Obama is doing a wonderful job with the economy.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
Praise Obama! I am considering supporting a constitutional amendment that would make Obama "Presidente Por Vida."

Did you see yesterday that Ford sales were UP TWENTY FIVE PERCENT?!!!!!!!!

What a fantastic job he has done with the economy. The fantastic improvement in the Unemployment Insurance Claims proves what a dynamic leader he is. Those claims are decreasing every month. Wait until tomorrow and you will see further improvement with the weekly release. I am so impressed with his honesty and direct style of leadership. It is like a breath of fresh air after eight stinking years of Dubya.

So funny, I was doing a little research about how Republicans were laying the groundwork from 2001 to 2008 to move more than 6 million jobs over seas by 2015. So far, it's been working really well.

Like I said in your other thread.Obama is not only continuing what Bush got started,he has expanded upon it.

Come on now Neubarth, do you honestly think Obama sits in office everyday and thinks "Hhhhmmmm, how do I make the US economy worse?" I've read a lot of you posts, you have a very pessimistic outlook on everything. Can you tell us what YOU would do to turn the economy around?

Praise Obama! I am considering supporting a constitutional amendment that would make Obama "Presidente Por Vida."

Did you see yesterday that Ford sales were UP TWENTY FIVE PERCENT?!!!!!!!!

What a fantastic job he has done with the economy. The fantastic improvement in the Unemployment Insurance Claims proves what a dynamic leader he is. Those claims are decreasing every month. Wait until tomorrow and you will see further improvement with the weekly release. I am so impressed with his honesty and direct style of leadership. It is like a breath of fresh air after eight stinking years of Dubya.

Maybe they can capitalize on a footpedal malfunction to blow Ford out of the water too.

Come on now Neubarth, do you honestly think Obama sits in office everyday and thinks "Hhhhmmmm, how do I make the US economy worse?" I've read a lot of you posts, you have a very pessimistic outlook on everything. Can you tell us what YOU would do to turn the economy around?
Dude, if I were to tell you HOW I would turn the economy around, I'd have to stop being a liberal. So I can not do that now.

I did, when I was posting as a conservative Democrat, tell everybody what needed to be done. I can not do that right now or the liberals would lose faith in me and feel that I have betrayed them all too quickly.

So far, I do not feel like I have herpes or constipation so I am enduring the pain of liberalism. Quite frankly, it is not too painful being a Liberal. In fact, I can see how it is tolerable. I woke up this morning thinking that we could save a lot of money in the Federal Budget if we just disbanded the military and told all the soldiers and sailors and Marines to go home. Just go home and make war no more! The Radical Islamics would all become peace loving and kind and all would be right with the world.

Forum List

Back