Republicans need to refocus!!

The thing of it is that nobody seems to be focused on Trump except the left. What democrats need to do is focus on the guy they elected instead of pretending that Trump is the enemy
Trump is 30 points up on nearest challenger for GOP nomination... He is over half dozen serious investigations...

Biden passing bills Trump could only dream about...

Biden will have troops home from Afghanistan... 6 months in 12 of 53 promises delivered and he is knocking them down like flies...

With Biden we could get sick of winning... We won't but we could..

How many times do I have to tall you that I'm not a republican, and haven't voted at all in 20 years, asshole?
Nearly every professed "independent" on this board is an open GOP buttlicker. "Independent" or "libertarian" generally means "A hardcore Republican who is ashamed to admit to being a hardcore Republican, and who wants to smoke a lot of weed."

You fascist motherfuckers cheated your asses off and y'all know it.....And everybody knows that you know it.
Yet you and your side been unable to show any evidence for that, despite being challenged hundreds of times. That's why everyone correctly concludes you're just proudly lying for TheParty.

Like I said, if you're all going to keep cheating, at least stop sucking at it so badly. The sympathetic cringe factor hurts. Just due to watching, we feel massive embarrassment on your behalf.

I think the U.S. Marshall's Service should investigate the FBI.
So when they find nothing will ye actually say 'oops we were wrong.." OR "Marshalls are nazis.."

It doesn't matter the mountain of evidence that has been presented, you will believe the guy on the internet because he tells you what you want to hear...
This is how people take advantage of weak people, just tell them what they want to hear...

So when Arizona comes back with bullshit which will not stand up in court.. Are you going to accept that or some more bullshit on the Internet?

Here, we have a hardcore cultist who doesn't know what "communist' means. He only knows his masters told him to scream "commie!" at all enemies of TheParty. Being a particularly obedient cultist, he always does what his masters ask of him.

Go on, cult boi. Tell us what "communism" means, and then tell us why Democrats are communists. This should be hilarious, provided you don't just wet yourself and run, as Trump cultists usually do.
Does a huge portion of the Dem party support the gradual de-privatization of all industries?

You know the answer.

Stop playing semantics, commie.

Nearly every professed "independent" on this board is an open GOP buttlicker. "Independent" or "libertarian" generally means "A hardcore Republican who is ashamed to admit to being a hardcore Republican, and who wants to smoke a lot of weed."

Yet you and your side been unable to show any evidence for that, despite being challenged hundreds of times. That's why everyone correctly concludes you're just proudly lying for TheParty.

Like I said, if you're all going to keep cheating, at least stop sucking at it so badly. The sympathetic cringe factor hurts. Just due to watching, we feel massive embarrassment on your behalf.
Well you are independent if you are to the right of Atilla the Hun.... It is a place where Hitler lacked ambition...

Forum List

Back