Republicans tired Obama blames Bush, Republicans for everything...

R

rdean

Republicans are good at saying Obama is blaming Bush for everything and “bad stuff” begin to happen when Democrats took control of the house in 2007.

Actually, if you review a little history, you find out that all that “bad stuff” was being debated at the time Republicans were “laying the ground work for moving American Jobs overseas and unleashing a super charged health care system on the Middle Class.

Now it’s time for Republicans to put up or shut up. We know what their ideas were from 2000 to 2008. Our economy is the end result. Where are their “ideas” now?

A little "history":

==========================

Illness and medical bills linked to nearly two-thirds of all United States bankruptcies in 2007

Harvard study finds 50 percent increase from 2001

Most of those bankrupted by illness were middle class and had insurance

More Medical Bankruptcy-Have Insurance, Go Bankrupt | ePluribus Media

Between 2001 and 2007, the proportion of all bankruptcies attributable to medical problems rose by 49.6 percent.

Rising Health Care Costs Mean Less Pay, Fewer Raises, Lost Jobs - AARP Bulletin Today

Each year, Richmond’s insurance premiums for employee coverage keep mounting: a 17 percent increase in 2006, another 29 percent in 2007. Over the past eight years premiums have increased 138 percent

Are Tech Jobs Moving Overseas? - PCWorld

The number of employed software engineers in the U.S. dropped from 856,000 in the first quarter of 2004 to 725,000 in the second quarter. (Tech jobs are one area we expect to excell - not any more)

Looking at the threads, I wonder how Republicans can complain that Obama spends too much one one thread and then complain that he's cutting funding on another. Isn't there anything they agree with him on?

Looking at the threads, I wonder how Republicans can complain that Obama spends too much one one thread and then complain that he's cutting funding on another. Isn't there anything they agree with him on?

Of course they will not agree with him, he is a Dem isn't he?
Republicans are party first. To hell with ideals. Their support of Bush proved that.

oops I am a registered Republican, well I have to be something on paper in my state to vote.

Republicans are good at saying Obama is blaming Bush for everything and “bad stuff” begin to happen when Democrats took control of the house in 2007.

Actually, if you review a little history, you find out that all that “bad stuff” was being debated at the time Republicans were “laying the ground work for moving American Jobs overseas and unleashing a super charged health care system on the Middle Class.

Now it’s time for Republicans to put up or shut up. We know what their ideas were from 2000 to 2008. Our economy is the end result. Where are their “ideas” now?

A little "history":

==========================

Illness and medical bills linked to nearly two-thirds of all United States bankruptcies in 2007

Harvard study finds 50 percent increase from 2001

Most of those bankrupted by illness were middle class and had insurance

More Medical Bankruptcy-Have Insurance, Go Bankrupt | ePluribus Media

Between 2001 and 2007, the proportion of all bankruptcies attributable to medical problems rose by 49.6 percent.

Rising Health Care Costs Mean Less Pay, Fewer Raises, Lost Jobs - AARP Bulletin Today

Each year, Richmond’s insurance premiums for employee coverage keep mounting: a 17 percent increase in 2006, another 29 percent in 2007. Over the past eight years premiums have increased 138 percent

Are Tech Jobs Moving Overseas? - PCWorld

The number of employed software engineers in the U.S. dropped from 856,000 in the first quarter of 2004 to 725,000 in the second quarter. (Tech jobs are one area we expect to excell - not any more)

so true.Obama is only continuing what Bush and the republicans got started.Obama is such a liar and hypocrite.His slogan of we are change is a joke,making Hellary secretary of state and keeping some of Bush's appointees on in office.Thats the same old cycle of the continuation of corruption that goes on all the time.

Last edited:
That's why I have to take breaks from visiting this forum board. There are NO concessions by republicans EVER for any reason. That's not to say there aren't bad apples on the DEM side (I'm a Centrist)...but republicans have turned the tide in national and local politics lately by digging in their heels and refusing to admit certain realities or concede good ideas on both sides....

then they win the Mass election with Scott Brown...and it's positive reinforcement for their bad behavior.
Honestly I think they want to spend Obama's entire presidency not working together...then when they get the White House, they'll finally go to work...so that they can get the credit.

Why should the Republicans work with this White house, the Obama himself told them, I won now get out of the way.

The Democrats have had a SUPERMAJORITY and the American people know it, but the Progressives want to play games, which the American people are catching onto, so when their policy FAILS they can BLAME the Republicans. I guess the American people aren't as stupid as the Progressives believe them to be.

Last edited:
Why should the Republicans work with this White house, the Obama himself told them, I won now get out of the way.

The Democrats have had a SUPERMAJORITY and the American people know it, but the Progressives want to play games, which the American people are catching onto, so when their policy FAILS they can BLAME the Republicans. I guess the American people aren't as stupid as the Progressives believe them to be.
Would you care to cite this quote?

Would you care to cite this quote?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jifjRVLVjzA]YouTube - Obama: I don't want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking[/ame]

Okay! Maybe the folks who created the mess in the first place are indeed qualified to fix it.

Then again, maybe the folks who created the mess want to deny any culpability in it to gain cheap political points. Who would possibly believe them? Why the folks who believe the Republicans have no such culpability.

And why would they believe that? Because they are too proud? Because they firmly believe that not paying for two wars and cutting taxes during those wars is smart?

Nope! It's because they see politics the way football fans see their favorite teams. I know it's an irresponsible position to take, but someone who believes the Bush policies were great for the nation's future aren't too responsible themselves, are they?

Forum List

Back