Republicans need to refocus!!

What happened in 2020 wont be easy to repeat.. They designed an attack on the election law using Covid as a teaser to favorable courts who dont respect their own legislatures.

What the Dems WANTED was H.R.1 -- a bill that would FEDERALIZE all those bad changes like ballot harvesting and not checking the identity and chain of custody of mail-ins.. That's not likely to happen because of many things that have happened. Their excuses about voter ID being racist fell flat.. They lost the argument. And the idea that ANY 3rd party stranger should be farming or harvesting ballots is a non-starter. Doubt this coup de grace will ever happen.. Even tho that Bill was already written and registered before this session of Congress began..

SO -- MOST of those holes are being patched. The problem always was the courts and the last minute end around of the State and Federal Constitution that they manufactured in the courts of a few states. Those were "emergency" measures that could only be resurrected if they can can continue the Covid messaging of imminent doom.
They cheated in the millions column....Maybe over 10 million, and nobody who could have done something about it gave a fuck....Then they stole two Senate seats in the Georgia runoff.

I have zero hope that anyone will do anything as ballot boxes are stuffed past-post again.

They cheated in the millions column....Maybe over 10 million and nobody who could have done something about it gave a fuck....Then they stole two Senate seats in the Georgia runoff.

I have zero hope that anyone will do anything as ballot boxes are stuffed past-post again.

Dont know the numbers. Neither do you.. But reject rates on mail-ins that used to run 8 to 12% suddenly became less than 1%... Wasn't EVER the machines.. It was those last minute court edicts that contravened STATE LAW AND CONSTITUTION that did it..

The Repubs were caught flat-footed to challenge this gambit because the Dems timed the court actions perfectly -- so that there was not TIME to halt the elections going forward.

THIS time, hopefully,,,, the lazy butts will be watching the court dockets and getting ahead of the farce.

Dont know the numbers. Neither do you.. But reject rates on mail-ins that used to run 8 to 12% suddenly became less than 1%... Wasn't EVER the machines.. It was those last minute court edicts that contravened STATE LAW AND CONSTITUTION that did it..

The Repubs were caught flat-footed to challenge this gambit because the Dems timed the court actions perfectly -- so that there was not TIME to halt the elections going forward.

THIS time, hopefully,,,, the lazy butts will be watching the court dockets and getting ahead of the farce.
I know enough outrageous numbers - 200,000 more votes than ballots in PA, 78K in NV, 74K in Maricopa County alone.....Statistically impossible vote spikes in the dead of night WI and MI.

And the yawns just keep a-comin.

I see you're getting your whiny sore-loser-bitch excuses for a humiliating loss in ahead of time. That's very smart of you.

I mean, you Republicans tried every known cheating strategy in 2020, and you still lost big. Your cheating failed big time, and now the whole planet knows you're cheaters. And if you can't even win by cheating, what hope do you have? It's not like you can run on issues, or run against someone as good as Biden. You're screwed, so whining about losing is really the only option left to you. Along with trying another violent fascist coup.
You idiots only proved you morons are better cheaters.

I know enough outrageous numbers - 200,000 more votes than ballots in PA, 78K in NV, 74K in Maricopa County alone.....Statistically impossible vote spikes in the dead of night WI and MI.

And the yawns just keep a-comin.

See.. Here's the problem.. I've seen "more votes than ballots" in a couple states. Sometimes called more votes than registered voters as well.. Too many jurisdictions now allow day of voting registration.. ALL those ballots are handled and segregated as "provisionals"..

California in 2016 had over 1.3 MILLION provisionals.. I followed the process, they vetted about 600,000 of them and then surrendered and probably shredded the rest...

A state with THAT MANY PROVISIONAL ballots is just SHOUTING about how incompetent they are. You cannot have accurate elections with "day of voting registration"..

I see you're getting your whiny sore-loser-bitch excuses for a humiliating loss in ahead of time. That's very smart of you.

