Republicans' laughable/despicable hypocrisy on ACA

Sheesh, your logic is just surreal. You ignore the fact that those governors would not be forced to make those financial choices if the Democrats had not rammed through Obamacare (as a budget reconciliation measure, not less) in the first place.

The aides' point about getting money to keep health services in place while they seek an alternative is perfectly valid and rational. You work within the system that has been imposed on you while you try to change it. There is no contradiction in that position whatsoever.

Again, were it not for Obamacare's ill-conceived provisions, those governors wouldn't be facing these decisions to begin with.
Oh please. Don't give me this duty crap. If they care about the duty and legality of their post, then they would have implemented all of ObamaCare. Let's also not forget that they are still personally profiting off of the law.

read part way and got bored b/c I know this is another; Reps should pay for it but not use it and leave their states to suffer for it so we can bitch about them letting people suffer thread

so predictable it's boring
You were already paying for their care, functional shyttehead hater dupe, just in the stupidest, cruelest way possible. Forcing them onto welfare to get Medicaid, for example. RW idiocy.
no one forced anyone onto anything except obama forcing all of us to buy ins or get fined

but somehow, magically, that's not a cruel and hateful thing to do
America is, overall better with ObamaCare.
no, it's not

tyranny is not an improvement over freedom

Tyranny my ass. Take your affordable, intelligent, great for the economy, health insurance and stop listening to BS from greedy idiot megarich GOP a-holes, hater dupe. NO MORE STUPID, IRRESPONSIBLE FREELOADERS.

Democrats opposed the Bush tax cuts but I'll bet every single one of them took advantage of the lower rates.

Of course greedy idiot a-hole megarich Pubs andtheir bought off pundits lied fear monger nonstop about it. What pisses me of is the media doing such bad job that half the country hasn't heard about subsidies or medicaid for under the poverty line...
Still haven't gone back to school and learned how to communicate properly have you? Retard.

Democrats opposed the Bush tax cuts but I'll bet every single one of them took advantage of the lower rates.
So dumb...only the megarich make out...state and local taxes, that KILL the nonrich, go up when fed taxes are cut. Now everyone pays 21% in ALL taxes, and 95% of new wealth goes to the 1%. Idiot.

So dumb...only the megarich make out...state and local taxes, that KILL the nonrich, go up when fed taxes are cut. Now everyone pays 21% in ALL taxes, and 95% of new wealth goes to the 1%. Idiot.

Forum List

Back