Republicans need to start realizing that they are wrong most of the time about political issues

They are wrong about anthropomorphic climate change.

They are wrong that the wide income disparity in the US isn't a big deal.

They are wrong that investing in infrastructure isn't important.

They are wrong that letting private insurance companies do whatever the fuck they want wil make healthcare more affordable for the poor.

They are wrong that any liberal who despises Trump likes Hillary (this one especially is so moronic).

They are wrong that Trump or republicans in office gives two shits about improving this nation.

They are wrong if they think Putin doesn't intend to do whatever the fuck he wants when Trump is inaugurated. Trump nothing more than a puppet to Putin and it'a absolutely embarrassing on a global scale.
And yet look at the White House, House, Senate and State houses.

Maybe the Left should stop insulting anyone who disagrees with them and start communicating with them like normal, decent adults.

For a change.

Here's an honest liberal to explain: Anthony Bourdain Slams ‘Privileged Left’ For Their ‘Utter Contempt’ of Working-Class Americans

Are republicans wrong when they stand up for the rights of children in the womb?
white christian children maybe?

1712120085.JPG

Child starvation rampant in Yemen as nation on the brink of famine

There's a famine going on yemen right now the right wing christians could give a shit. Besides we all know you dont care about aborted fetuses, your using abortion to slut shame poor people especially young women
We all know you are a retarded.
I'm a what?

They are wrong that letting private insurance companies do whatever the fuck they want wil make healthcare more affordable for the poor.

They are wrong that any liberal who despises Trump likes Hillary (this one especially is so moronic).

They are wrong that Trump or republicans in office gives two shits about improving this nation.

They are wrong if they think Putin doesn't intend to do whatever the fuck he wants when Trump is inaugurated. Trump nothing more than a puppet to Putin and it'a absolutely embarrassing on a global scale.

Maybe the Left should stop insulting anyone who disagrees with them and start communicating with them like normal, decent adults.

For a change.

Here's an honest liberal to explain: Anthony Bourdain Slams ‘Privileged Left’ For Their ‘Utter Contempt’ of Working-Class Americans
republicans are nothing but insult spewing trolls

For a change.

Right on cue.

For a change.

Right on cue.
so your just going to pretend that in this thread republicans aren't calling people retarded baby eating devil worshippers who want kill all white babies

you dont see any insults there do you? you psychotic hypocrite

For a change.

Right on cue.
so your just going to pretend that in this thread republicans aren't calling people retarded baby eating devil worshippers who want kill all white babies

Did you read what Bourdain said?

Does it matter to you, does it connect, on any level?

For a change.

Right on cue.

Fuck anthony bourdain theres been a million threads started about that guy, i dont know who told you hillbillies a random celebrity chefs opinion means something to anyone but your confirmation bias

and no after being called every name in the book from n!gger to faggot to snowflake to cuck bitch muslim terrorist jew lover by you insane mentally crippled neo nazis Ill call you and every inbred bible thumping terrorist hillbilly republican whatever the fuck I want

fucking anthony bourdain are you kidding me? are you seriously claiming Im not "politically correct" enough after voting for Trump are you nuts?....wait your republican so your obviously fucking nuts but still that takes a special kind of stupid to post that...in this thread especially

For a change.

Right on cue.

Fuck anthony bourdain theres been a million threads started about that guy, i dont know who told you hillbillies a random celebrity chefs opinion means something to anyone but your confirmation bias

and no after being called every name in the book from n!gger to faggot to snowflake to cuck bitch muslim terrorist jew lover by you insane mentally crippled neo nazis Ill call you and every inbred bible thumping terrorist hillbilly republican whatever the fuck I want

fucking anthony bourdain are you kidding me? are you seriously claiming Im not "politically correct" enough after voting for Trump are you nuts?....wait your republican so your obviously fucking nuts but still that takes a special kind of stupid to post that...in this thread especially
Wow. You really wanted to jump and illustrate my point for me as vividly as possible, thanks.

Are you really a Republican, trying to make the Left look as bad as possible?

