support for Republican politicians. MIT, Princeton, and even the founder of the weather channel have come out and said climate change is a scam. When NOAA has to adjust the temperature data just to get to the liberal conclusion then it is fraud. When scientists are promised grant money to get on board, that is corrupt government. Liberals are just pissed that they were caught in their lies and figure if they can yell over us that they will force everyone to live in there screwed up alternate reality. Keep smoking that shit libs, the rest of us will keep you in reality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well imagine that, the US is already doing its part. By shipping jobs overseas that is. Thanks to the middle class the US already is reducing CO2 emissions. Go China, Go China.

Carbon%20emissions.61111jpg.jpg
thebeijingsm.jpg

Well imagine that, the US is already doing its part. By shipping jobs overseas that is. Thanks to the middle class the US already is reducing CO2 emissions. Go China, Go China.

thebeijingsm.jpg

Looks like Pittsburgh in the 40s and 50s. The reason for the pollution in Pittsburgh was taken care of quite easily, except for those who worked at Homestead.

BTW, the discussion is CC and CO2, not pollution.

Nobody will be going to the voting booth next year worried about "climate change "

Worried? Weird word choice.

I consider it when choosing a candidate. If you are a true denier of AGW, you are too stupid to get my vote. If you are only opposing action for political reasons......but grasp the science.....I might be able to look past it.
Anyone who supports that nonsense is con artist and a threat to society.

You get your vote. I wouldn't let you walk my dogs.....but I support your right to vote. Please....use it for someone who denies AGW.

I intend to. any candidate who supports the theory of AGW has automatically lost my vote.

they can start with this thug Obama and work up from there. oh and they can KEEP Obama for all we care. and come and get this OP next. please

snip:
France Uses Emergency Laws to Place Climate Activists Under House Arrest
By Daniel Politi

498675330-french-military-stand-guard-outside-the-venue-that-will.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

French military stand guard outside the venue that will host the COP 21 UN climate conference, on November 25, 2015, in Le Bourget, north of Paris.
Photo by ALAIN JOCARD/AFP/Getty Images

At least 24 activists who advocate for climate change have been placed under house arrest ahead of the highly anticipated United Nations talks in Paris. France used emergency laws that were implemented after the Paris shootings to arrest the green campaigners, the French government confirmed on Saturday. Earlier, the Guardian had reported the news, noting that the warrants delivered to the activists cited state of emergency laws that were imposed after 130 people were killed in terrorist attacks earlier this month.

Author and activist Naomi Klein, said French leaders are carrying out “a gross abuse of power that risks turning the summit into a farce.” Hearing the voice of activists is important at an event where lots of world leaders will be present, she added. “Climate summits are not photo opportunities to boost the popularity of politicians,” she told the Guardian. “Given the stakes of the climate crisis, they are by their nature highly contested. That is democracy, messy as it may be. The French government, under cover of anti-terrorism laws, seems to be trying to avoid this, shamefully banning peaceful demonstrations and using emergency powers to pre-emptively detain key activists.”

all of it here:
France uses emergency laws to place climate activists under house arrest.

Damn Steph, those dog gone French surrender to everyone, and even they will not surrender to the "watermelon" activists, lol. The greenies are sooooooo funny, how do you think they got to Paris, boat, plane, train, or automobile, lolololol! OMG, fossil fuels, oh noooooooooooooooo, we are melting, hehehehehehehehehe!

I know it. I cracked up when I saw that. remember here some Professors were wanting GloBULL warming "deniers" arrested under the Rico? and then I saw this. I went HELL YEAH!!!!!!! lol
though I don't think I agree with it. it's stopping their Freedom of speech which isn't something I want to see happen here

The problem with "global warming" is that it was thought up by a Bunco artist named Al Gore. Less then 7% of Americans see it as a threat. That is NOT going to harm us a bit.

Bullshit!!!!!!!

"69 percent of Americans believed that global warming is caused mainly by human activities (57%), or caused equally by humans and natural changes (12%), while only 29 percent believed it is caused mostly by natural changes in the environment. - See more at:

American Opinions on Global Warming: A Yale/Gallup/Clearvision Poll
What do you expect them to think when all they hear in the MSM is how global warming is an undisputed fact? Of course they're gonna agree when they're only given one side of the story as if it's settled science (which it ISN'T). Even if 100% of Americans believe it that doesn't make it a fact. You must think polls = fact.

I know one thing....the Republican party doesn't like anything which benefits the common man unless big business comes up with the idea first and through their campaign donations use influence to get it initiated. Perfect Examples of the same thing on the other side is when FD Roosevelt initiated all the alphabet programs to help ordinary people and John Kennedy declared that by the end of the 60's decade we would put a man on the moon and return him safely to the earth. If he had not done that and put the government to work on it and if Lyndon Johnson had not followed through on it we would still be in a cold war with Russia and they would have a colony on the moon.

Right now some countries are powering nearly all their schools with solar power.....we should be at the forefront. Nuclear power is great but look at Three Mile Island, Chernobyl and the Japanese disaster last year to see why it isn't the most desirable:

View attachment 55862 View attachment 55861 View attachment 55863

The problem with this phony global warming nonsense is that it's an endless money pit. It doesn't matter what we do or how much we spend, it's never enough.

It's like what I've always said about global warming people: You can't make an environmentalist happy.....it just isn't possible.

