Republicans , Conservatives you better PRIORITIZE

If Republicans were capable of any planning whatsoever they wouldn't be swirling around the drain.

Swirling the drain? Hey moron, who is in charge of the house and senate? How fucking stupid are you exactly?
and that's the other thing. and though i don't agree the senate stopped obama from picking a successor. god only knows what bader g is thinking, that's a forever missed opportunity. pretty smart huh ?

I'm sorry, I have no idea what you are saying.
sorry, they hold the upper and lower house. and though i didn't think it was appropriate to do, they halted a nomination/confirmation using their power of advise and consent, for filling Scalia's seat.

. and Ruth Bader Guinsberg should have resigned so obama could pick her replacement. that was a real blunder in my opinion. they had eight years to work it out. if Trump wins, we go back to a more conservative court, i hope.
A nomination confirmation? We have 57 federal court justice nominations backed up, 14 months worth, due to Republican obstructionism.

These are the same Republicans complaining about deportation backlogs.

Idiots.

What can I say ?

The "judges" are partisan hacks

Their "judgments" are totally unreliable.

I am trying to help them. We are in this together.

You should have told them to offer up a real candidate.

Trump is a solid candidate

He opposes the war profiteers, wall street bankers , ISIS.and the Syrian military involvement. He is pro firearms.

What's not to like?
we have to elect him president, away from the fog of controversy. ;)

The "controversy" is contrived.

But know that the powerful media, which I call Pravda, is determined to show that his campaign is "in crisis" , flailing. That Killary has actually wrapped up to the election, don't fall for the scam. It's all pure BULLSHIT.

marco was right, the media is the biggest superpac of all. thank god for fox, a rush, savage, levin... etc.

Yes, indeed, it is.

Forum List

Back