Republicans , Conservatives you better PRIORITIZE

If Republicans were capable of any planning whatsoever they wouldn't be swirling around the drain.

I am trying to help them. We are in this together.

You should have told them to offer up a real candidate.

Trump is a solid candidate

He opposes the war profiteers, wall street bankers , ISIS.and the Syrian military involvement. He is pro firearms.

What's not to like?

Yes, of course.

try not to forget it.

If Republicans were capable of any planning whatsoever they wouldn't be swirling around the drain.

"Like the turds swirling around the drain, these are the Republicans of our lives."

Remember , for the most part they are gainfully employed . The welfare state uses their income to support you sons of bitches.

That's your campaign? Good luck with the message.

Much oblige.

That's what patriots do.

Republicans , Conservatives you better prioritize

You folks like to support Israel, War Profiteers, and Wall Street Bankers

and so does Hillary.

Refusing to vote for Trump will result in a vote for Hillary.

But Hillary also supports nominating SCOTUS "justices" who are anti firearms.

So subjecting Trump to some kind of religious test is counter intuitive..

So stop the bullshit, the infighting. Step up to the plate and PRIORITIZE.

They're too busy obsessing about made-up medical reports and catheters. Recipe for defeat. But entertaining to watch. They're already setting themselves up for failure. "Waaaah, it's all the media's fault!"

The so-called media beginning with the New York Times , is diametrically oppose to Trump. They are useless.

He opposes the war profiteers, wall street bankers , ISIS.and the Syrian military involvement. He is pro firearms.

What's not to like?
we have to elect him president, away from the fog of controversy. ;)

Swirling the drain? Hey moron, who is in charge of the house and senate? How fucking stupid are you exactly?
and that's the other thing. and though i don't agree the senate stopped obama from picking a successor. god only knows what bader g is thinking, that's a forever missed opportunity. pretty smart huh ?

I'm sorry, I have no idea what you are saying.
sorry, they hold the upper and lower house. and though i didn't think it was appropriate to do, they halted a nomination/confirmation using their power of advise and consent, for filling Scalia's seat.

. and Ruth Bader Guinsberg should have resigned so obama could pick her replacement. that was a real blunder in my opinion. they had eight years to work it out. if Trump wins, we go back to a more conservative court, i hope.
A nomination confirmation? We have 57 federal court justice nominations backed up, 14 months worth, due to Republican obstructionism.

These are the same Republicans complaining about deportation backlogs.

Idiots.

Republicans , Conservatives you better prioritize

You folks like to support Israel, War Profiteers, and Wall Street Bankers

and so does Hillary.

Refusing to vote for Trump will result in a vote for Hillary.

But Hillary also supports nominating SCOTUS "justices" who are anti firearms.

So subjecting Trump to some kind of religious test is counter intuitive..

So stop the bullshit, the infighting. Step up to the plate and PRIORITIZE.

They're too busy obsessing about made-up medical reports and catheters. Recipe for defeat. But entertaining to watch. They're already setting themselves up for failure. "Waaaah, it's all the media's fault!"

The so-called media beginning with the New York Times , is diametrically oppose to Trump. They are useless.

they are heavily invested in the clintons.

Yeah, workin' on my priorities right now. Take a quick shower, take some more fiber and hope it works then go grocery shopping, play a video game, watch a movie online, make dinner inbetween there somewhere. Take a nap, play another video game, watch another online movie then go to bed.
Sounds like a plan. :thup:

Swirling the drain? Hey moron, who is in charge of the house and senate? How fucking stupid are you exactly?
and that's the other thing. and though i don't agree the senate stopped obama from picking a successor. god only knows what bader g is thinking, that's a forever missed opportunity. pretty smart huh ?

sorry, they hold the upper and lower house. and though i didn't think it was appropriate to do, they halted a nomination/confirmation using their power of advise and consent, for filling Scalia's seat.

. and Ruth Bader Guinsberg should have resigned so obama could pick her replacement. that was a real blunder in my opinion. they had eight years to work it out. if Trump wins, we go back to a more conservative court, i hope.
A nomination confirmation? We have 57 federal court justice nominations backed up, 14 months worth, due to Republican obstructionism.

Idiots.

Good, but I'm surprised they had the guts. There was never enough republican obstructionism for my taste.

Idiots.
the dems changed the filibuster, and the house is like thunderdome.

What's not to like?

The "controversy" is contrived.

But know that the powerful media, which I call Pravda, is determined to show that his campaign is "in crisis" , flailing. That Killary has actually wrapped up to the election, don't fall for the scam. It's all pure BULLSHIT.

Yeah, workin' on my priorities right now. Take a quick shower, take some more fiber and hope it works then go grocery shopping, play a video game, watch a movie online, make dinner inbetween there somewhere. Take a nap, play another video game, watch another online movie then go to bed.
sounds like obama's day.

You have sand in your carburetor.

Idiots.

You want judges?

Empty the jails and prisons. Deport the illegal criminals.

Secure the border.

Then we can talk judges and immigration.

Idiots.
Sooooo, it's obstructionism when it's the opposition. What do you call it when your side does it? :dunno:

What's not to like?

But know that the powerful media, which I call Pravda, is determined to show that his campaign is "in crisis" , flailing. That Killary has actually wrapped up to the election, don't fall for the scam. It's all pure BULLSHIT.

Everything in america is contrived, locate a clue.

What's not to like?

marco was right, the media is the biggest superpac of all. thank god for fox, a rush, savage, levin... etc.

Idiots.
Sooooo, it's obstructionism when it's the opposition. What do you call it when your side does it? :dunno:

Same as your side, "principle".

sounds like obama's day.
how do ya know I'm not Obama? I mean other than I'm not half black, was born in Michigan and I'm not the president........ :dunno:

What's not to like?

marco was right, the media is the biggest superpac of all. thank god for fox, a rush, savage, lavine... etc.

Yeah, they have nothing to do with the media.

Idiots.

Same as your side, "principle".
My side.......? :lmao:

Forum List

Back