Obama bad mouths Arizona with Mexican president

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
What a scumbag!

He finally holds a press conference and uses it to attack Arizona with the Mexican president.

He probably still didn't read the 10 page law.

Obama equals anti American.

You need a link for this-EZwhy do I need a link? What rule did I violate?

Last edited:
What a scumbag!

He finally holds a press conference and uses it to attack Arizona with the Mexican president.

He's taliking about citizenship for illegals, but never once even suggested that any illegal should be deported. He lives in his own fantacy world of left wing ideology.

Easy to see why 55% of the public disapproves of what he is doing.

Obama Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports

Bad mouthing Arizona with a foreign leader is very low class.

I was just watching the press conference when I started the thread.

Because if it's not on the interwebs it NEVER happened. We all know that.

Might want to try living a real life for a little while. When something is LIVE on the television and a comment is made about it, you expect a link?

Rick

So wait, does that mean everything on the internet isn't real? Are we all living in the Matrix? :eek:

When I started the thread I was watching the press conference thus I didn't have a link at that time.

He actually had the audacity to say that he's responsible for less illegals coming over the border.

Fact is, he's right. Seeing as though his failed economic policies are continuing to cost jobs, and none are being created, those lil' cockroaches have no reason to cross the border!

Seriously, does that incompetent moron EVER think before he speaks?

LMAO!

It almost looked as if president Calderon was looking at Obama in disbelief. As if saying - 'leave the bad-mouthing of your country to me'.....fools!

What a scumbag!

You need a link for this-EZ
You're a liar.

Obama is just slime.

He doesn't have a press conference for over 6 months and when he does it's to trash an American state in front of a foreign leader.

Once again he proves to be an embarrassment.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back