Republicans hang onto Kansas house seat

Heavily Republican District that Pompeo won by 31 points and Trump by almost 30 points and Estes only took it by 6 .... this isn't something for the Republicans to celebrate about. :cool:
why not? they won?

Are you asking why it's not a good idea for the Republicans to celebrate losing 25 points of their electoral advantage in a formally rock solid safe GOP district?

Or are you celebrating losing?

I didn't lose a damn thing since I couldn't care less which one of the two crime families candidates won the election.
well there you go, a person with a conviction.
Did they do paper or hard time?

Heavily Republican District that Pompeo won by 31 points and Trump by almost 30 points and Estes only took it by 6 .... this isn't something for the Republicans to celebrate about. :cool:
why not? they won?

Are you asking why it's not a good idea for the Republicans to celebrate losing 25 points of their electoral advantage in a formally rock solid safe GOP district?

I didn't lose a damn thing since I couldn't care less which one of the two crime families candidates won the election.
Did they do paper or hard time?
they were flushed.

why not? they won?

I'm sorry that reason and evidence has triggered your ad hominem defense mechanism, get back to me when/if you come to your senses.

Ciao.

why not? they won?

I'm sorry that reason and evidence has triggered your ad hominem defense mechanism, get back to me when/if you come to your senses.

Ciao.
you have no way to defeat it. You have no position. You're useless to any argument.

It's beginning to appear money can not buy a liberal to being elected anymore, they really are going to have to change their tune and include once again the working man into their party.

And they don't want to.

It's beginning to appear money can not buy a liberal to being elected anymore, they really are going to have to change their tune and include once again the working man into their party.

And they don't want to.

/---- Oh LIbs won't change their tune but they will fake it by running as conservatives.
man behind curtain.jpg

Estes supported Trump last year and backs the president's policies. He supports the repeal and replacement of the Affordable Care Act, backs funding for a wall on the border with Mexico, opposes funding for Planned Parenthood, and does not believe an independent investigation into Russian hacking of the election is needed.

Good good...we need more Trumpian folks in office.

Weren't you saying two days ago that trump was a hypocrite and a traitor?
Yes and he is. I want people that will follow what he CAMPAIGNED ON not what he has done as president as far as FP goes.

It must really suck to be a Democrat nowadays.

If they would abandon that extreme far Left bat shit crazy Moon Bat agenda then they wouldn't lose so much.

They have a party that believes in more taxation, more Muslims, more illegals, killing babies on demand, more welfare and taking away the right to keep and bear arms and the the dumb bastards wonder why they lose elections.

Until the Dems abandon the far left, that is exactly what is going to happen.

This tells me the Democrats are still heading in the wrong direction. They sunk millions of dollars into this race and still lost. The people have had it with their bullshit. The democrats are making a big mistake to think the left wing media knows what is best and what the people want.
The lamestream media lives in a fantasy world and if the dems keep following them they will kill what is left of the Donkey party.
The media is made up with rich kids from rich schools where they achieved a liberal arts degree, they are convinced they know more than anyone else. The democrat party has tied their wagon tightly to these overly compensated fools, they align themselves to nut jobs like Whoopee Goldberg and the nightly talk show know nothings. CNN is their go to for news but CNN is not a news agency anymore.
I think we can expect the GOP to be in charge for quite some time. At least until the democrat party grows up and sheds the heavy anchor of an out of control uneducated press.

Now what do you have to say stupid?

Now what do you have to say stupid?
Same thing dummy...thanks for re posting my post......brilliant don't ya think? Are you saying the GOP is not still in charge?BUUUUUAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!

This tells me the Democrats are still heading in the wrong direction. They sunk millions of dollars into this race and still lost. The people have had it with their bullshit. The democrats are making a big mistake to think the left wing media knows what is best and what the people want.
The lamestream media lives in a fantasy world and if the dems keep following them they will kill what is left of the Donkey party.
The media is made up with rich kids from rich schools where they achieved a liberal arts degree, they are convinced they know more than anyone else. The democrat party has tied their wagon tightly to these overly compensated fools, they align themselves to nut jobs like Whoopee Goldberg and the nightly talk show know nothings. CNN is their go to for news but CNN is not a news agency anymore.
I think we can expect the GOP to be in charge for quite some time. At least until the democrat party grows up and sheds the heavy anchor of an out of control uneducated press.

One thing is very clear, the author of this thread has a bias against a liberal arts education and higher education in general. He has taken the word of Donald Trump that CNN, "is not a news agency anymore", yet fails to define which news agencies he approves do, and the ones he believes provides to the viewer or watcher real news.

One final comment, since I've determined your rant puts you in the corner of nut jobs. Ms. Goldberg and you are very much alike, both opinionated. However, she is paid very well to express her opinions, and you are not. You may disagree with her, and that's fine, but to single out a black woman is telling. There are dozens of White Men, like me, who are opinionated and find nut jobs like you a bore.

We tried to explain to these nuts that the Democrats losing close races in solid Republican states/districts were a sign of things to come,
even though they lost,

and of course these nuts scoffed at the notion.

Well, now you're finding out. First Virginia, now Alabama.

The numbers are way down for the GOP in their safe red districts.

Moore's defeat better be a wake up call to the GOP to stop nominating Alt Right candidates.

You know Sealy, watching the news last night during the election, one of the things that they mentioned was the math for getting bills passed.

They said that if Moore won, the math wouldn't change, because another GOP vote wouldn't really be significant.

However...............they said that if Jones won, the math for getting things done would change dramatically.

Let's see what happens.

Forum List

Back