Republicans said there would be a terrorist attack, they were right!

See what broadened generalizations get ya? You failed 3-6 :fu:
6. Therefore, you believe that someone killing an abortion doctor or his accomplices is simply doing that which the government is being negligent in doing.

For a right winger, that sounds about right.
On some level they must understand abortion is not murder.

And on some level they don't because just like trump saw muslims cheering after 9:11, I recall Christian anti abortion freaks cheering after doctor tiller was murdered.

Bill O'Reilly certainly cheered after tiller the baby killer was murdered.

The American Taliban. Christian Republicans.

Of course it is you fucking idiot, without a fetus there is NO YOU...well, unfortunately YOU made it, BUT your mother could have sent YOU to the parts heap!
Exactly my point!

Do you care if members of Isis get abortion or do want them raising suicide bombers?

Do you want a poor woman with 5 kids on welfare to have a 6th

So why would you want murders raising the children they murdered?

I have NO VOICE outside of America.....DO YOU?....And BTW like becoming queer, it's a CHOICE, those ISIS babies, brought up in a different environment would be useful, productive people!.... Now she slips back to being a moron!
Avoid answering all my questions? Nice

151128083523-robert-dear-mugshot-colorado-springs-planned-parenthood-shooter-exlarge-169.jpg

Source: Colorado shooting suspect spoke of 'baby parts' - CNN.com

Dear, 57, told them he has anti-abortion and anti-government views

--------------------------

Turns out the videos were lies. Republicans goaded a crazy guy into murder. The entire GOP should be held responsible.

12 were shot. Three of those died.
you're a special kind of piece of shit.....you couldn't pin the shooter as a republican, so it must be the GOP's fault because they must've pushed HER to do it :cuckoo:

See what broadened generalizations get ya? You failed 3-6 :fu:
6. Therefore, you believe that someone killing an abortion doctor or his accomplices is simply doing that which the government is being negligent in doing.

And on some level they don't because just like trump saw muslims cheering after 9:11, I recall Christian anti abortion freaks cheering after doctor tiller was murdered.

Of course it is you fucking idiot, without a fetus there is NO YOU...well, unfortunately YOU made it, BUT your mother could have sent YOU to the parts heap!
Exactly my point!

Do you care if members of Isis get abortion or do want them raising suicide bombers?

I have NO VOICE outside of America.....DO YOU?....And BTW like becoming queer, it's a CHOICE, those ISIS babies, brought up in a different environment would be useful, productive people!.... Now she slips back to being a moron!
I think religious people who are evil to gays for the lord are funny shit.

God I'd love to give you head and calm you down.

151128083523-robert-dear-mugshot-colorado-springs-planned-parenthood-shooter-exlarge-169.jpg

Source: Colorado shooting suspect spoke of 'baby parts' - CNN.com

Dear, 57, told them he has anti-abortion and anti-government views

--------------------------

Turns out the videos were lies. Republicans goaded a crazy guy into murder. The entire GOP should be held responsible.

12 were shot. Three of those died.
you're a special kind of piece of shit.....you couldn't pin the shooter as a republican, so it must be the GOP's fault because they must've pushed HER to do it :cuckoo:
Bill O'Reilly is responsible for Dr tiller and Gabby gifford

Exactly my point!

online-dating-photos-and-tips-divorcemen004.jpg

it's a fucking fact libertards

• Blacks comprise only 13% of the population of America but account for 37% of all abortions.

• Black women are five times more likely to abort than white women.

• 69% of pregnancies among Blacks are unintended, while that number is 54% among Hispanics and 40% of pregnancies among Whites.

• Planned Parenthood, the largest seller of abortions in the United States, has located 80% of its abortion clinics in minority neighborhoods, disproportionally targeting minorities for abortion.

yaaaa, cook dem dere little colored chillens, dey gooder den poke chops.
Um, are you pretending to care about blacks and Hispanics? Or was that satire. From you kind, it's difficult to know.

Exactly my point!

online-dating-photos-and-tips-divorcemen004.jpg
He kept referring to me as a female I wanted to see his reaction but he said nothing. Lol

Desperate times call for desperate interpretations of the word "terrorist" and the left is truly desperate. All you have to do is look at Barry Hussein's political adviser and former partner (and allegedly the ghost writer of his autobiography) professor Bill Ayers and his wife, professor Bernie Dohrn to get a handle on the word "terrorist". Ayers and Dohrn used machine guns and made bombs, robbed banks and murdered Police Officers and terrorized Americans for a freaking decade. The guy that shot up a PP clinic was a maniac. Say the words with me lefties ....maniac....terrorist.

Shame on anyone who continues to politicize events like this. 'Scoring political points' is more important to some than the real issue behind the event or the loss of life.

Once again Liberals ignore the obvious case of mental illness and immediately blame 'political affiliation'. Get a grip, and use some common sense.

NO MATTER HOW BADLY LIBERALS WANT PEOPLE TO BELIEVE OTHERWISE - While Conservatives do not support the Liberals belief of the right to abort babies at any point during the pregnancy, they do not advocate going on shooting sprees, such as the one this 'mentally-challenged' individual did.

Did any Liberal happen to mention that the officer who died trying to save the lives of the Planned Parenthood employees and visitors (and others) was not only Conservative, not only a Pastor, but was also a Pro-Life supporter?

No, of course they probably didn't because a Conservative Pro-Life Christian willing to give his life for a Liberal pro-abortionist makes for an 'undesirable' 'Kum-bah-yi' moment that distorts the twisted picture of Conservative Pro-Life people Liberals have painted.

Shame on anyone who continues to politicize events like this. 'Scoring political points' is more important to some than the real issue behind the event or the loss of life.

Once again Liberals ignore the obvious case of mental illness and immediately blame 'political affiliation'. Get a grip, and use some common sense.

NO MATTER HOW BADLY LIBERALS WANT PEOPLE TO BELIEVE OTHERWISE - While Conservatives do not support the Liberals belief of the right to abort babies at any point during the pregnancy, they do not advocate going on shooting sprees, such as the one this 'mentally-challenged' individual did.

Did any Liberal happen to mention that the officer who died trying to save the lives of the Planned Parenthood employees and visitors (and others) was not only Conservative, not only a Pastor, but was also a Pro-Life supporter?

No, of course they probably didn't because a Conservative Pro-Life Christian willing to give his life for a Liberal pro-abortionist makes for an 'undesirable' 'Kum-bah-yi' moment that distorts the twisted picture of Conservative Pro-Life people Liberals have painted.

But then tomorrow you'll try to say all us Atheists are evil because MAYBE Hitler was one???

Forum List

Back