In my 55 years on this planet I've seen regulation after regulation--improvement after improvement, and today, global warming people are unhappier today than they were 30 years ago. If you took every last dollar....every last dime from Americans, spent it on global warming, there would still be plenty of complaining.

Nobody knows that more than I do. I'm a truck driver and I can't tell you the tens of thousands of dollars we had to spend because of unfounded global warming. During the Bush years they regulated diesel fuel so that it contains a very small amount of sulfur. Since that time, diesel fuel averaged a dollar per gallon more than gasoline. Before that, diesel fuel was always cheaper than gas.

Then they came out with all kinds of gadgets trucks had to have before they could be sold. The average truck now costs over 10K more than it did ten years ago thanks to all this pollution nonsense. A few years back, they made manufacturers install a device called Diesel Emission Fluid. It's a separate tank that contains DEF that squirts into your exhaust pipe to reduce emissions.

Now trucks break down all the time, and my estimation is that 80% of the time, it's some pollution gadget that went haywire. We have to pass these losses on to our customers. Our customers have to pass that cost to consumers. It's a hidden tax that nobody sees.

When will it ever stop? Never. That's the point. It never stops no matter what we do. We just keep pouring more and more money into it.

Just because you can't do everything is not an excuse to do nothing

Global warming exists, it is a fact
Conservative denial in support of big oil borders on criminal

No, that's not criminal, but let me tell you what is:

Politicians, particularly Democrats, have wanted more control over the people. The only two vestiges left to conquer are control over energy and control over healthcare. Once government has control over those two things, they will have total control of the people.

So that's not an excuse to do nothing? Of course it is. If you see a two alarm house fire, does it make any sense to urinate on it? If you are on a cruse ship that's sinking, does it do any good for you to use your drink cup to try and bail out the water?

If these trillions of dollars we put into global warming won't stop global warming, then why are we wasting this money?

At this point in the Bush years we had two hot wars and a stream of young dead Americans showing up at Dover each day:

Hamstrung by Congress, GOP opposition, Obama heads to Paris to clinch global climate agreement

"President Barack Obama is trying to negotiate a legacy-making climate change pact this coming week in Paris with one hand tied behind his back. Congress can't even agree whether global warming is real.

Scientists point to the global agreement, years in the making, as the last, best hope for averting the worst effects of global warming. Obama has spent months prodding other countries to make ambitious carbon-cutting pledges to the agreement, which he hopes will become the framework for countries to tackle the climate issue long beyond the end of his presidency in early 2017.

But Republicans have tried to undermine the president by sowing uncertainty about whether the U.S. will make good on its promises. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., and other GOP leaders have warned other countries not to trust any deal Obama may strike; other GOP allies are working to nullify Obama's emissions-cutting steps at home."
The problem with "global warming" is that it was thought up by a Bunco artist named Al Gore. Less then 7% of Americans see it as a threat. That is NOT going to harm us a bit.
If Al Gore lived a modest life in modest home, he might have more credibility..But I for one refuse to listen to his propaganda while he lives in excess of the common man or woman...

thebeijingsm.jpg

Looks like Pittsburgh in the 40s and 50s. The reason for the pollution in Pittsburgh was taken care of quite easily, except for those who worked at Homestead.

BTW, the discussion is CC and CO2, not pollution.

It is both in China

At this point in the Bush years we had two hot wars and a stream of young dead Americans showing up at Dover each day:

Hamstrung by Congress, GOP opposition, Obama heads to Paris to clinch global climate agreement

"President Barack Obama is trying to negotiate a legacy-making climate change pact this coming week in Paris with one hand tied behind his back. Congress can't even agree whether global warming is real.

Scientists point to the global agreement, years in the making, as the last, best hope for averting the worst effects of global warming. Obama has spent months prodding other countries to make ambitious carbon-cutting pledges to the agreement, which he hopes will become the framework for countries to tackle the climate issue long beyond the end of his presidency in early 2017.

But Republicans have tried to undermine the president by sowing uncertainty about whether the U.S. will make good on its promises. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., and other GOP leaders have warned other countries not to trust any deal Obama may strike; other GOP allies are working to nullify Obama's emissions-cutting steps at home."
If Al Gore lived a modest life in modest home, he might have more credibility..But I for one refuse to listen to his propaganda while he lives in excess of the common man or woman...
If Gore was advocating total cuts in emissions you might have a point

But he is advocating sensible, achievable goals that have conservatives outraged

But he is advocating sensible, achievable goals that have conservatives outraged
He can start by reducing his carbon footprint...

Yep, another Republican landslide ahead just like last year.

lol, that's why I said it was another lib/leftie fairly tale, wet dream or something.
Under Obama the Democrats has taken the worst beatings in all areas then under any other democrat EVER. But according to their die hard sheep they got it in THE BAG. one can only feel sorry for them or more like Pity they are such slaves to A PARTY

How many O them thar spades is y'all lookin' fer ? Ferguson Mizery is full of 'em !
OH. Almos dunn fergot ! Gawd Blast 'merca !

Yes, and Republicans who supported invading Iraq should have gone themselves

And kill off our aristocratic leadership?

I am sure he buys carbon credits, from his own company.

I'll fart in his honor....

How about the democrats that supported the war? Put Mrs Clinton's face out there on the front lines and I will bet the Teliban would have complained about WMD.

I agree though, everyone who vote for war should have at least sent a son or themselves. You know like Palin.

I'll fart in his honor....

Better have a credit if you do.

Forum List

Back