Republicans on Illegal’s, 5% right

R

rdean

Republicans are complaining that illegal immigrants are stealing their low paying jobs and illegals have caused the crime rate to skyrocket.

MigrantWorkersREX_468x236.jpg

There have even been accusations of illegal’s receiving welfare and food stamps.

Let’s start off with “food stamps and welfare”. Unless the law has changed, you need to prove you are a US citizen to receive food stamps and welfare. Plus, illegals avoid government offices like the plague. So unless someone has evidence proving otherwise, we can put that one to bed. I could be wrong. Things change.

Skyrocketing crime rate? There people have come here to work. They are ethical and honest people looking for work, not a “hand out”. Besides, what Republicans will ever go out and pick strawberries or nuts? It ain’t gonna happen.

Look at where the “real” crime is. Gangs selling drugs. Prostitution. Robbery. These people only come here to “make money” and then go back to Mexico. They aren’t interested in living here.

ms-13-mexican-gang-los-angeles2.jpg

So besides targeting the wrong people, where do Republicans have a point?

The illegal’s taking American jobs are building houses. Doing “roofing” and other kinds of construction. And they are not just “Mexican”. But also “Polish, Serbian, and other Eastern Europeans”. Then the question becomes, “Do Republicans really want to do that kind of work”? Or any work?

Yeah what's the problem with illegals?

In Boston one of the illegal immigrants who provided money to the would be times square bomber got a hack license.

When he applied for the license, he wrote very clearly that he came into the country illegally.

The Boston cops and government didn't care. After all what kind of trouble could an illegal, terrorist funding Pakistani cause driving a cab to Logan airport, or under the prudential center or through the Ted Williams tunnel???

It seems Boston won't learn its lesson until terrorists setting up camp in Boston actually succeed in blowing something up and killing more Americans.

[youtube]pI3u7UDF1UI&feature[/youtube]

What’s The Worst That Could Happen? : The Natural Truth

My dad is a Republican, and he picks strawberries every year. He also does construction work like roofing too. Oh, and he doesn't even get paid for it. He does it b/c he doesn't see a point in paying someone else to do it for him.

More to the point though, you make a lot of assertions without providing evidence. So in that spirit, let's try this one. Mexicans don't come here to work, they come here so they can pop out a baby and give it a "free" government paid for education.

Or we could actually stick to the facts. First off, there's a reason we call it "illegal immigration". These people committed a crime just to get in here. So already they are increasing crime. Then, how do you suppose they get work? You need an SSN (or equivalent) to do that. So they're committing more crimes like fraud just to get a job (or tax evasion if they accept pay under the table, or a number of other crimes).

How about this...

I don't care about the jobs aspect of the debate.

I care about the sovereignty of our boarders. I care that our laws concerning immigration are observed and enforced. I want our government to enforce those laws. I want our borders secured before there is any more discussion about "comprehensive immigration reform," or as I like to call it, another round of amnesty.

Every single person who has entered this country in a manner which circumvented our immigration laws is a criminal. There is no other way to describe them. Criminals. You can not truthfully argue that the majority are "law abiding," it is disingenuous, dishonest, and makes you look foolish.

Both Republicans and Democrats are to blame for the situation. Both parties are so desperate not to offend the Hispanic voter they avoid the issue like the plague. To hell with the laws and to hell with us.

The world didn't end when we lost out cotton pickers and I'm sure it won't end when we lose our strawberry pickers.

How about this...

I don't care about the jobs aspect of the debate.

I care about the sovereignty of our boarders. I care that our laws concerning immigration are observed and enforced. I want our government to enforce those laws. I want our borders secured before there is any more discussion about "comprehensive immigration reform," or as I like to call it, another round of amnesty.

Every single person who has entered this country in a manner which circumvented our immigration laws is a criminal. There is no other way to describe them. Criminals. You can not truthfully argue that the majority are "law abiding," it is disingenuous, dishonest, and makes you look foolish.

Both Republicans and Democrats are to blame for the situation. Both parties are so desperate not to offend the Hispanic voter they avoid the issue like the plague. To hell with the laws and to hell with us.

Now here's a guy who sees the big picture: sovereignty is considered an outmoded concept by progressives, both Democrats and Republicans.

