Republicans in super-liberal Oregon are fed-up & want to be part of Idaho

Some people feel that in the coming decades, there will be a rising demand to readjust state boundaries.

As this nation becomes increasingly dysfunctional (because of certain reasons), more and more people will want to find safe havens.

If global warming would hurry up and flood our coasts, we could get rid of a shitload of useless Democrats. Then Oregon Republicans would be welcomed in Idaho.

If global warming would hurry up and flood our coasts, we could get rid of a shitload of useless Democrats. Then Oregon Republicans would be welcomed in Idaho.

You have inspired me. I'm burning as many tires as I can find at the dump today.

It is a fact that the 9 smallest states land wise are practically all Prog.

Who wouldn't? Everyone is safer in spaces not controlled by Democrats.

Ask all those shot dead black folks in Chicago and Baltimore: They'd tell you that, if they only could.
It's funny -- because its you dic suckers who mock others as needing a safe space and calling them snowflakes.....

But when people want a state to become part of another state due to their need for a safe space -- you are all for it...

This is why I have zero respect for Trumpers….they are absolute hypocrites..

Who wouldn't? Everyone is safer in spaces not controlled by Democrats.

Ask all those shot dead black folks in Chicago and Baltimore: They'd tell you that, if they only could.
It's funny -- because its you dic suckers who mock others as needing a safe space and calling them snowflakes.....

But when people want a state to become part of another state due to their need for a safe space -- you are all for it...

This is why I have zero respect for Trumpers….they are absolute hypocrites..

Wasn't us whiteys who shot all them black folks. You be barkin' up the wrong tree, doggie.

Last edited:

No, they want a place where fucking Dimocrats don't have a tyrannical super-majority in both chambers of their state legislature along with one fucking lib governor after another !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The goddamn pieces of shit have slowly but surely made Oregon one of the more expensive states to live in. Especially for retirees.

You can check out in Oregon via self-assisted suicide, and there are no mosques in Idaho. Is there a red-neck problem? Is there a christian nationalism problem more linked to one party than the other party? Because with religion, you will not be offered an intelligent voting choice in November due to the perpetual problem of a wall of separation between church and state (protection rackets that have traditionally tried to make the inessential, essential).

The east of Oregon is hostage to the west coast. Same with Washington.
Let the east go free and then pray for that big tsunami that's supposed to be coming.

Nah. They’d just swarm inland into red territory.

Nah. They’d just swarm inland into red territory.
I don't think those lazy bastards could swim 1/4 mile. And if you put up a sign, free work shoes. pointing east, they'd sure as shit swim right out to sea.

Forum List

Back