Republicans continue their assault on Democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure it did. It’s just not the silver bullet solution to all gun violence. That we’d have to ask why so many Americans are fucked up in the head crazy

All the Brady Bill did was mandate background checks. Ask all those black shooters in Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis, LA, and Memphis if they underwent a background check to buy their crappy Hi-Point pistol.

Democrats support fair and honest election. They want every eligible voter to cast a ballot And to make voting convenient for all. They stand by the will of the voters

Republicans want voting to be an ordeal. Limited opportunity to vote, long lines and harassment of voters you don’t like.
If that doesn’t work, they want a partisan Republican legislature to overturn the will of We the People

An open assault on our Democracy

Democrat policy makes it easier for voters to cast multiple ballots as well as for Illegal voters- illegal aliens, convicted criminals, the deceased, the insane, etc.- to cast. Illegal voters cancel out the votes of honest people only voting once, in effect disenfranchising them.

Get a fucking ID. Get the fat ass in the car. Drive a spell. Vote

That fucking simple Simon

i have no problems with voter ID - a national voter ID. as long as it's 100% paid for by the US gov'ment. anything less than that falls under a jim crow/poll tax.

All the Brady Bill did was mandate background checks. Ask all those black shooters in Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis, LA, and Memphis if they underwent a background check to buy their crappy Hi-Point pistol.
I don't ever want to hear a fucking thing about guns when these gun offenses are just let back on the street that night

Democrats support fair and honest election. They want every eligible voter to cast a ballot And to make voting convenient for all. They stand by the will of the voters

Republicans want voting to be an ordeal. Limited opportunity to vote, long lines and harassment of voters you don’t like.
If that doesn’t work, they want a partisan Republican legislature to overturn the will of We the People

Your outhouse is overflowing with bs.

What’s scary is are we any better than Russians? You and I are. But republicans aren’t. And I fear the independent and undecideds or people who don’t vote are ignorant lazy and capable of being no better than Russian citizens.

That means most of us are capable of becoming like Russian citizens. And if republicans take power again, and they will, and they pull off everything they want to do, what can you or I do?

My only hope is that Americans would wake up and take the country back in 2026 or 2030.

Would blue states secede? We would have civil wars in each state. Look at how republicans tried to kidnap our governor in Michigan.

Another thing to consider. Our former Republican governor is up on criminal charges for the flint water disaster. Look how back then republicans on usmb defended him without knowing all the facts. Even when it’s obvious, they deny and lie for Putin, I mean trump. Or Snyder. Or whoever their next hitler will be. Scary

Has your blood started clotting yet?

It will. Say hello to Darwin for me, ok?

lol ... & yet not one spoon has gone flying across the room due to my being magnetized.

huh ... 'magine that.

i hear drinking yer own piss is the latest cure all - have you tried it yet?

What’s scary is are we any better than Russians? You and I are. But republicans aren’t. And I fear the independent and undecideds or people who don’t vote are ignorant lazy and capable of being no better than Russian citizens.

That means most of us are capable of becoming like Russian citizens. And if republicans take power again, and they will, and they pull off everything they want to do, what can you or I do?

My only hope is that Americans would wake up and take the country back in 2026 or 2030.

Would blue states secede? We would have civil wars in each state. Look at how republicans tried to kidnap our governor in Michigan.

Another thing to consider. Our former Republican governor is up on criminal charges for the flint water disaster. Look how back then republicans on usmb defended him without knowing all the facts. Even when it’s obvious, they deny and lie for Putin, I mean trump. Or Snyder. Or whoever their next hitler will be. Scary

You or I are no better than anyone else.

And Nancy supported stem cell because it could lead the way to curing what ronny had.

This tells you republicans lack empathy. Libertarians too. Rand Paul always says no to disaster relief, until it happened in his state. You should have seen the letter he wrote to biden begging for federal dollars. Yo I’ll suck your dick begging.
We talk issues. It is not about what is help to others. It is about how much we pay to help others. We get it. And you use it.

And Nancy supported stem cell because it could lead the way to curing what ronny had.

This tells you republicans lack empathy. Libertarians too. Rand Paul always says no to disaster relief, until it happened in his state. You should have seen the letter he wrote to biden begging for federal dollars. Yo I’ll suck your dick begging.

Bullshit. After GW left office we never heard about stem cell research again. It was political theater.

i have no problems with voter ID - a national voter ID. as long as it's 100% paid for by the US gov'ment. anything less than that falls under a jim crow/poll tax.
Sounds good to me

i have to show my license when I go to my friggen doctor sometimes

i need my license just to use my due-bill at Home Depot

soon I'll need it to fart

but it isn't that complicated.....really

A new bill in Arizona allows the partisan legislature to overturn the results of the election, eliminates most mail in voting, requires one day of voting and forbids election centers

Arizona is turning Blue
Republicans are set on stopping that from happening

Voters may elect a Democrat, but the Republican Legislature will just overturn the results.
If the dead can't vote democrat are we still a free country?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back