Republicans: the corporate or the constitutional party

• Banned
Ok that is a nice try.

You people do smear and lie all the time but I have something more concrete

• Banned
why does the right attack and want to privatize the United States Post Office?

• Banned
Because they have no real interests in the founders OR the constitution.

They are the corporate party

• Banned
United States Postal Service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The United States Postal Service (also known as USPS, the Post Office or U.S. Mail) is an independent agency of the United States government responsible for providing postal service in the United States. It is one of the few government agencies explicitly authorized by the United States Constitution. The USPS traces its roots to 1775 during the Second Continental Congress, where Benjamin Franklin was appointed the first postmaster general. The cabinet-level Post Office Department was created in 1792 from Franklin's operation and transformed into its current form in 1971 under the Postal Reorganization Act.

• Banned
Why is the right trying to twart the Founders intentions?

• Banned
Because the people who tell you to act like you do ARE NOT interested in the constitution you fucking clowns

Not one con will now come here and deal with this subject I bet

Our political system is so soaked in cash, influence and corruption that I don't think we can point the finger in just one direction. A major part of the problem is that we have somehow come to equate "money" and "speech". Money isn't speech. Money is money. Speech is speech.

Until we make bold moves to clean up the system, the decay continues.

Nope, the republican party is SHOWING BLATENTLY here that they are NOT interested in protecting the constitution.

They are in fact Spitting on the founders explicit wishes here.

It outs the party for what they really are.

THE CORPORATE PARTY

any right leaning poster who capps on the US post office costing the people money are SPITTING on the founders DIRECT wishes in the constitution

note no con has come in here since I laid out the evidence?

They have NO answer to this obvious truth

I suggest every time the cons use the LIE of being all in love with the constitution they have this thrown in their faces to prove they are false patriots

Now can you explain why you want to privatize something the founders designed to be tax funded from the very start?

oh so you deny the founders placed the Post Office right in the constitution?

Forum List

Back