Republicans want to pay you not to breed

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
NYT Environment Reporter Floats Idea: Give Carbon Credits to Couples That Limit Themselves to One Child
Monday, October 19, 2009
By Edwin Mora

"Washington (CNSNews.com) – Andrew Revkin, who reports on environmental issues for The New York Times, floated an idea last week for combating global warming: Give carbon credits to couples that limit themselves to having one child.

Revkin later told CNSNews.com that he was not endorsing the idea, just trying to provoke some thinking on the topic."

CNSNews.com - NYT Environment Reporter Floats Idea: Give Carbon Credits to Couples That Limit Themselves to One Child

How very fascistic of you, Nazis!

Who is on the Republican team that has been pushing "carbon credits"?

• Banned
The reporter referenced in the OP is a registered republican. Or at least that's what my sources tell me.

NYT Environment Reporter Floats Idea: Give Carbon Credits to Couples That Limit Themselves to One Child
Monday, October 19, 2009
By Edwin Mora

"Washington (CNSNews.com) – Andrew Revkin, who reports on environmental issues for The New York Times, floated an idea last week for combating global warming: Give carbon credits to couples that limit themselves to having one child.

Revkin later told CNSNews.com that he was not endorsing the idea, just trying to provoke some thinking on the topic."

CNSNews.com - NYT Environment Reporter Floats Idea: Give Carbon Credits to Couples That Limit Themselves to One Child

I think you still owe us a Republican that agrees with your assumption. More importantly, a conservative Republican. Note bold highlighted sentence above.

• Banned
I think you still owe us a Republican that agrees with your assumption. More importantly, a conservative Republican. Note bold highlighted sentence above.

Are you suggesting that ascribing this one guy's hairbrained idea to an entire political party is a bit of a stretch?

Are you suggesting that ascribing this one guy's hairbrained idea to an entire political party is a bit of a stretch?

:rolleyes:

you're a pisser

and then some

You did that in the title of your OP:confused:

he's responding to this

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/92073-dems-will-pay-you-not-to-breed.html

Monday, October 19, 2009
By Edwin Mora

Andrew Revkin is a republican?

Haven't they been saying this for years? It's a common claim that welfare recipients should be sterilized.

Monday, October 19, 2009
By Edwin Mora

Does it matter?

No, I am reading from your first post that the author said, he DIDN"T endorse the idea. So far you don't have a supporting person for your argument. You need a better trap, if you want to forward your last idea. Double fail.

No, I am reading from your first post that the author said, he DIDN"T endorse the idea. So far you don't have a supporting person for your argument. You need a better trap, if you want to forward your last idea. Double fail.
ha ha HA! Oh my, that was funny.

Haven't they been saying this for years? It's a common claim that welfare recipients should be sterilized.

I think you could have a reasonable discussion if you were on your third government paid abortion.

Monday, October 19, 2009
By Edwin Mora

Does it matter?
for the title of the thread, yes

Republicans want to pay you not to breed

I was so sure this was going to be about Sarah Palin and teen pregnancy.

Eh. Tax credit is better than advocating the murder of your unborn children... I dont see it flying anyway. I dont support it and never would. Then again, im tired of this tax incentive crap and just want a flat tax on everyone no matter what.

Forum List

Back