Republicans hang onto Kansas house seat

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
This tells me the Democrats are still heading in the wrong direction. They sunk millions of dollars into this race and still lost. The people have had it with their bullshit. The democrats are making a big mistake to think the left wing media knows what is best and what the people want.
The lamestream media lives in a fantasy world and if the dems keep following them they will kill what is left of the Donkey party.
The media is made up with rich kids from rich schools where they achieved a liberal arts degree, they are convinced they know more than anyone else. The democrat party has tied their wagon tightly to these overly compensated fools, they align themselves to nut jobs like Whoopee Goldberg and the nightly talk show know nothings. CNN is their go to for news but CNN is not a news agency anymore.
I think we can expect the GOP to be in charge for quite some time. At least until the democrat party grows up and sheds the heavy anchor of an out of control uneducated press.

It's beginning to appear money can not buy a liberal to being elected anymore, they really are going to have to change their tune and include once again the working man into their party.

And they don't want to.

It's beginning to appear money can not buy a liberal to being elected anymore, they really are going to have to change their tune and include once again the working man into their party.

And they don't want to
Yep they will die on the vine. They think they are loved but they follow a segment of America that has lower approval ratings than lawyers...the media.

And they don't want to.

Your complete ignorance of the facts of the Kansas election are truly appalling.

And they don't want to.

Your complete ignorance of the facts of the Kansas election are truly appalling.
[ know all about it just like the little piss ass Georgia election coming up this Tuesday where democrats poured in 8 million dollars...

The media has largely become insane after the election. Schumer is goose stepping right along side of them. He gets his marching orders from them. BIG mistake. Look at CNN right now. All of the damn scary news out there to cover and they have been talking about Spicer all morning long. It's ridiculous and the people see right through it. The democrat party had better wake up too or they will continue to lose elections.

Estes supported Trump last year and backs the president's policies. He supports the repeal and replacement of the Affordable Care Act, backs funding for a wall on the border with Mexico, opposes funding for Planned Parenthood, and does not believe an independent investigation into Russian hacking of the election is needed.

Good good...we need more Trumpian folks in office.

Maybe Trump was right we are going to get tired of winning!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

That's the problem when the POTUS takes Rep's or Senators out of Congress to work in the Administration -- replacement elections.

This time it worked ok for the GOP.

The media has largely become insane after the election. Schumer is goose stepping right along side of them. He gets his marching orders from them. BIG mistake. Look at CNN right now. All of the damn scary news out there to cover and they have been talking about Spicer all morning long. It's ridiculous and the people see right through it. The democrat party had better wake up too or they will continue to lose elections.
I get that your comments are all anecdotal opinion.

But unless you can cite links to support yourself I am disinclined to acquiesce -- means no.

I see Schumer as the last and only DEM power in the Federal Government. He is simply carrying the torch for the DEM's now.

I don't see him as some evil Nazi like you have described him ordering others around.

The DEM message is fairly straightforward -- pro people anti big business. Unfortunately they have also become anti gun.

The GOP messages is also fairly straightforward -- pro business pro rich. And oddly enough they have become pro gun.

I'm not trying to help the dems, I know they won't change stripes, but I feel like we are watching a train wreck in slow motion. Did you hear what Hillary's next move is? She wants to be mayor of NY!!!! She is going to run against De Blaso boy. Can you say power hungry? She doesn't get it. Just like the rest of her party. Totally disconnected.

This tells me the Democrats are still heading in the wrong direction. They sunk millions of dollars into this race and still lost. The people have had it with their bullshit. The democrats are making a big mistake to think the left wing media knows what is best and what the people want.
The lamestream media lives in a fantasy world and if the dems keep following them they will kill what is left of the Donkey party.
The media is made up with rich kids from rich schools where they achieved a liberal arts degree, they are convinced they know more than anyone else. The democrat party has tied their wagon tightly to these overly compensated fools, they align themselves to nut jobs like Whoopee Goldberg and the nightly talk show know nothings. CNN is their go to for news but CNN is not a news agency anymore.
I think we can expect the GOP to be in charge for quite some time. At least until the democrat party grows up and sheds the heavy anchor of an out of control uneducated press.
Kansas.....they deserve the GOP.

I get that your comments are all anecdotal opinion.

But unless you can cite links to support yourself I am disinclined to acquiesce -- means no.

I see Schumer as the last and only DEM power in the Federal Government. He is simply carrying the torch for the DEM's now.

I don't see him as some evil Nazi like you have described him ordering others around.

The DEM message is fairly straightforward -- pro people anti big business. Unfortunately they have also become anti gun.

The GOP messages is also fairly straightforward -- pro business pro rich. And oddly enough they have become pro gun.
Republicans hold onto Kansas House seat
Ostrich-man-head-in-sand.jpg

Kansas.....they deserve the GOP
No one deserved what Obama has done to us. With the willful ruination of American healthcare. Leading from behind on a global scale. What a mess he left the world in.

Pompeo and Trump won the district by more than 30 points.

This GOP victory was only by 7 points, an indictment by red hot GOP Kansas against the Trump failures over the last five months.

And they don't want to.

So, the liberal won?

And they don't want to.

So, the liberal won?

The 'liberal' was outspent by the Republican by about a zillion dollars.

Forum List

Back