Meryl Streep attacks Trump for mocking the disabled at Golden Globes, Trump responds on twitter

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
clearly she was stoned!

C1ugMqmWEAAckjH.jpg

Is it the Left's plan these next 4 years to keep Trump occupied on Twitter? Sort of similar to that story about leading a guy to a round room and telling him to sit in the corner.

The left twats will continue to lose, it's what they do best!

I didn't suffer through this rambling drug-addled rant from another preening over-privileged celebrity nitwit, but I'd like to point out that Trump never mocked a reporter for being disabled.

I didn't suffer through this rambling drug-addled rant from another preening over-privileged celebrity nitwit, but I'd like to point out that Trump never mocked a reporter for being disabled.

LOL The "Man Baby" Trump mocked the Reporter ...he just want you to believe him not "your lying eyes" ...LOL

Streep is a has-been, one of the many who live in their own little self-important world, inhabited by Hollywood celebrities and liberal politicians...

clearly she was stoned!

C1ugMqmWEAAckjH.jpg

I've seen a few Meryl Streep movies and I can't figure out how many dicks she had to suck to get all of those awards. I guess she was just the "IT" girl for several years, because her acting never impressed me. So yes, Trump is right. She is overrated. I just sometimes wish he wouldn't mention those types of things. It only gives the media something to bitch about. Now Meryl Streep will get a few movie deals and appear on "Ellen" for some more Trump bashing episodes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back