Republicans Have Long History of NOT Supporting Veterans

Obama is covering his ass because he slipped in intolerably undignified demands into those bills that would guarantee he could slap his Republican enemies he has made during an election time.

Obama is nothing but a political manipulator of explosive measures loaded with knock-out shrapnel and unfriendly fire because he listened to stinking "God damn America" speeches from Jeremiah Wright for 20 long years, and he's bending over backward to make evil come to America's doorstep. You're being his handmaiden by throwing confusion onto the burner along with his planned grand schema lies.

Vets come first = the bottom line!

Better get on those flag waving super duper patriotic repubs for wanting to screw the vets.

well then...... THE OBAMA he is now getting ready to GUT the military and cut our defense.
so get out you flag waving super duper patriotic pen and VOTE FOR HIM

Wrong again...

What is happening is reducing the military budget for good reasons:

1. The USA cannot afford to be pushing USA principles on other countries

2. The USA should never have taken on the role of the "Global Cop" to achieve number one

3. Politicians use the military as a means to shove "pork barrel" into budgets some of which supports obsolete military weapons that the military neither wants nor has requested.

4. 57 cents of every tax dollar going to the military is absurd!

5. The USA needs to terminate all contracts with private military aka mercenaries.

Gutting? Surely you jest. No president is going to NOT protect america. You have been intoxicating yourself with RINO misinformation tea.

What it said is that Obama said vets benefits were in danger. It also said that repubs have tried to cut benefits 3 times.

Obama did not offer up cuts to vet benefits.
Obama is covering his ass because he slipped in intolerably undignified demands into those bills that would guarantee he could slap his Republican enemies he has made during an election time.

Obama is nothing but a political manipulator of explosive measures loaded with knock-out shrapnel and unfriendly fire because he listened to stinking "God damn America" speeches from Jeremiah Wright for 20 long years, and he's bending over backward to make evil come to America's doorstep. You're being his handmaiden by throwing confusion onto the burner along with his planned grand schema lies.

Better get on those flag waving super duper patriotic repubs for wanting to screw the vets.

Your organization is determined to squander America's investment in peace in the middle east by jerking every last American soldier out of the Middle East. I hold you responsible for this squandering of our soldiers' gifts of hard work and fighting and winning for the defeat your sour leader is bringing about by jerking them off the job before peace is a certainty there.

You think our tax dollars should be squandered, don't you. To sate your lust for total control over America and to put it in harm's way.

We Republicans are not going to let you get away with it with your lies and party bullshit.

It's times like with this thread I just can't stomach Huffingtonpost brain dead cult members.

Your organization is determined to squander America's investment in peace in the middle east by jerking every last American soldier out of the Middle East. I hold you responsible for this squandering of our soldiers' gifts of hard work and fighting and winning for the defeat your sour leader is bringing about by jerking them off the job before peace is a certainty there.

You think our tax dollars should be squandered, don't you. To sate your lust for total control over America and to put it in harm's way.

We Republicans are not going to let you get away with it with your lies and party bullshit.

SO RINO Glen Beck is running your life. Beck is a reliable source for fraudulent information.

Short on facts, only knowing talking points and myth, the dupes revert to stupid "commie" insults. What a shock...they just love bought off Pubs screwing them...Pub dupes!:cuckoo::badgrin:

SO RINO Glen Beck is running your life. Beck is a reliable source for fraudulent information.

and you're nothing more than a huffington post zombie...I'd even question if you were ever in the military

Supporting veterans and their families increases the cost or war for oil dramatically. Vets deserve all they get.

If anyone believes veterans are medically discharged and all turns out roses guess again. Agent orange created hassles galore for impact on Vets and their disability pay. Depleted Uranium weapons dust is the Agent Orange for the vets in the war for oil.

The DU vets can most certainly plan for cancer to end their lives and should not be having children.

Disability pay and treatment is a huge cost of war that politicians don't want to pay much less reveal.

Firstly you claimed that 'Republicans have a long history of not supporting Vets', and now you claim it is 'politicians'. So which is it? Or are you really just this stupid?

For the record, people who use our veterans - or our troops - or our war dead - as political footballs seriously piss me off.

Work out what you think, then fucking post. Idiot.... and stop reading the HuffPuff - it rots what is left of your brain.

