Obamacare Is Spurring Startups And Creating Jobs

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
More than 90 new health-care companies employing as many as 6,200 people have been created in the U.S. since Obamacare became law, a level of entrepreneurial activity that participants say may be unprecedented for the industry.

Read the whole story at Bloomberg

Uh, is it me or do I feel conservative heads spinning out of control by now? Just askin!!

n-OBAMA-LAUGH-large570.jpg

omg, jobs that YOU THE TAXPAYERS get to pay for ?

bloomingidiot I wouldn't believe anything from his commie self or rag

pure propaganda for a new Government entitlement that cost us taxpayers BILLIONS on top of billions

Does the 6,200 jobs offset those that were reduced to less than 30 hours per week and those that lost jobs? If not it's a no sum game

More than 90 new health-care companies employing as many as 6,200 people have been created in the U.S. since Obamacare became law, a level of entrepreneurial activity that participants say may be unprecedented for the industry.

Read the whole story at Bloomberg

Uh, is it me or do I feel conservative heads spinning out of control by now? Just askin!!

n-OBAMA-LAUGH-large570.jpg

No it's you. You'll fall for anything that is written by anyone

Every day, I thank God I'm not a liberal.

that makes two of us. Ole blommie is beating his chest over a measly 6000 jobs when we have 90 million people out of work. and says it's because of that Monster Government entitlement called, OScamCare. I'd like to slap him. lol

that makes two of us. Ole blommie is beating his chest over a measly 6000 jobs when we have 90 million people out of work. and says it's because of that Monster Government entitlement called, OcamCare. I'd like to slap him. lol
Slap him? I'd like to have him tried for his many high crimes and misdemeanors, then a speedy execution.

that makes two of us. Ole blommie is beating his chest over a measly 6000 jobs when we have 90 million people out of work. and says it's because of that Monster Government entitlement called, OcamCare. I'd like to slap him. lol
Slap him? I'd like to have him tried for his many high crimes and misdemeanors, then a speedy execution.

Him and quite a few Others. starting with Obama and go down his whole administration. then we can work on the Democrat party

Him and quite a few Others. starting with Obama and go down his whole administration. then we can work on the Democrat party
And the Republican Party. Plenty of RINO's need to go.

omg, jobs that YOU THE TAXPAYERS get to pay for ?

bloomingidiot I wouldn't believe anything from his commie self or rag

pure propaganda for a new Government entitlement that cost us taxpayers BILLIONS on top of billions

Let me tell you what else cost's you billions of dollars each year, all sanctioned and approved by your congress;

Billions to corporations to ship good paying jobs overseas, through tax incentives
Billions to oil companies and corporate farmers, such as Tyson foods
Millions to countries like Israel for their defense budgets while they crap all over the US
Billions WASTED in Iraq, still looking for that wheel barrel with a million US dollars that disappeared
Trillions so far wasted on a war that has yeilded this country NOTHING
Millions wasted on defense contractors

AND YOU WANT TO WHINE ABOUT TAX PAYERS KEEPING MONEY IN THE US, GOING TO WORKING FAMILIES.....YOU NEED A REALITY CHECK....NO NAME CALLING, CAUSE I'M A LADY.

bb_bbc.jpg

90 new health care companies. hummmhummm

YOU WANT TO GET REALLY ANGRY? GET ANGRY AT DOCTORS AND HOSPITALS AND PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES THAT OVER CHARGE US ALL FOR MINIMAL MEDICAL ATTENTION. ACA ALL THE WAY!!

Does the 6,200 jobs offset those that were reduced to less than 30 hours per week and those that lost jobs? If not it's a no sum game

What difference does it make, a job is a job is a job....stop looking for negative when it comes to OBama, you people are really starting to show your true colors....red white and blah!!!

What difference does it make, a job is a job is a job....stop looking for negative when it comes to OBama, you people are really starting to show your true colors....red white and blah!!!

What difference does it make? Are you channeling the Hildabeast? It means plenty to those that lost their jobs

Thats really funny, because I thank God everyday, just to be alive and NOT BE A CONSERVATIVE!!

ok glad to know that. You say you're alive but are you really?

Contrary to popular beliefs, I have a life and I don't need to constantly hate on Obama or liberals to prove I exist in this world, like some people do!!
All I heard was blah blah blah.

Thats really funny, because I thank God everyday, just to be alive and NOT BE A CONSERVATIVE!!

ok glad to know that. You say you're alive but are you really?

Contrary to popular beliefs, I have a life and I don't need to constantly hate on Obama or liberals to prove I exist in this world, like some people do!!
All I heard was blah blah blah.

I didn't even bother reading it. It was all DNC talking points...I did see ACA all the way. my gawd Obot cult members are twisted and scary

Forum List

Back