Republicans have no health care plan

The Washington Post is no more than the daily newsletter of the Democratic Party. It has no value as a source of news.
That's a riot coming from a FOX and Limpaw listener

It eats at your gut that Rush rakes in $50 million a year and that Fox is more popular than all your fake news cable shows combined. That's what winning looks like. Why don't you switch sides and join the winning team Eddie. :eusa_dance:

It eats at your gut that Rush rakes in $50 million a year and that Fox is more popular than all your fake news cable shows combined. That's what winning looks like. Why don't you switch sides and join the winning team Eddie

It cracks me up that he's getting rich off of making you folks dumber and angrier by the minute

It eats at your gut that Rush rakes in $50 million a year and that Fox is more popular than all your fake news cable shows combined. That's what winning looks like. Why don't you switch sides and join the winning team Eddie

It cracks me up that he's getting rich off of making you folks dumber and angrier by the minute

Lib please you people are in danger of being dissolved by your own stomach acid over Rush. We on the other hand celebrate his wealth and winning. Rush convinced me to pack up and leave NY. Now NY gets not one cent of MY money, ha ha, its funny. Now I have a huge pile of cash in the bank that otherwise you mooching leftards would have confiscated. Oh and, NOT SORRY :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The Washington Post reports that the Republican Party has no health care plan.
"Not only is there no such health-care overhaul in the works on Capitol Hill — there are no plans to make such a plan, and most Republicans hope the president will drop the idea of trying to come up with a replacement for the Affordable Care Act."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...005bd0-5264-11e9-8d28-f5149e5a2fda_story.html

It's true. The Republicans have no plan, because the only good plan would be to simply repeal the entire system, and go back to free-market system. While that would result in the best possible care for the most possible people, without corporate welfare across the economy.... it would also result in the Republicans being voted out of office.

Republicans are politicians first, and protectors of the country second.... which is only different than Democrats in that Democrats don't care at all about the country, as long as they have power.

So they are not going to come up with a health care plan.

The free market system was bankrupting the country. The conservative faith in the free-market system as the best solution to everything - healthcare, education, prisons, has no basis in fact or in history.

The Washington Post is no more than the daily newsletter of the Democratic Party. It has no value as a source of news.

It eats at your gut that Rush rakes in $50 million a year and that Fox is more popular than all your fake news cable shows combined. That's what winning looks like. Why don't you switch sides and join the winning team Eddie. :eusa_dance:
I'll tell you this blues I'll never switch, but if this taxing cap gains before being sold at reg rates is pushed by my candidate , I might not vote

"Not only is there no such health-care overhaul in the works on Capitol Hill — there are no plans to make such a plan, and most Republicans hope the president will drop the idea of trying to come up with a replacement for the Affordable Care Act."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...005bd0-5264-11e9-8d28-f5149e5a2fda_story.html

It's true. The Republicans have no plan, because the only good plan would be to simply repeal the entire system, and go back to free-market system. While that would result in the best possible care for the most possible people, without corporate welfare across the economy.... it would also result in the Republicans being voted out of office.

Republicans are politicians first, and protectors of the country second.... which is only different than Democrats in that Democrats don't care at all about the country, as long as they have power.

The free market system was bankrupting the country. The conservative faith in the free-market system as the best solution to everything - healthcare, education, prisons, has no basis in fact or in history.

My preference for free markets had nothing to do with efficiency. You can almost always save money and run things more efficiently under totalitarian government. I prefer free markets because I prefer freedom.

What Trump meant to say was, "Republicans will be the party of NO health care" because the GOP wants every AmeriKKKan without health insurance to die.

I'll tell you this blues I'll never switch, but if this taxing cap gains before being sold at reg rates is pushed by my candidate , I might not vote

So you would refuse to vote for your own best interest? Fascinating.

Dispensing with capital gains altogether would free up an enormous amount of cash within the system.

You know NOTHING about the issue and are just spreading the stupidest misinformation. The free market system was NOT bankrupting this nation. I have no idea how things were where you live. The fact is that the free-market system made health care in this nation the best in the world and it's only since we began to move away from it into a government managed system that conditions declined.

Dispensing with capital gains altogether would free up an enormous amount of cash within the system.
And just where do you think this enormous amount of cash would go ?? How would gov't waste it?? Give another tax cut to bring the 1% back into the fold They want to tax it at reg rates BEFORE it's sold and tax it every year You find nothing wrong with that?

And just where do you think this enormous amount of cash would go ?? How would gov't waste it?? Give another tax cut to bring the 1% back into the fold They want to tax it at reg rates BEFORE it's sold and tax it every year You find nothing wrong with that?

What about "dispensing with capital gains (actual or predictive) altogether" is difficult to understand?

You really have to wonder about the IQ of the left. They worry that ACA, which is nothing but poorly implemented Rommney care, will be taken away. But cry that the Republicans have no and do not want healthcare. To date they have been the only ones to put forward any healthcare plans that do not include trillions in added debt every year.
The ACA as written adds nothing to the debt. Trump is trying to make it run up the debt.

When will you quit lying?
As soon as you realize that it costs the federal government billions of dollars each year. When you realize that it is badly implemented Romneycare which is named after Mit Romney which was the Republican that first proposed it. Once you realize that it took the democrats to screw up Romneycare so badly.

Read this if you really don't think that it costs. Here's How Many Billions Obamacare Will Cost in 2016. Of course only someone badly educated would think that you can subsidize insurance from an insurance company would not want money for that subsidy.

What did it say about the revenues? Nothing

Of course costs go up, healthcare costs & premiums go up.

The real questions if Trump & the Republicans cut enough revenue to make it start to lose money.

They cut the funding from people not being insured. They are trying, if not already done, to cut the medical device tax.

What about "dispensing with capital gains (actual or predictive) altogether" is difficult to understand?

So lets not collect any taxes & see how that works. All that money flowing onto the "system".

This idea that wealthy stock traders don't get taxed on their profits is just ridiculous. Like Romney was doing. Buy & sell assets & get taxed at a lower rate than the working man.

Only a stupid fuck would suggest such a thing.

So what do we do if the court strikes down our healthcare?

These poor dumb rubes will never get it. They are willfully stupid. They DESERVE to be lied to.

The Republican party has no plan. Nada. NOTHING.

Just as they always have.

One day we will have single payer health care, and these credulous tards will have no clue it is their own fault. :lol:

I predict that Trump will sign single payer into law in his second term.
Trump is still trying to figure out who this guy is that is supposed to be paying.

The only thing Trump will be signing is the list of his personal possession confiscated he he reports to his second term in prison.

It would end up in the stock market & send prices soaring & rich investors would make billions.

The Washington Post sucks ass.
They're lying again.

It would end up in the stock market & send prices soaring & rich investors would make billions.
Dave ,,from your mouth to GODs lips I just don't see that happening

OUCH

Forum List

Back