The RINO dominated repub party wears the American Flag on their sleeves then like GW surrounded himself in USA flags when addressing the public all the while not supporting vets and sending active duty into a war without proper equipment.

Families had to buy their members bullet proof vests because the military was not prepared for a Bush rush to war. And their vehicles were not designed for substantial land mines.

McCain is a wealthy republican correct and receiving vets benefits yet voted against the troops and vets many times. That does suck big time!

I say give the vets their full benefits absolutely! Never question!

McCain did not vote against the Veterans.....he voted against the Bills presented for the veterans because there was a lot of non-Veteran bullshit in them.....a Bill for the Vets should be A BILL FOR THE VETS.....every fucking penny of it.....

Firstly you claimed that 'Republicans have a long history of not supporting Vets', and now you claim it is 'politicians'. So which is it? Or are you really just this stupid?

For the record, people who use our veterans - or our troops - or our war dead - as political footballs seriously piss me off.

Work out what you think, then fucking post. Idiot.... and stop reading the HuffPuff - it rots what is left of your brain.

The RINO dominated repub party wears the American Flag on their sleeves then like GW surrounded himself in USA flags when addressing the public all the while not supporting vets and sending active duty into a war without proper equipment.

Families had to buy their members bullet proof vests because the military was not prepared for a Bush rush to war. And their vehicles were not designed for substantial land mines.

McCain is a wealthy republican correct and receiving vets benefits yet voted against the troops and vets many times. That does suck big time!

McCain did not vote against the Veterans.....he voted against the Bills presented for the veterans because there was a lot of non-Veteran bullshit in them.....a Bill for the Vets should be A BILL FOR THE VETS.....every fucking penny of it.....

McCain is full of crap. This information has been analyzed by more than one source.

McCain loves spending pork barrel in spite of what he says. The man has never turned down one dime.

well then...... THE OBAMA he is now getting ready to GUT the military and cut our defense.
so get out you flag waving super duper patriotic pen and VOTE FOR HIM

Wrong again...

What is happening is reducing the military budget for good reasons:

1. The USA cannot afford to be pushing USA principles on other countries

2. The USA should never have taken on the role of the "Global Cop" to achieve number one

3. Politicians use the military as a means to shove "pork barrel" into budgets some of which supports obsolete military weapons that the military neither wants nor has requested.

4. 57 cents of every tax dollar going to the military is absurd!

5. The USA needs to terminate all contracts with private military aka mercenaries.

Gutting? Surely you jest. No president is going to NOT protect america. You have been intoxicating yourself with RINO misinformation tea.
I do not read Republican sources. I have been reading newspapers since I was 10 years old, while Ike Eisenhower was still in office. I supported Jack Kennedy, but when I was old enough to vote, Democrats in my district were still placing blacks on curfews, and that made me mad. I became independent until my marriage to a young Republican who is the best person I have ever met and still is.

You on the other hand are painting broadstroke lies about my sources. I favor those who show kindness to veterans. I do not favor those who write bills that look like they're helping vets when in fact, they are helping themselves surreptitiously to porkbarrel self-interests written in to gain their vote.

I don't buy the Republicans-hate-blacks lie, and I don't buy the Republicans-hate-veterans lie, and I oppose YOUR lies about ME.

You are negged for lying about me. I haven't read or heard anything about Glen Beck for months.

McCain is full of crap. This information has been analyzed by more than one source.

McCain loves spending pork barrel in spite of what he says. The man has never turned down one dime.

No he hasn't, he has not spent one dime on AZ with pork barrel spending.
I know because I am from AZ.
He also works to get the stupid pork barrel out in many of the bills.

No he hasn't, he has not spent one dime on AZ with pork barrel spending.
I know because I am from AZ.
He also works to get the stupid pork barrel out in many of the bills.

now now, the Hufferpufferpost told them different..so they know all, don't you know.

NO one else remembers how Bush's budget had VA cuts in it?
Until it was found out and he had to back off.

The defense budget is always cut when wars end- Stupidest chickenhwk dumbazz Pub wars ever btw, which is saying something.
99 Senators signed for this war, the other one was hospitalized and not able to sign.

Your statement hasn't a leg to stand on and you know it too, don't you.

Forum List

Back