Former CIA Operations Manger Says John Brennan Is Dishonest And Corrupt.

The Professor

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2011
John Brennan attacked President Trump on Twitter saying :“The damage being inflicted by @realDonaldTrump on our national conscience & our government is tragic. Members of Congress & staffers who defend & misrepresent his indefensible actions are telling Americans it’s ok to be dishonest, unethical, & corrupt. How far we have fallen.”

Brennan's comments didn't sit to well with a former CIA operations manager who worked for him and who describes his conduct as being unethical and even criminal:

“I worked for you at CIA. You’re dishonest and corrupt. You’ve destroyed the agency that I loved and served for 23 years. I swear to you: I will attend your trial and sentencing. That day is coming,” he wrote on Twitter.

“I was under cover my entire career, never sought or wanted publicity — quite the opposite. Then came Benghazi, the Iran cash scandal, Hillary emails and now the Russia and Ukraine hoaxes. Now I speak up and speak out,” he said.

Former CIA agent tells John Brennan ‘I swear I will attend your trial and sentencing’ after former director trolls Trump

CONCLUSION: What Brennan said about Trump is a prime example of delusional projection. It was HIS agency, under HIS leadership, that was engaged in unlawful conduct. HE is the one who is dishonest, unethical and corrupt. Little by little, the truth will come out and heads will fall.

John Brennan attacked President Trump on Twitter saying :“The damage being inflicted by @realDonaldTrump on our national conscience & our government is tragic. Members of Congress & staffers who defend & misrepresent his indefensible actions are telling Americans it’s ok to be dishonest, unethical, & corrupt. How far we have fallen.”

Brennan's comments didn't sit to well with a former CIA operations manager who worked for him and who describes his conduct as being unethical and even criminal:

“I worked for you at CIA. You’re dishonest and corrupt. You’ve destroyed the agency that I loved and served for 23 years. I swear to you: I will attend your trial and sentencing. That day is coming,” he wrote on Twitter.

“I was under cover my entire career, never sought or wanted publicity — quite the opposite. Then came Benghazi, the Iran cash scandal, Hillary emails and now the Russia and Ukraine hoaxes. Now I speak up and speak out,” he said.

Former CIA agent tells John Brennan ‘I swear I will attend your trial and sentencing’ after former director trolls Trump

CONCLUSION: What Brennan said about Trump is a prime example of delusional projection. It was HIS agency, under HIS leadership, that was engaged in unlawful conduct. HE is the one who is dishonest, unethical and corrupt. Little by little, the truth will come out and heads will fall.

We already know of multiple examples of Brennan lying to congress, the last pointed out in the DOJ IG report. The real question is if he'll be held accountable.

Former CIA Operations Manger Says John Brennan Is Dishonest And Corrupt
Few few people rise to lead very few large organizations whether they be government or private industry without being dishonest and corrupt, and controlled by special interests. Average people (the bottom 99%) are nothing but DIRT to the rich and powerful to be used and thrown away like TP.

Barr and Durham are digging real hard into what happened. The IG report scratched the surface as to what happened, but didn't get to all of it. Durham can get way deeper into what happened by issuing subpoenas. Brennan and many other deep state coup plotters are really sweating bullets...

When our Government starts prosecuting and punishing people like him, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Podesta, Clinton, Biden and others, then Faith will be restored to Government.

Honestly The FBI is a Mess, and so in The Intelligence Community and if there is not something drastic done to clean it up, this country is a Republic in name only.

Here is an interesting fact or question:

Are Paul Manafort, and Gates Political Prisoners? Everything they are accused of doing, they did while working for The Obama Administration as employees of The Podesta Group who was also working directly for The Clinton Campaign.

They were registered by The Podesta Group incorrectly as Domestic Agents. The Podesta Group did this because the reporting procedures on Gates and Manafort are not very strict like they are for Foreign Agents. So The Podesta Group was trying to conceal what Gates and Manafort were doing in The Ukraine. When the Podesta Group was called on this, here is what Mueller did for them. They allowed The Podesta Group at first to register Manafort and Gates as Foreign Agents Retroactively, then Mueller Granted the Podesta Group Immunity. Then after granting them immunity, which prevents Manafort and Gates to request exculpatory evidence from The Podesta Group, Mueller charged them with not registering as foreign agents. Then accuses them of financial crimes and tax evasion, but Manafort and Gates cannot subpoena financial records of The Podesta Group to contest those charges. The Charges of tax evasion, and financial crimes are completely based on what is called a "black ledger" which was written in The Ukraine when John Brennan, Biden, Clinton, Podesta and the Obama Administration was running around over there trying to keep the old regime in power.

People involved in the "black ledger" fled The Ukraine when an Anti-Corruption government was elected. To date, the "black ledger" has not been verified to be authentic, yet an alleged "petty tax cheat" like Manafort sits in solitary confinement with zero access to the outside world, and no way to tell his story since he also has a gag order on him as does Gates.

Last edited:

John O. Brennan is an admitted supporter of Communism, who actively pushed for the election of the American Stalin, Gus Hall,to be made our Communist Strongman.

His fate should be like that of Nicky Yezhov, Stalin's intelligence chief who plotted against his leader.

Forum List

Back