From a speech by Jeremy Rabkin, professor of law, George Mason School of Law, June 5, 2009 at Washington, D.C. sponsored by Hillsdale College:

1. Jean Bodin, French jurist (16th century), one of the first to address sovereignty, understood the King of France as an independent political authority, meaning that he did not owe allegiance to either the Holy Roman Emperor, or to the Pope. Government, he postulated, must be strong enough to protect people’s rights, yet restrained enough not to do more than that.
2. The term sovereignty was rarely used before the 17th century, the time that people first came to think of representative assemblies as legislatures, reflecting the modern emphasis on law as an act of governing, i.e. government by consent.
a. This was also the time when professional armies came into being, serving distinct governments, and a seriousness about defense.
b. And during this period, discussions began about international law, the relations of sovereign nations. In fact, the Declaration of Independence refers to such a law, in its first sentence: “…necessary for one people to dissolve the political bonds which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station…” thus assuming that nations, like individuals, have rights.

When one conceives of borders, they have no meaning if there is neither the military force to enforce same, nor the political desire to do so.

No enfrorced border, no sovereignty.

My dad is a Republican, and he picks strawberries every year. He also does construction work like roofing too. Oh, and he doesn't even get paid for it. He does it b/c he doesn't see a point in paying someone else to do it for him.

More to the point though, you make a lot of assertions without providing evidence. So in that spirit, let's try this one. Mexicans don't come here to work, they come here so they can pop out a baby and give it a "free" government paid for education.

Or we could actually stick to the facts. First off, there's a reason we call it "illegal immigration". These people committed a crime just to get in here. So already they are increasing crime. Then, how do you suppose they get work? You need an SSN (or equivalent) to do that. So they're committing more crimes like fraud just to get a job (or tax evasion if they accept pay under the table, or a number of other crimes).

Oh, they come here to have babies.

You don't need a SSN to get a job picking strawberries. That is why government keeps saying we need to go after "employers".

For example, do you think that employers who ignore safety regulations would perfer Americans or Mexicans?

Yeah what's the problem with illegals?

In Boston one of the illegal immigrants who provided money to the would be times square bomber got a hack license.

When he applied for the license, he wrote very clearly that he came into the country illegally.

The Boston cops and government didn't care. After all what kind of trouble could an illegal, terrorist funding Pakistani cause driving a cab to Logan airport, or under the prudential center or through the Ted Williams tunnel???

It seems Boston won't learn its lesson until terrorists setting up camp in Boston actually succeed in blowing something up and killing more Americans.

[youtube]pI3u7UDF1UI&feature[/youtube]

What’s The Worst That Could Happen? : The Natural Truth

So not all illegals are "Mexican"? What about the white ones? Don't hear about them in the news.

I for one am sick and tired of the assholes who support this illegal immigration invasion. It is well past time that they were rounded up and sent back to whichever shit hole country they came from.

Illegal is illegal for a reason. Is it going to take another 9-11 type attack done by illegals before we wake up?

And yes I know that is extreme. But please, the borders are wide open anyone can simply walk into the country. And it seems that no one in Washington gives a shit.

Republicans are complaining that illegal immigrants are stealing their low paying jobs and illegals have caused the crime rate to skyrocket.

MigrantWorkersREX_468x236.jpg

There have even been accusations of illegal’s receiving welfare and food stamps.

Let’s start off with “food stamps and welfare”. Unless the law has changed, you need to prove you are a US citizen to receive food stamps and welfare. Plus, illegals avoid government offices like the plague. So unless someone has evidence proving otherwise, we can put that one to bed. I could be wrong. Things change.

Skyrocketing crime rate? There people have come here to work. They are ethical and honest people looking for work, not a “hand out”. Besides, what Republicans will ever go out and pick strawberries or nuts? It ain’t gonna happen.

Look at where the “real” crime is. Gangs selling drugs. Prostitution. Robbery. These people only come here to “make money” and then go back to Mexico. They aren’t interested in living here.

ms-13-mexican-gang-los-angeles2.jpg

So besides targeting the wrong people, where do Republicans have a point?

The illegal’s taking American jobs are building houses. Doing “roofing” and other kinds of construction. And they are not just “Mexican”. But also “Polish, Serbian, and other Eastern Europeans”. Then the question becomes, “Do Republicans really want to do that kind of work”? Or any work?

what an idiot. I see ostrich azz.

'The Boston cops and government didn't care. After all what kind of trouble could an illegal, terrorist funding Pakistani cause driving a cab to Logan airport, or under the prudential center or through the Ted Williams tunnel???'

Precisely why the AZ law should stand and why ALL states should follow suit.

Forum List

Back