Republicans want to hide the costs of repealing Obamacare

Of course they do

Republicans have no intention of replacing it

Elections have consequences....who was it that used to scream that back in 2012?

Missing the point like most GOP idiots. Repealing the ACA will increase the budget deficit, but the GOP doesn't want anyone to know it. Turn off FOX and use your brain sometimes. It will open up a whole new world for you!

Elections have consequences....who was it that used to scream that back in 2012?

Missing the point like most GOP idiots. Repealing the ACA will increase the budget deficit, but the GOP doesn't want anyone to know it. Turn off FOX and use your brain sometimes. It will open up a whole new world for you!

Oh...NOW you're worried about deficits? Not so much the last six years though...right?

Oh...NOW you're worried about deficits? Not so much the last six years though...right?

Still trying to deflect the point of the thread. I guess I understand since you still probably don't understand the point....

Still trying to deflect the point of the thread. I guess I understand since you still probably don't understand the point....

Oh I get it...you're another Obamabot sponging off the taxpayer teat

Still confused, huh? I guess it is to be expected....

Still confused, huh? I guess it is to be expected....

Get past your little self, once gain you start blabbering about nonsense....it has to be that stupid clown avatar, everyone of you that has one does it

These would be the same people bitching about the cost of repealing Slavery laws or prohibition

wake up people and DEMAND OscamCare be REPEALED

It was passed against the majority of people's will.... now is the time to tear it down. It's a bad and INTRUSIVE law by your FEDERAL Government

lol, holy cow. NOW they are worried over the COST of something

simply amazing and so much dirty politics

Staph, I thought you of all people would understand the Thread's message, but alas, your rose colored gop glasses have diminished your vision. History tell us that the national deficit increases more during the gop years than in the Dem years. But your probably know that and want that to be secret also.

Let's see here...the reason to pass obiecare in order to find out what was in it was it was going to save us a shitload of money. And they somehow convinced you retards it was going to save money because it would only COST 1 trillion dollars. Let me take a moment so that can sink in...we are going to SAVE money, because obiecare will only COST a trillion bucks. Got that? Good because like everything else in obiecare it was a fucking lie. The cost is now projected at a minimum of double that PLUS we will need to give the insurance compainies a few 100 billion to stay afloat with this crap law, people's insurance costs are skyrocketing and their deductibles have doubled.

So your new tactic is to scream if we get rid of obiecare it's going to increase the costs???? You and anyone else that uses this talking point is an idiot.

GOP Health Care Plan

"LET THEM DIE!"
Wait a minute. How did we go from costs of obiecare to letting people die? Nobody fucking said that. Are you just a talking point idiot that can't think outside of the liberal box they provide for you to think from? What DNC utterance of pure fucking stupid do we have to look forward to next I wonder.

Forum List

Back