Republicans Get Things Done...Democrats Grandstand

Yup like the wall and Mexico paying for it?
Like repeal and replace, with better cheaper healthcare?
Like the middle-class tax cut?
Like immigration reform?

Republicans get things done? Looks more to me like they shut things down.

Dude, anyone looking at the shutdown with any objectivity knows it’s on the dems.

Republicans control the House and the Senate, as well as have the presidency. THEY are the ones that can't get crap done, and THEY are the ones who are responsible for the shutdown.

Nope, sorry, this one is completely on the Republicans.

Where is Trumpcare?

I thought you guys got things done?
Mandate gone...rest coming.
Fat Donnie promised something better

He failed

HC is better without the unconstitutional mandate, and there’s plenty of time to get more done relating to the matter.
Mandate ensured pre-existing conditions could be covered

Republicans pulled the plug and cut funding on Medicaid

How is that better?

Where is munfucking wall?

All I’m waiting for is a deal on that and then I’m voting for trump again. I’ll probably end up voting for him anyway considering what the alternative will be, but I want a wall.
Nope....at least Oprah isn't some fat-assed billionaire Television personality.................well........maybe....... Oh nevermind.

Dude, anyone looking at the shutdown with any objectivity knows it’s on the dems.

Republicans control the House and the Senate, as well as have the presidency. THEY are the ones that can't get crap done, and THEY are the ones who are responsible for the shutdown.

Biker....you do know that unless you have 60 votes in the Senate.....nothing gets done when the minority refuses to do their jobs, right?

Remember.....Obamacare was passed with no GOP votes....so it could easily be repealed with 50 votes. Not so with anything permanent like a budget.

Where is Trumpcare?

I thought you guys got things done?
Mandate gone...rest coming.
Fat Donnie promised something better

He failed

HC is better without the unconstitutional mandate, and there’s plenty of time to get more done relating to the matter.
Mandate ensured pre-existing conditions could be covered

Republicans pulled the plug and cut funding on Medicaid

How is that better?

As far as I know, insurance companies still don’t deny people based on pre-existing conditions, no?

Ok, sure.

What happened to the balanced budget Republicans ranted about for eight years?

I thought you guys got things done
Well, we could start with Obamacare, Public Housing, food stamp program, foreign aid, funding for planned parenthood...all bullshit Democratic obstructionist block.

While Republican Party was trying to move America forward...Democrats obsessed with impeachment grandstanding.
Trump’s First Year Accomplishments Compiled In Shockingly Long List - Rasmussen Reports®

the Republitards tried to shove their legislation down the dems throats when the house crafted the law without inviting one single dem to the party ... the fucking RW dolts will end up screwing their base again when they do get around to a nonpartisan bill.

Fuck them and their dribbledick drones
After 2016 and 2018 Democratic Party will replace Happy Days are Here Again with this..

Only thing Republicans got done was a huge tax cut for billionaires

Can't wait for my trickle down

Wait for the Mueller report

Then we can talk impeachment
:bsflag::boohoo:
BS?

Then why are all of Donnies boys clamming up?
They are not. Republicans and Americans stand with Trump.
YouGov | After Fire and Fury, Republicans stand by Trump – and reject Bannon

Forum List

Back