Republicans who voted "present" to censure Schiff for LYING. Primary them?

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

I frankly had not heard of these supposedly R folks anyhow.

That's telling all by itself. Fox does not cover these yahoos, or not when I am watching anyhow.

How can you condone LYING to the American people? How can you condone deceiving Americans on a vast scale on such important matters as.. the plot to get rid of a president THEY elected?

banana republic..

That's telling all by itself. Fox does not cover these yahoos, or not when I am watching anyhow.

How can you condone LYING to the American people? How can you condone deceiving Americans on a vast scale on such important matters as.. the plot to get rid of a president THEY elected?

banana republic..

Questions, why primary them, it passed without them.

Why are you watching Fox, if you are not a RINO yourself?

Not all conservatives are comfortable sifting and sorting through independent media on line but that's gradually changing. legacy media that can't successfully go digital are in their death throes. The funniest part of that? It was Trump that BROKE THEIR ASSES! Boo Yah!

banana republic..
Evidently those things aren't hard to do. Fox and all the other MAGA groups do it every day.

oh please

there is very little RINO stuff on Fox and when there is, I roll my eyes and try to stay focused on

OMG!

FACTS they are presenting. If a person can't tell fact from opinion, maybe he or she shouldn't watch any supposed news...

UPDATE / CORRECTION:

Someone at a different topic site said that these apparent "hold outs" couldn't vote (or that was the implication) because they were on an ethics committee that would later rule on the Censure thing

so I guess this whole thread can be ignored?

sigh... Again, what everyday American can understand all the procedures used in Congress? So you can't blame me (or any everyday American not immersed in Congressional minutiae 24/7/365) for misunderstanding..

Forum List

Back