Republicans Silence Women Lawmakers With Screams, Shouts, And Delay Tactics

To be honest- I am not that familiar with parliamentary procedures

Tell me agian, why was those guys repeating "I object" ? What were they objecting to?

Is the video cut? Where can I get the complete recorded session?

Now the kid takes it personally. Such emotions.

It's not personal at all. It's simply the truth. You don't like it and think it's "emotional."
Look, kid. I made a comment about the topic, and you took it personally and lamely tried to make it personal to me. What's even funnier is your lame insults aren't even original.

You are way too emotional to be taken with any amount of seriousness.

Now, back to the topic (your topic): The Dems have all the power they need to do whatever the Dems want to do. The GOP cannot stop them.

I never said anything about whether the Dems have done this or not. I did make mention of your hard-left Obamabot MMMM mMMMM MMMMM predictability.

Except it's not Obamabot anything. It's common sense. If one is going to accuse the Dems of doing this, provide some evidence or they're a liar. Simple as that.

I never said anything about whether the Dems have done this or not. I did make mention of your hard-left Obamabot MMMM mMMMM MMMMM predictability.

Except it's not Obamabot anything. It's common sense. If one is going to accuse the Dems of doing this, provide some evidence or they're a liar. Simple as that.

Yes, it is an Obamabot thing. If you think there is any bad behavior that has never been employed as atactic by boith sides, you are either ten years old, or you are an Obamabot. Either way.......MMMMMMM MMMMMMM MMMMMM

Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object

No wonder the republicans have no respect from the American people, they don't deserve it

:lol:

boehner_chart.jpg

http://docs.google.com/gview?a=v&q=cache:xDSinuL2hu8J:akin.house.gov/House-Democrats-Health-Plan.pdf+%22organizational+chart+of+the+House+democrats+health+plan%22&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESjpo5xWXA73oCgi4ai6drNuCNolnlds3RFhCMncw8Zs0U6FRP3C4QURyd8bpHFqS_x77io_cNsTD33e2VoLbahUgWX6xxBRrd-_Hfa6-jNgXyDKm0ld7gVVg76cfvkWBUEiqWLZ&sig=AFQjCNHQLFrLFRGbvB1ul7MAEz-iCXrz3w

Last edited:
Yes, it is an Obamabot thing. If you think there is any bad behavior that has never been employed as atactic by boith sides, you are either ten years old, or you are an Obamabot. Either way.......MMMMMMM MMMMMMM MMMMMM

So using common sense is a Obamabot thing now? Nice job troll. I never said that there isn't bad behavior employed by both sides. However, there has never been anything like this done by the Dems as far as I know.

You're a troll, you misframe my arguments, and you resort to childish tactics. Pathetic creature that you are.

Lets all just chant together...EEEEEEEEEETZ DA BOOOOOOOSSHHH AN FOX NOOOOOOOOZZZ!!!!!! Ok now that's done,so can we please put this ridiculous thread to bed. The Hopey Changeys have their White House Talking Points and there is nothing you can say to get through to them. So just stop trying.

yes, it is an obamabot thing. If you think there is any bad behavior that has never been employed as atactic by boith sides, you are either ten years old, or you are an obamabot. Either way.......mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm

so using common sense is a obamabot thing now? Nice job troll. I never said that there isn't bad behavior employed by both sides. however, there has never been anything like this done by the dems as far as i know.

you're a troll, you misframe my arguments, and you resort to childish tactics. Pathetic creature that you are.

mmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm

Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object

No wonder the republicans have no respect from the American people, they don't deserve it

Hyper-hysterical lunacy. MMMMM MMMMMM MMMMMM

How many times did the Republicans ask for parliamentary inquiry? Only to be told they were out of order. It has been my understanding that a parliamentary inquiry take p residence over the debates.
This is to ensure that things are being done legally. Also I heard the Republicans asking for an additional 30 minutes of debate for each side and being told again that they were out of order. In fact all I heard from the chair was that the Republicans were out of order instead of replies to their inquiries or requests.

The squeaky wheel gets the grease and when you are being ignored you have to make some noise.

How many times did the Republicans ask for parliamentary inquiry? Only to be told they were out of order. It has been my understanding that a parliamentary inquiry take p residence over the debates. ....
It does. However, the speaker (Dingell, in this case) ruled against the inquiry. That is the basis for the objections, which are allowed. The GOP wants more time for debate.

How many times did the Republicans ask for parliamentary inquiry? Only to be told they were out of order. It has been my understanding that a parliamentary inquiry take p residence over the debates. ....
It does. However, the speaker (Dingell, in this case) ruled against the inquiry. That is the basis for the objections, which are allowed. The GOP wants more time for debate.

Looked like they were trying to block all discussion of the bill

Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object

Looked like they were trying to block all discussion of the bill

Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object
[Emphasis added] Perception is everything, right? :lol:

Same tactic they used at the town meetings

Shout down anyone trying to engage in rational discussion of a critical issue

Mr Speaker...I object
Mr Speaker...I object