Republicans Brace For 2016 Free-for-all

:dig: Rabbi, :dig:

Are you even capable of focusing on the content of an OP?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
I did. The content was as worthless as anything you ever posted, ass-clown. From now to two years a lot is going to happen. Not could happen. Will happen. Remember when Tom Tancredo was the hot ticket in the GOP?

After the 2012 debacle, Republicans tried to fix the mess that was the GOP primaries

They have adjusted the dates to front load them and are conducting fewer debates

Their problem remains the TeaTards and an inability to empty the Clown Car. Candidates like Cruz will hang on until the convention sniping at other Republicans and turning the Conservative base against the ultimate GOP candidate

Circular firing squad once again

I did. The content was as worthless as anything you ever posted, ass-clown. From now to two years a lot is going to happen. Not could happen. Will happen. Remember when Tom Tancredo was the hot ticket in the GOP?

Remember when Tom Tancredo was the hot ticket in the GOP?

Yea...never

After the 2012 debacle, Republicans tried to fix the mess that was the GOP primaries

They have adjusted the dates to front load them and are conducting fewer debates

Their problem remains the TeaTards and an inability to empty the Clown Car. Candidates like Cruz will hang on until the convention sniping at other Republicans and turning the Conservative base against the ultimate GOP candidate

Remind me how Democrats fixed their primaries with super delegates. Hillary can tell you all about that one.

Yea...never
Yeah selective memory kicks in.

Are you saying that nothing is going to happen for two years in the RNC race to the WH?

Are you saying that nothing is going to happen for two years in the RNC race to the WH?
Are you fucking stupid? We all know the answer. I said the exact opposite of that.

Still gotta get those personal attacks in, what? Tancredo, national ticket??

:rofl:

He was never hot, never got any traction, and he dropped out in December, 2007.

You really lack the ability to focus on anything, what? I feel sorry for you, so filled with hatred and viciousness, and so lacking in human decency. Really, I have to feel for you.

Yea...never

Tancredo? Are you serious?

That is almost as funny as the time you told us that Rick Perry would be the GOP candidate

I see this thread has become a subversive love fest, is Bodecea allowed in your circle jerk?....I mean you subversive have a war on women!

1bfcc1a23781c1c78fd7609e242a2b2e.jpg

Romney is gonna be drafted in. He called it all in 2012. He's center-right. We should support him if the primary is ugly

Remind me how Democrats fixed their primaries with super delegates. Hillary can tell you all about that one.

Democratic Primaries have elected two straight Presidents and are on track for a third

That is why we need this thread

Romney is gonna be drafted in. He called it all in 2012. He's center-right. We should support him if the primary is ugly

And there is an interesting precedent for that that most don't know.

Romney ran in 2008 and lost in the primaries.
Romney ran in 2012, won the nomination and lost in the GE.
Romney.... 2016?

Flashback 74 years in history:

New York Gov. Thomas Dewey (R) ran in 1940 and lost at the convention, on the 6th ballot.
Dewey ran in 1944, won the nomination and then lost the GE to FDR.
Dewey ran in 1948, won the nomination again and then lost the GE to Truman.

Were Romney to run in 2016, win the nomination and then lose to Clinton in the GE, then this would be an almost picture-perfect replay of 1940-1944-1948.

Yea...never

Tancredo? Are you serious?

That is almost as funny as the time you told us that Rick Perry would be the GOP candidate

Rick Perry will not be the candidate this time either.

Well, it will be interesting to see who gets blamed this go-round for "giving democrats votes" among the repub candidates should none of them succeed in garnering a voter base. The old man is gone, so who will it be this time?

You have zero credibility. You are an ass-clown. An article speculating about events 2 years in the future is as worthless as anything you've ever posted.

The candidates will probably start declaring they're running in the beginning of next year most likely...

Forum List

Back