Republicans look at the SAME facts we all do and come to the strangest conclusions

R

rdean

I posted a chart from Gallup showing that Republicans believe that evolution is a lie by almost 2 to 1. Republicans on this board go on about how evolution is a mere "theory" and yet, you still get Republicans insisting that the majority of Republicans believe in evolution. That one confounds me.

The women in Iraq are now in Burkas, almost all of the Christians have been murdered or driven out of the country, yet Republicans still think it was a success.

Through reconciliation, Republicans passed trillions in tax cuts and in only a couple of years, we were in a deep, deep recession. And their ONLY answer is "more tax cuts". And they think the "tax cuts" worked. Worked? Worked how?

Wall Street bundled fake mortgages, sold them as securities, insured them, and then collected billions in a "mortgage scheme" that was only possible because of deregulation. Major insurance companies went bankrupt. Yet, with books and movies about the subjects, Republicans still, oddly enough, believe it was "Freddie/Fannie".

Obama took out Bin Laden after Republicans let him go and stopped looking for him. As well as most of the top al Qaeda leadership, yet many Republicans still believe Obama is a Muslim and working with Muslims against the US. We hear it all the time.

Trickle down doesn't work. Republicans say you can take every cent from every millionaire and it wouldn't be enough to help the economy, yet "trickle down" works? Does that even make sense?

There are so many examples of Republicans coming to startling conclusions based on real facts. I don't know how they do it.

Oh, and Obama NEVER took a trip costing $200,000,000.00 a day.

I posted a chart from Gallup showing that Republicans believe that evolution is a lie by almost 2 to 1. Republicans on this board go on about how evolution is a mere "theory" and yet, you still get Republicans insisting that the majority of Republicans believe in evolution. That one confounds me.

The women in Iraq are now in Burkas, almost all of the Christians have been murdered or driven out of the country, yet Republicans still think it was a success.

Through reconciliation, Republicans passed trillions in tax cuts and in only a couple of years, we were in a deep, deep recession. And their ONLY answer is "more tax cuts". And they think the "tax cuts" worked. Worked? Worked how?

Wall Street bundled fake mortgages, sold them as securities, insured them, and then collected billions in a "mortgage scheme" that was only possible because of deregulation. Major insurance companies went bankrupt. Yet, with books and movies about the subjects, Republicans still, oddly enough, believe it was "Freddie/Fannie".

Obama took out Bin Laden after Republicans let him go and stopped looking for him. As well as most of the top al Qaeda leadership, yet many Republicans still believe Obama is a Muslim and working with Muslims against the US. We hear it all the time.

Trickle down doesn't work. Republicans say you can take every cent from every millionaire and it wouldn't be enough to help the economy, yet "trickle down" works? Does that even make sense?

There are so many examples of Republicans coming to startling conclusions based on real facts. I don't know how they do it.

In all fairness we don't like to talk about your mutation.

What does anything you just posted have to do with facts? They aren't. I believe that you believe they are facts but that's about it.

Interesting thought, facts and conclusions....

It's all about spin.

Case in point:

"Jesse Jackson: 'It's an Honor to Be a Food Stamp President'
Weeks ago, Jesse Jackson accused GOP presidential candidate of "name calling" for referring to President Barack Obama as the "best food-stamp president in American history." But Saturday morning at his Rainbow PUSH forum, broadcast nationally on the Word Network, Jackson appears to have decided that being characterized that way isn't so bad after all.

'Say, it's an honor to be a food stamp president. Food stamps feed the hungry. Food stamps save the children. Food stamps help the farmer. Food stamps help the truck driver. Food stamps help the warehouse. Food stamps help the store. Food stamps hire people and feed people. Food stamps save people from starvation and malnutrition. Whenever you attack feeding the hungry, you undermine the moral authority of our faith. Give President Barack Obama a big hand. Show your love. Show your appreciation.'"

Jesse Jackson: 'It's an Honor to Be a Food Stamp President' | NewsBusters.org

So, rather than empowering Americans by allowing the creation of jobs, we should celebrate the hand-outs by the government?
Really?
Food seems to be a subject near and dear to your heart...but, do
you agree with Jackson?

Spin, chubby.

Here is the definition of spin:
Spin…altering the truth without altering the facts.

It's all about spin.

Case in point:

Weeks ago, Jesse Jackson accused GOP presidential candidate of "name calling" for referring to President Barack Obama as the "best food-stamp president in American history." But Saturday morning at his Rainbow PUSH forum, broadcast nationally on the Word Network, Jackson appears to have decided that being characterized that way isn't so bad after all.

'Say, it's an honor to be a food stamp president. Food stamps feed the hungry. Food stamps save the children. Food stamps help the farmer. Food stamps help the truck driver. Food stamps help the warehouse. Food stamps help the store. Food stamps hire people and feed people. Food stamps save people from starvation and malnutrition. Whenever you attack feeding the hungry, you undermine the moral authority of our faith. Give President Barack Obama a big hand. Show your love. Show your appreciation.'"

So, rather than empowering Americans by allowing the creation of jobs, we should celebrate the hand-outs by the government?
Really?
you agree with Jackson?

Spin, chubby.

I suspect he's simply trying to draw a comparison between the Democratic Party and the Party of "Let him die". Republicans are always insisting they are "Christian". The Bible talks about helping the poor over a thousand times. Republicans call them "hobos" and make them take "drug tests". Their meanness sees "fun" in "humiliation". Many of those are poor because of Bush economic policies. Now, where's the "spin"?

Point out Republican policies and they feel they are being unfairly attacked. That's all it takes.

Um, evolution IS a theory, idiot. There is nothing "mere" about theories.

It's all about spin.

Case in point:

Really?
you agree with Jackson?

Spin, chubby.

I suspect he's simply trying to draw a comparison between the Democratic Party and the Party of "Let him die". Republicans are always insisting they are "Christian". The Bible talks about helping the poor over a thousand times. Republicans call them "hobos" and make them take "drug tests". Their meanness sees "fun" in "humiliation". Many of those are poor because of Bush economic policies. Now, where's the "spin"?

deanie...this is why I love-love-love- your posts!

No matter how far right I can go, you make me seem reasonable.

Forum List

Back