Republicans, Stop the Self-Defeating Victimology

I think the OP has forgotten, Trump got nearly 75 million votes in 2020. Without the Dem's rampant corrupt "ballot harvesting" he'd have easily won a 2nd term. And that's with the entire DC swamp and lying POS Dem news media attacking the guy 24/7. Corrupt government agencies running false Russian collusion investigations. The fake impeachments from asshole Dems in the House.

With attacks like we have never seen before against a sitting POTUS he still got 75 million votes. That's got to scare the hell out of the DC swamp. Hence all the indictment desperation.

The biggest thing they have going for them is Biden's age, and that's not a small thing.

On the off chance they get wiped out in '24, they'll say it was rigged. It's hard to imagine them easing off the crazy throttle even then.

What saves the party from the cult?
Progs cheated. No way that the diluted human in that white house building was elected legally. Sadly, the elites of the world have near total control of much of it. Approximately 20% inflation since his installation up to now and the Trump tax cuts set to expire in a year or so. So much fun.

the Trump tax cuts set to expire in a year or so. So much fun.

Holy hell.

I forgot about that. (As I'm confident most people have.)

If it's during an election year, one would hope the craven necessity of victory at the ballot box would push enough Dems to renew them.

But with how crazy things have gotten, and the simulation we inhabit clearly working its way toward some kind of insane crescendo - who knows?

And that’s actually a very big problem. They should.

Well, there's also the gnawing little detail that our illustrious OP is wrong about most people not caring about Hunter's crimes, kinda like his dad's.

I know, you're shocked.

Next time I'll have your fainting couch properly arranged and ready.

The Republican Party, having been hijacked by idol worshiping extremists are on a path to destruction. They are living a delusion in which they've actually convinced themselves that a man facing 91 criminal indictments and is underwater with independent voters is actually capable of mounting some sort of comeback like they are living in an inspiring Hollywood movie. The truth is Trump will drag the entire ticket down with him resulting in the loss of the House, the inability to win back the Senate, and the loss of more legislative assemblies and gubernatorial seats, handing an 82 year old Biden another four years with complete control of the government to do as he wishes. When that happens they will, of course, blame everyone but themselves.

The American Right is not in a healthy place right now. Facing a highly vulnerable, palpably senile octogenarian incumbent president who has presided over four-decade-high inflation and 69% of recently polled Democrats believe is too old for a second term, Republicans thus far seem inclined to roll the dice with their own 77-year-old geezer, who is currently facing 91 counts in four different criminal cases and a whopping 64% of recently polled Americans say they will "definitely not" or "probably not" support next November.

Perhaps former Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, a one-time Republican presidential candidate himself, had it right when he called on the GOP to "stop being the stupid party."

I await the usual replies:

" LOL Newsweek!"

"FAKE NEWS!!"

"TDS!!"

"The RINO Bobby Jindal? LOL!"

Proceed
loon.jpg

Holy hell.

I forgot about that. (As I'm confident most people have.)

If it's during an election year, one would hope the craven necessity of victory at the ballot box would push enough Dems to renew them.

But with how crazy things have gotten, and the simulation we inhabit clearly working its way toward some kind of insane crescendo - who knows?
And they are going to undercut the real inflation for the year with anyone receiving pensions, social security and other fixed incomes who have COLA adjustments. Therea are many who have pensions with not adjustments and are worth 20% less or so since old Joe took the throne.

Hard to get rid of the swamp when they just keep getting reelected.
Both parties fill that swamp and much more vast than Trump ever knew.
What Trump did do successfully was to expose it.
Maybe he shouldn’t have appointed so many to his cabinet, not to mention turning the country over to Fauci

Maybe he shouldn’t have appointed so many to his cabinet, not to mention turning the country over to Fauci

Don't worry, next time he's going to be much more aggressive.

You can learn all about it here, it's even been covered (dishonestly) by your pretend-play news:

But I am glad you support getting rid of the swamp, thanks for letting us know.

Now, you can vote for Trump with one hundred percent assurance he'll get the job done! ;)

The Republican Party, having been hijacked by idol worshiping extremists are on a path to destruction. They are living a delusion in which they've actually convinced themselves that a man facing 91 criminal indictments and is underwater with independent voters is actually capable of mounting some sort of comeback like they are living in an inspiring Hollywood movie. The truth is Trump will drag the entire ticket down with him resulting in the loss of the House, the inability to win back the Senate, and the loss of more legislative assemblies and gubernatorial seats, handing an 82 year old Biden another four years with complete control of the government to do as he wishes. When that happens they will, of course, blame everyone but themselves.

The American Right is not in a healthy place right now. Facing a highly vulnerable, palpably senile octogenarian incumbent president who has presided over four-decade-high inflation and 69% of recently polled Democrats believe is too old for a second term, Republicans thus far seem inclined to roll the dice with their own 77-year-old geezer, who is currently facing 91 counts in four different criminal cases and a whopping 64% of recently polled Americans say they will "definitely not" or "probably not" support next November.

Perhaps former Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, a one-time Republican presidential candidate himself, had it right when he called on the GOP to "stop being the stupid party."

I await the usual replies:

" LOL Newsweek!"

"FAKE NEWS!!"

"TDS!!"

"The RINO Bobby Jindal? LOL!"

Proceed
It's what they do.

Forum List

Back