I mean, you Republicans tried every known cheating strategy in 2020, and you still lost big. Your cheating failed big time, and now the whole planet knows you're cheaters. And if you can't even win by cheating, what hope do you have? It's not like you can run on issues, or run against someone as good as Biden. You're screwed, so whining about losing is really the only option left to you. Along with trying another violent fascist coup.
How many times do I have to tall you that I'm not a republican, and haven't voted at all in 20 years, asshole?

You fascist motherfuckers cheated your asses off and y'all know it.....And everybody knows that you know it.

So go eat a bag of dicks, Kooky Kat.

See.. Here's the problem.. I've seen "more votes than ballots" in a couple states. Sometimes called more votes than registered voters as well.. Too many jurisdictions now allow day of voting registration.. ALL those ballots are handled and segregated as "provisionals"..

California in 2016 had over 1.3 MILLION provisionals.. I followed the process, they vetted about 600,000 of them and then surrendered and probably shredded the rest...

A state with THAT MANY PROVISIONAL ballots is just SHOUTING about how incompetent they are. You cannot have accurate elections with "day of voting registration"..
Yeah.....M'kay.....Sure.

Next comes in the recanvass in Maricopa, where they'll likely find thousands of "voters" who live on the corner of Walk and Don't Walk....And guess what, nobody who can do something about it will give a fuck.

Mark it down.

Yeah.....M'kay.....Sure.

Next comes in the recanvass in Maricopa, where they'll likely find thousands of "voters" who live on the corner of Walk and Don't Walk....And guess what, nobody who can do something about it will give a fuck.

Mark it down.

This is all good.. It just shouldn't take your eyes off the ball. The "machine" thing is distracting from all the INCOMPETENCE in the staffs that manage local elections.. Whenever something stinks, Repubs scream fraud... Libertarians just KNOW it's more likely to govt sloppiness or incompetence. Either way -- WE NEED THIS review...

They cheated in the millions column....Maybe over 10 million, and nobody who could have done something about it gave a fuck....Then they stole two Senate seats in the Georgia runoff.

Actually the GOP lost the senate fair and square.
The GOP put up two candidates instead of keeping the incumbent and that split the GOP vote
Loeffler could have won easily if not for Collins

Republicans have a tremendous problem with selling their ideas to the public. They lack spokespersons who are capable of getting out in public to explain why their ideas would work, answer the hard questions, even those pertaining to how these ideas would affect those groups of Americans whom they appear to dislike and have phobias about,
and participate in public forums alongside people with other ideas.

Republicans also need to produce evidence that supports the accusations they level. Accusations of "voter fraud" and "flaws" in the election process, for example, need to be backed up. There has been a more than ample amount of time to produce evidence of corruption in the 2020 election, but I can't find even the legal documents that must have been filed in some 61 lawsuits filed in several states. Trump told Rosen at DOJ in his phone call on Dec. 27 to say that the election was "corrupt," which indicates that trump had such evidence by that date, so where is it? Those who maintain that the 2020 election was flawed must already have evidence that it was, so why keep searching through these bogus "audits" for something that the republicans claim has already been found?

Republicans must show that, during the Obama and trump administrations, they have abided by all of the procedural rules that govern all activities of the executive and legislative branches and intend to abide by them in the future. This includes producing the necessary document for their activities, abiding by House and Senate rules, and the social niceties of finishing speech in the time allotted, not speaking over others and out-of-turn. no tantrums, and no bullying.

Republicans must explain their efforts to squelch all efforts to get to the bottom of the Jan. 6 attack on Congress, which is absolutely necessary to the Republic. They cannot now criticize the House committee when they turned down a committee comprised of equal numbers of representatives of both parties with full subpoena power. They also have to explain why they nominated two people to the committee who are known for their tantrums and disruptive antics.

There is a whole lot more.

Republicans seem to want to simultaneously isolate themselves from general U.S. society and declare themselves the rightful leaders of it.

Last edited:
Republicans have a tremendous problem with selling their ideas to the public. They lack spokespersons who are capable of getting out in public to explain why their ideas would work, answer the hard questions, even those pertaining to how these ideas would affect those groups of Americans whom they appear to dislike and have phobias about,
and participate in public forums alongside people with other ideas.

