Republicans, if you had the choice...

I don't, I find him to be as cowardly as Rump!

Well, not everyone can be a "brave" as Bernie or Che.... :lmao:

Glad you finally have realized that Rump is a coward as well, good on you!

Who is "Rump" Comrade?

{As Guevara’s rebels courageously followed his directive to “fight to the last drop of blood” and while being mercilessly gunned down, Che made a run for it! Guevara simply bolted away from his men in the heat of battle. While his men bravely fought on, Guevara managed to climb out of the depression and dart out into the open. As two Bolivian Rangers leveled their weapons at him, Guevara dropped his own fully functional rifle, with a near full magazine, and begged, “Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! I am Che Guevara and I am worth more to you alive than dead!” As his small guerilla force was being decimated below, in the very trap he had led them into, Guevara’s only concern was for himself as he continued to plead with the Bolivian Rangers not to kill him.}

CHE GUEVARA BEGGED FOR LIFE « The Historical Truth Project

You Communist piles of shit are so very brave.......

Lol, says the lover of the cowardly Orange lion. Comrade, thank you for confirmation of your Russianess.

I am American, of German descent.

You know America, the nation you Stalinist piles of shit are trying to destroy.

Your hero wasn't much of a hero, Comrade.
Your no american voting for Dear Leader. I know i am more American than you being of Italian, Scottish, Yugoslavic and American Indian decent. Stay stupid.

Well, not everyone can be a "brave" as Bernie or Che.... :lmao:

Who is "Rump" Comrade?

{As Guevara’s rebels courageously followed his directive to “fight to the last drop of blood” and while being mercilessly gunned down, Che made a run for it! Guevara simply bolted away from his men in the heat of battle. While his men bravely fought on, Guevara managed to climb out of the depression and dart out into the open. As two Bolivian Rangers leveled their weapons at him, Guevara dropped his own fully functional rifle, with a near full magazine, and begged, “Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! I am Che Guevara and I am worth more to you alive than dead!” As his small guerilla force was being decimated below, in the very trap he had led them into, Guevara’s only concern was for himself as he continued to plead with the Bolivian Rangers not to kill him.}

Lol, says the lover of the cowardly Orange lion. Comrade, thank you for confirmation of your Russianess.

Your no american voting for Dear Leader. I know i am more American than you being of Italian, Scottish, Yugoslavic and American Indian decent. Stay stupid.

DERP

Look, one of us actively seeks to subvert the United States Constitution. One of us has openly sought the dissolution of the 1st and 2nd amendments, advocating the utter and complete destruction of basic civil rights.

The other is me.

If you are American, and not a North Korean or Chinese troll paid to post shit in hope of corrupting American elections, then you are a traitor.

Either way, you're a pile of shit Communist.

Who is "Rump" Comrade?

DERP

Look, one of us actively seeks to subvert the United States Constitution. One of us has openly sought the dissolution of the 1st and 2nd amendments, advocating the utter and complete destruction of basic civil rights.

The other is me.

If you are American, and not a North Korean or Chinese troll paid to post shit in hope of corrupting American elections, then you are a traitor.

Oh sweetums, hit a nerve because I have a descenting opinion than yours, now's who wants to subvert the constitution. Keep doing what you do and lie to yourself and others and call yourself a Murikan. I am a 2nd amendment guy, you are a pathetic lying sack of Orange jiz swallowing shit, stay that way your easy to spot.

Who is "Rump" Comrade?

DERP

The other is me.

Stay stupid, Mr. Fascist.

Who is "Rump" Comrade?

DERP

The other is me.

Oh sweetums, hit a nerve because I have a descenting opinion than yours, now's who wants to subvert the constitution. Keep doing what you do and lie to yourself and others and call yourself a Murikan. I am a 2nd amendment guy, you are a pathetic lying sack of Orange jiz swallowing shit, stay that way your easy to spot.

Nah.

It's time normals stand up to you Stalinist pigs.

You're fucking liars, we all know it. Time to stop playing nice with you evil fucks.

All that is needed for evil to succeed is for normals to do nothing in the face of democrats.

Real America is standing up to the alt right and far right pretend Americans.

The illegals are more American than the alt right.

DERP

The other is me.

Nah.

It's time normals stand up to you Stalinist pigs.

You're fucking liars, we all know it. Time to stop playing nice with you evil fucks.

All that is needed for evil to succeed is for normals to do nothing in the face of democrats.

You stand up, ROTFLMFAO, sit down before you hurt yourself. Pussies like you need someone like you. Like your Nazi hero's Adolph and Rump! Stay a stupid pussy, we know you no other way.

Forum List

Back