Republicans jumping ship in hoards to support Hillary Clinton

Again, no link just babble.

You ARE the oreo from USPoliticsOnline.
If so, I know you LOVE your Stock Portfolio.

Wall Street is Main Street's money and there is no separating them from one another--no matter how much you would like too.

bilde-1.jpeg

So you ARE the self-righteous, Free Market oreo from USPoliticsOnline.
In other words, anyone who threatens your little paradise is a leech.

Anyone that wants to get into my pockets is a leech.
You pay taxes right? Do you think you get a to decide how much is enough?

Republicans always think they pay too much and they won't be happy when they pay no taxes.

But the dumb middle class Republicans will always defend their rich masters who pay no taxes and they'll blame liberals when their taxes go up
oreo worships Romney.

Wall Street is Main Street's money and there is no separating them from one another--no matter how much you would like too.

bilde-1.jpeg

Anything that wants to get into my pockets is a leech.

You know Trump is going to win.
Every non-media INDEPENDENT poll has him crushing Hillary.
You're kidding right?

Nope. You?
I usually agree with you. Who you voting for and why? Tariffs? Trade? Don't worry the Democrats will fix it. We fix everything the Republicans break.

We are still putting the middle East back together.

Remember the military was Bush's toy he broke? Imagine trump. He's a megalomaniac

bilde-1.jpeg

Anything that wants to get into my pockets is a leech.

You know Trump is going to win.
Every non-media INDEPENDENT poll has him crushing Hillary.

You're really not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?

Donald Trump is aka Mr. Wall Street himself, and was often accused of manipulating the stock market back in the 80's and 90's with large buys and sells.

Trump is going to go down in an historic epic defeat. Hillary Clinton and 90 days before the election has already pulled advertising out of several battleground states, as her internal polling data is showing her with double digit leads. That money is now going into RED states that are in play. She is already ahead in 2 deep red states, Arizona & Georgia.They are actually campaigning in the most conservative state in this nation Utah because it's in play. Trump is now losing states that Romney won. Trump has no Television advertisements, and his ground game is non-existent. While Hillary Clinton is doing a T.V. add blitz during the Olympics.
Clinton Super-PAC Going Dark in Colorado and Pennsylvania
Pro-Clinton super-PAC pauses TV ads in three battleground states
Confident Clinton Pulling Ads, as the Trump Train Goes Off the Rails | RedState
Donald Trump ground-game problem
Trump is losing all 10 of the states with the closest results in 2012
http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/...rise-poll-clinton-leads-trump-in-arizona.html
Hillary Clinton pulls ahead in historically red state of Georgia

You know a little reading wouldn't hurt YOU one bit.

You wanted Trump, now you OWN it. And you OWN whats coming with him.
You Wanted Trump, You’ve Got Him | The American Spectator

Just color Arizona & Georgia blue, and this is what you can expect on election night.

1964PresElect.jpg

Now you know why all your Reich wing talk show hosts are in full panic melt down.
Dude, Georgia is in play!

bilde-1.jpeg

Anyone that wants to get into my pockets is a leech.
You pay taxes right? Do you think you get a to decide how much is enough?

Republicans always think they pay too much and they won't be happy when they pay no taxes.

But the dumb middle class Republicans will always defend their rich masters who pay no taxes and they'll blame liberals when their taxes go up
oreo worships Romney.

I think anyone and everyone would agree that Mitt Romney is about a thousand times better than Trump--and would give their right arm for a Romney nominee right now. But it's too late.

In fact, Trump is losing 10 states that Romney won. Which should give you some type of clue what election night is going to look like--LOL In fact, the Clinton's are now spending time and money campaigning in the most conservative state in this country, Utah--which is Mitt Romney's home state.
Trump is losing all 10 of the states with the closest results in 2012
Hillary Clinton Opening Campaign Office in SLC

images

Forum List

Back