Republicans also need to produce evidence that supports the accusations they level. Accusations of "voter fraud" and "flaws" in the election process, for example, need to be backed up. There has been a more than ample amount of time to produce evidence of corruption in the 2020 election, but I can't find even the legal documents that must have been filed in some 61 lawsuits filed in several states. Trump told Rosen at DOJ in his phone call on Dec. 27 to say that the election was "corrupt," which indicates that trump had such evidence by that date, so where is it? Those who maintain that the 2020 election was flawed must already have evidence that it was, so why keep searching through these bogus "audits" for something that the republicans claim has already been found?

Republicans must show that, during the Obama and trump administrations, they have abided by all of the procedural rules that govern all activities of the executive and legislative branches and intend to abide by them in the future. This includes producing the necessary document for their activities, abiding by House and Senate rules, and the social niceties of finishing speech in the time allotted, not speaking over others and out-of-turn. no tantrums, and no bullying.

Republicans must explain their efforts to squelch all efforts to get to the bottom of the Jan. 6 attack on Congress, which is absolutely necessary to the Republic. They cannot now criticize the House committee when they turned down a committee comprised of equal numbers of representatives of both parties with full subpoena power. They also have to explain why they nominated two people to the committee who are known for their tantrums and disruptive antics.

There is a whole lot more.

Republicans seem to want to simultaneously isolate themselves from general U.S. society and declare themselves the rightful leaders of it.
I'm sure every republican is hanging on the advice given to them about communication, by a hack who wouldn't ever vote for them in the first place.

What happened in 2020 wont be easy to repeat.. They designed an attack on the election law using Covid as a teaser to favorable courts who dont respect their own legislatures.

What the Dems WANTED was H.R.1 -- a bill that would FEDERALIZE all those bad changes like ballot harvesting and not checking the identity and chain of custody of mail-ins.. That's not likely to happen because of many things that have happened. Their excuses about voter ID being racist fell flat.. They lost the argument. And the idea that ANY 3rd party stranger should be farming or harvesting ballots is a non-starter. Doubt this coup de grace will ever happen.. Even tho that Bill was already written and registered before this session of Congress began..

SO -- MOST of those holes are being patched. The problem always was the courts and the last minute end around of the State and Federal Constitution that they manufactured in the courts of a few states. Those were "emergency" measures that could only be resurrected if they can can continue the Covid messaging of imminent doom.
Well said.

I wouldn't change a word.

:clap::clap::clap:

This was their 9/11. Nearly all the gaps in the system that allowed this have been patched. That's why they are screaming bloody murder at anyone who tries to go back to normal because normal gets them a big fat L at the ballot box and they fucking know it.

They likely won't have the help of the establishment GOP this time either.

The thing of it is that nobody seems to be focused on Trump except the left. What democrats need to do is focus on the guy they elected instead of pretending that Trump is the enemy
What I find endlessly amusing is that they thought that if they could get rid of Trump, the voters who put Trump would just go away.

Trump was only elected because a large portion of the population is fed up with the endless bullshit. It's not going away. We are noting giving up individual liberty. Trump or no Trump.

And you really think you Communists are going to rule America in perpetuity?
Here, we have a hardcore cultist who doesn't know what "communist' means. He only knows his masters told him to scream "commie!" at all enemies of TheParty. Being a particularly obedient cultist, he always does what his masters ask of him.

Go on, cult boi. Tell us what "communism" means, and then tell us why Democrats are communists. This should be hilarious, provided you don't just wet yourself and run, as Trump cultists usually do.

Last edited:
I know enough outrageous numbers - 200,000 more votes than ballots in PA, 78K in NV,
You're all just making stupid crap up. You know it, we know it, everyone knows it.

You don't care. TheParty told you to lie, so you obey. In your fascist cult minds, God Himself wants you to lie for the glory of DerParteiRepublikkan, making your lies a good and holy thing.

Sadly for you all, God would never tell you to lie. You're all listening to and obeying the other guy. Trumpism is the greatest triumph of the Lord of Lies.

Forum List

Back