Because that's some pretty good work right there, seriously.

Right on cue.

Wow. You really wanted to jump and illustrate my point for me as vividly as possible, thanks.

your point is stupid as are you.... but I dont expect you too understand, because your stupid

Right on cue.

your point is stupid as are you.... but I dont expect you too understand, because your stupid
"your point is stupid as are you.... but I dont expect you too understand, because your stupid"

If you're going to try to insult the intelligence of others, you may want to confirm your own fundamental literacy.

It would be "you're stupid", not "your stupid".

This place really is a hoot. So easy. Thanks again.

"your point is stupid as are you.... but I dont expect you too understand, because your stupid"

If you're going to try to insult the intelligence of others, you may want to confirm your own fundamental literacy.

your lucky im even spellchecking my responses to your retarded drivel

"You're"

:laugh:

"You're"

stupid nazi

Republicans need to start realizing that they are wrong most of the time about political issues

THIS coming from Liberals after back-to-back HISTORIC, RECORD-SETTING ASS-KICKINGS / REJECTIONS, after losing 1,000 political seats in the last 8 years during the Obama 'regime'...

No, Liberals, you AREN'T smarter than everyone else, you DON'T know what's good for everyone else, you DON'T know how to spend people's money better than they do, the problem ISN'T that people are 'Stupid', etc.

'You' made it clear that the last 2 elections were about staying on the path Obama and the liberals created - about Obama's vision, Obama's ideas, 'Obama's America', Obama's policies, Obama's 'Legacy' ... and it has all been SOUNDLY REJECTED.

Now, because 'you' haven't gotten your way... the best way to describe it is to say 'you' are being intolerent pricks ... intolerent, racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semitic, VIOLENT pricks.

The problem is not everyone else ... IT'S 'YOU'!

For a change.

Right on cue.

Need a safe space?

th

Right on cue.

Need a safe space?

th
yeah thank you back to insults you fucking retards

They are wrong about anthropomorphic climate change...
Billy, the "conversation" below is a perfect example of something the Democrats have to think about. Listen to the calmer, more reasonable voices in your party. Stop attacking people and communicate with them.

Meanwhile, who knows what ridiculous and embarrassing things the President-Elect is going to "tweet" today; who knows what the Supreme Court is going to look like; and have you seen those cabinet picks?

The hard Left needs to look in the mirror pretty soon.

"You're"

stupid nazi

Billy, the "conversation" below is a perfect example of something the Democrats have to think about. Listen to the calmer, more reasonable voices in your party. Stop attacking people and communicate with them.

Meanwhile, who knows what ridiculous things the President-Elect is going to "tweet" today; who knows what the Supreme Court is going to look like; and have you seen those cabinet picks?

"You're"

stupid nazi
LMAO yes its democrats who need to look for the calmer voices not republicans.... democrats to stop attacking people by ya know not calling people who want bring back slavery racists, or calling people who think women shouldn't be allowed to vote sexists, or calling people who say gays need to me executed homophobic.

Why aren't people nicer and more respectful to these neo nazis?

Meanwhile, who knows what ridiculous things the President-Elect is going to "tweet" today; who knows what the Supreme Court is going to look like; and have you seen those cabinet picks?

"You're"

stupid nazi
LMAO yes its democrats who need to look for the calmer voices not republicans.... democrats to stop attacking people by ya know not calling people who want bring back slavery racists, or calling people who think women shouldn't be allowed to vote sexists, or calling people who say gays need to me executed homophobic.

Why aren't people nicer and more respectful to these neo nazis?
people who want bring back slavery racists,
Names?

calling people who think women shouldn't be allowed to vote sexists
Names?

True that. Moreover, one of the darlings of the conservatives doesn't like Trump or the Trumpkins.
You gotta be a "big hot mess" to manage to lose the approbation of one of the most well known (mostly because he's controversial and vocal) and most highly partisan right wing economists.

Don't get me wrong. I espouse some of his very conservatives economics, policy preferences that are too conservative for many conservatives, and I agree with him on Trump.

Forum List

Back